Sign in to follow this  
Espa

Make Basic Medical Harsh

Hey guys, I know we all probably have a grand idea and design for the Medical System of DayZ, but today I just wanted to look at the most basic of the Medical Practices we do in game and how we should fix them.

If you're Bleeding, you use a Rag - Or sew it up, but it may give Infection. - Rags are what we use 99% of the time when we get hurt and I find that to be so lame when there's a lot more in this game that could be used.

For instance, if you're shot - You just use a rag to fix it. That is so far from realistic that it's just dumb xD 

My suggestion is to only allow rags be used for Splints/etc - Forcing players to sew themselves up and be at that risk of Infection so much more, or be forced to find bandages in hospitals.

This would not only make the game much harder for everyone, but it would also raise the value of Medical items by a considerable amount. It would also give value to Alcohol Tinctures, which need to be used to cleanse the sewing kits/bandages to not become Infected.

Lemme know what you think! If this makes the game too hard, or yada :) 

• Like 1

i think its good suggestion and should be ingame...and also make me little sad because i know that these good suggestions what have popped out in forum is not gonna be ingame in a long time.

• Like 1

good suggestion :) hope to see it in game someday.