Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.61.138488

Good afternoon Survivors.

You've reported an issue with vehicles being stuck at low obstacles - it should be fixed in this update.

Thank you for your attention and have an amazing day!

• Like 14

I am loving all of this attention being paid to vehicles! Once these bad boys run smooth without any bugs, the whole game will be a different story. Can't wait :D 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Espa said:

I am loving all of this attention being paid to vehicles! Once these bad boys run smooth without any bugs, the whole game will be a different story. Can't wait :D 

Indeed and agreed. They only time I crash is due to vehicle desync. You're trucking along smooth and then WHAM! -- side teleported off the road into a barrier without warning. There's no defense against it.

• Like 1

Railcross in Svetlo, and Low Borders on EAF ... i will test you.. evil sqeezivel fight with you.. death or alive.  (^_^)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sqeezorz said:

Railcross in Svetlo, and Low Borders on EAF ... i will test you.. evil sqeezivel fight with you.. death or alive.  (^_^)

The curbs in Tisy are the real deal. They get all the vehicles stuck.

• Like 2

Hellooo Yes, I'm getting a memory crash every time I turn an engine on, at least a bus, that's what I'm trying. Latest Experimental x64. I then tried with x32 DayZ and I got a bit down the road and got the same memory crash.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, xDatxGamerx said:

Hellooo Yes, I'm getting a memory crash every time I turn an engine on, at least a bus, that's what I'm trying. Latest Experimental x64. I then tried with x32 DayZ and I got a bit down the road and got the same memory crash.

Hey mate, report it on the feedback tracker! :)

• Like 1

Just now, xDatxGamerx said:

Thank you but I already found it. :)

I am slow :)

Thanks for caring enough to report though, that's how we get stuff fixed.

• Like 2

Just now, Gobbokirk said:

I am slow :)

Thanks for caring enough to report though, that's how we get stuff fixed.

Yep , going through the process of reporting it as we speak.

• Like 3

I'm getting random memory crashes of late as well. Checked my Ram and SSD, nothing wrong there. It's the x64 version I'm running. Could be I'm just running out of memory altogether? (my pagefile is 8gigs and my computer only has 8 gigs :( ).

4 minutes ago, FlimFlamm said:

I'm getting random memory crashes of late as well. Checked my Ram and SSD, nothing wrong there. It's the x64 version I'm running. Could be I'm just running out of memory altogether? (my pagefile is 8gigs and my computer only has 8 gigs :( ).

Are you on Experimental? And is this happening when you are driving as well? I have 16GB DDR4 so memory shouldn't be an issue...

The curbs in EAF are now OK with sedan. the bus still has problems with the Railcross. There helps only disassemble the wheels in the correct order and piece for piece drive. The lights in EAF are now no more the cause of death for the V3S. When we talk about cause of death. Chevney! sorry that I've seen you in Vibor too late, your loot is in the bus before Gorka. BUT, even in a world full of infected one must be etwas something careful. I was night on real gamma and 1pp in the bus and you ran me just before the bus, the streets are not a playground... I regret it because I was certain far too quickly for in a village... but eyes on noise from vehicles... R.I.P Chevney. (funny way also an infected was then also on collision responded with the bus, then no infected more!)

What happened to me today a TAB in Windows... just no reason, and without an old table was often. 3 x when the drive.

Edit:

I have 16GB and gamecrash AND memorycrash on driving vehicles...  i think 8GB are not the Problem.

Edit2^: German glitch ^^

Edited by Sqeezorz
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, xDatxGamerx said:

Are you on Experimental? And is this happening when you are driving as well? I have 16GB DDR4 so memory shouldn't be an issue...

Yes I'm on exp.

It tends to happen when im sprinting foward+strafing+alt-looking and then press tab. And also sometimes when I get out of vehicles and then press tab.

Tends to happen in cities I think.

I've gotten the memory crash while driving once when speeding through a city (FPS drops proceeded it), and once when my car decided to flip into the air and do epileptic somersaults. Might be the result of too much demand being placed on the memory in fast moving/FPS+renderer heavy scenes.

