Sign in to follow this  
emuthreat

IMT gets avenged

IMt gets avenged after a successful Tisy run.  
We found some tents, and happened upon an itchy survivor

He shot IMT and got cleaned up before he could do much more damage.  Props to Mean Farmer for playin' it slow.  better luck next time.

Edited by emuthreat
  • Like 2

Later that night on Colony 0-1:

I ran into a barn on my way up form Vybor to Lopatino, and scared a .357 round out of a couple of guys.  I managed to say hello while the one who shot took aggro, and managed to get into a shed.  They eventually came to the understanding that I didn't want to kill them, and we grouped up in the shed.

Hopefully Ill see them again tomorrow. Might have finally found some allies on the server.

Edited by emuthreat
text
  • Like 2

Thank you for avenging my death! The guy caught me by complete surprise. Not sure if I did that or the game did that but for some reason I put my gun on my back. Might've been because of the broken leg animation or me pressing the hotkey it in a reflex reaction. If that didn't happen I would've hit him one or two times.

To be fair, his aim was not that great, his first shots missed. Plus he stopped shooting for some reason when I broke my legs, probably thought I was dead.

• Like 1

Wow, Emu, that was a heck of a shot!  I felt like a total waste on that one, was lurking around the trees S of there.

• Like 1