Thank you!

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

We have few vehicle fixes for testing on EXP servers today:

• tweaks to vehicle behavior
  • driving without wheels
  • sliding of cars without wheels

Hi Baty,

Can you elaborate more on this, especially the last two? Is this fix intended to *prevent* players from driving without wheels? And for the last one, is this meant to prevent vehicles from sliding on their own?

• Like 4

Hello Dev team !

I tested the lada niva today on this experimental patch !!

1 hour ago, Baty Alquawen said:

driving without wheels

Well I managed to drive my vehicle without wheel ! the speed was decreased but it was driveable ! up to 50 km/h !

cDE2fXh.jpg

I had one broken wheel after an accident but driving speed was the same as if I had 4 prostine wheels !

Fps in town were good only if I drive 1st person, I lost 10 or 15 fps when I switch to 3rd person !

I also encounter one big accident that spin my car high up in the air (very weird thing) ! after this my car was running at 50 km/h max instead of 110 max ! but my wheel were all pristine !

I completly ruined the car by shooting 3 bullet ammo on the motor ! let see if it depop correctly !

LH6q9Ah.jpg

Bye ! thanks for the update !

• Like 11

I think this is worth mentioning: I'm seeing 138401 as both the client and server build # for this particular update.

• Like 3

I was also able to drive an Offroad around (intentionally) missing one of its front wheels. Squirrely handling for sure, but at least driveable to some extent.

Can also confirm that ruined vehicles are cleaning up properly -- I destroyed that same Offroad, and when I logged back in about an hour later it had gone already.

• Like 5

Getting strange desync around a car I found in Novo.  Invisible zed, actions delayed extremely etc.  Once I got the car running all went well but I died when I first spotted it to the mentioned invisible zed and nearly did again my second attempt when I rubber banded 10m or so behind a wall.   Seems it may be related to door states server side in that area so I'm not sure the vehicle was at fault but it's the only issue I had on the server.  

My second attempt I had another player with me who did not go through buildings and he was not experiencing this.   

• Like 1

Updated: Same vehicle.  

Ran around doing some heli crash hunting and hit a fence when the car rubber banded during a turn.  This blew out the front tires which showed as pristine and could not be changed.  The car drove just fine.

Checked another heli crash at NWAF and that's when things got strange.  As I was placing items in the car inventory my character began sliding around in random directions.  After a minute of this I relogged to find the heli crash had been deleted.  Then proceeded to drive to the opposite end of the airfield where I got "you are dead" followed by a game crash.    

Logged back in alive but the car was non operational.  While testing I got into and out of the car and again died, this time the effects were permanent.

• Like 2

The despanwn of the vehicle works well. It takes some 30 minutes or less, because a broken front hood was still at the site, but gone was the sedan. tested with 2 vehicles.

(What I watched last night: If there is a vehicle on the head, the motor with an axe can not be destroyed, and you can not check whether the motor is broken, because no interaction with a twisted vehicle, findings are from the car texture--> not broken)

R.I.P Lada......

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/159156673336041036/8A363C591AE9627E228C492830A1C643C656422C/

• Like 2

Thank you for your feedback.

I am locking this thread because of new EXP update.