Edited by FlimFlamm

3 minutes ago, FlimFlamm said:

It tends to happen when im sprinting foward+strafing+alt-looking and then press tab. And also sometimes when I get out of vehicles and then press tab.

Tends to happen in cities I think.

I've gotten the memory crash while driving once when speeding through a city (FPS drops proceeded it), and once when my car decided to flip into the air and do epileptic somersaults. Might be the result of too much demand being placed on the memory in fast moving/FPS+renderer heavy scenes.

Yes, all that seems to be fixed in the Experimental version, but I'm still having memory crashes when turning a vehicle engine on using x64....

P.S. If you're ALT-looking around and hit tab like you said, it tabs you out of the game...

2 hours ago, xDatxGamerx said:

Yes, all that seems to be fixed in the Experimental version, but I'm still having memory crashes when turning a vehicle engine on using x64....

P.S. If you're ALT-looking around and hit tab like you said, it tabs you out of the game...

I'm playing on experimental where the behavior I described is occuring.

I'm aware of alt+tab. The crashes I described when i double tap the alt button in order to look around without having to hold alt to do so.

18 minutes ago, FlimFlamm said:

I'm playing on experimental where the behavior I described is occuring.

I'm aware of alt+tab. The crashes I described when i double tap the alt button in order to look around without having to hold alt to do so.

Ok, I'm using the x32 application right now, Doesn't seem to have as many memory crashes although I just got one while looking into the inventory of a Sedan. Also on x32 I have no game sound at all, it will go away and I have to alt tab out and back into the game to fix it but once I open my inventory or open and close a door the sound will go away again ... :/

17 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

You've reported an issue with vehicles being stuck at low obstacles - it should be fixed in this update.

The bus seems to work good, but these curb blocks prove too much for the Sedan; it needs more clearance on the undercarriage.

mhKEins.jpg

As far as I could see nothing actually touched the curb that runs under the car, but it was well and truly stuck none the less.

• Like 5

Hey guys!

I see lot of crashes here. We need dumps from this folder: C:\Users\YOURPCNAME\AppData\Local\DayZ 

It can help a lot.

Can you send it to our Feedback Tracker with every information you have, please?

• Like 9

12 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hey guys!

I see lot of crashes here. We need dumps from this folder: C:\Users\YOURPCNAME\AppData\Local\DayZ 

It can help a lot.

Can you send it to our Feedback Tracker with every information you have, please?

Hello again :) Here is a link to where I posted Yesterday if you need it, there I have my dxdiag and crash dump folders. https://feedback.bistudio.com/T124138

• Like 2

17 hours ago, FlimFlamm said:

The bus seems to work good, but these curb blocks prove too much for the Sedan; it needs more clearance on the undercarriage.

mhKEins.jpg

As far as I could see nothing actually touched the curb that runs under the car, but it was well and truly stuck none the less.

Hey FlimFlamm, Did you happen to be killed whilst testing this and trying to get this sedan unstuck? Just curious :P

I spent around 4 hours yesterday driving around the map in US Southcentral 0-6. First a V3S, then another V3S, then an Offroad. All of the vehicles tested were okay with hopping curbs, and I pretty much tried my damnedest to break each and everyone of them to little result.

Hit a maximum of 131 km/h in the Offroad down the primary western road, traveling from Kabanino to Kamenka. The trip also began with fishing (Carp, from Prud) and ended with fishing (Mackerel, from the sea). Unfortunately, there seems to be an issue with the Mackerel actually being generated as an item once you catch one, but I had many successful catches anyway, and Carp work just fine.

nMUfCKhl.jpg

xmdR8Mzl.jpg

ty9OdJrl.jpg

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 10

New ammo type in weapons_ammunition.pbo? Maybe for Skorpion?

TDIfiil.png

Viewer previews:

32auto_25RoundBox.p3d
1aWcLhG.png

32auto_LooseRounds.p3d
D6wPNPY.png

• Like 4