Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.61.138573

Good Monday, Survivors.

We have a fix for a client crash what can occur when driving a vehicle.

We would appreciate if you could send your crash dump files from the folder C:\Users\YourPCName\AppData\Local\DayZ to our Feedback Tracker.

Thank you guys, your help is really appreciated.

YtCDP6a.jpg

• Like 12

Thanks for the updates!

I'm on a little self imposed break from DayZ but I'll be back to bork and test again soon!

THANK YOU

• Like 3

Hello ! 

I didn't have any crash while driving with my V3s ! but only one while exiting the game ( I send it to the feedback tracker)

I made a big tour of Chernarus:

Solnichniy to Kamenka through the coast

Kamenka to Toploniki

Toploniki to Svetlojarks

Svetlojarks to Solnichniy

With a v3s !

Maximum speed was 60km/h, having damaged or pristine wheel change nothing to maximum speed !

It look like infected can only be hit by the wheel of the truck ! if not they pass through the truck like ghost !

My fps were not bad at first person but with 3rd person it can be bad in big city ! ( below 20 fps)

Bye and thanks for the update !

Edited by hemtek
  • Like 1

Just had a squiz about on this patch, first load in a good couple of months:

Spawned in inside a building.  Messed around a little attracting zeds with guns, then committed suicide in front of them all. If you can't beat them, join them:

72E8586A57A53C4B8C7B3CF3155A7B109CBE673A

Respawned on the coast, and went gearing for a little bit.  With pristine and sometimes scoped trumpets, other .22's, and pistols in numbers in almost every house, water bottles right by water pumps, basically everything a good survivor needs on tap at the coast it was pretty mundane to get to a stage where I could start making my way inland.  I had noted though at some point I'd lost my mind:

E73C1D0DE265EDCC7C64396FDDFD83BBE3BF63AC

Next I stood still while a chicken ran squawking towards me to die at the hand of my machete.  It remained upright while I skinned it, then vanished into my inventory for later consumption.  Interestingly around this time my last damage indicator started flicking between zombie base and something else, either fall from height or legs or something I can't remember.  Anyway I was neither falling from heights or being attacked by anything, and wasn't losing any health or blood so pressed on to cook my tasty chicken.

1A5D838B61E8EA4EB58FB79507AC875F8D20B39B

I managed to cook all the chicken, noting that the logs burn through really fast, but didn't disappear from the fireplace when it went out.  I went on to light another fire in a different building an didn't have the same issue.  You'll notice the fire in the background is out, but pristine logs etc still remain in the fire:

498901789EF94217C3C338B0EC6E03EAC9531642

On my way to make my second fire I raided a couple of farm buildings, got dragged half way around a small town after losing all control of my player (complex geometry issue?).  After finding my 12th or so pristine trumpet I managed to find one with a scope, which I stole and started messing around with while warming my body up to critically high heat levels (still visibly shivering and cold apparently).  I noticed some interesting artifacts (I'll call them that) that the shadow from the firelight cast on furniture and walls.  I'm not quite sure how to describe it so here's a picture:

8BB88FDE9EB6743E2CD12FC6C74CB4CCE7784BC4

Fully energised, healed, hotter than the sun and ready to log out, I noted that I hadn't found any cars on my short journey, so unfortunately no crash dumps to log.  I did log something though, the log looks very loggy.  I love it:

D286E48F49FF44FA4339506626774D8294325191

Overall observations:

Zero gear, food or survival challenge in this patch - I understand things are being played with so I expect this
Basements are not places to spawn
Gameplay smooth and fast
Took a couple of guided trips around towns, possibly due to lag, or complex geometry
Chickens going harikari left right and centre
Couldn't find a single apple!
Logs have the linear combustion rate of solid rocket fuel.  Ok that's a little harsh, but the definitely deflagrate rather than smoulder.
Couple of interesting textures spotted.  Noted the front bar supporting the grill on fireplaces appears to float as there's no obvious texture to show it embedded into the stone.
Zeds a plenty, but generally more interested in standing still.  When I did agro one (by closing a door) it ran through 2 sets of glass doors to hit me.

Good times as always, and interesting testing.  Thanks Devs :)

SM

• Like 3

Thank you for your feedback!

See you in new EXP thread! :)

• Like 1