Sign in to follow this  
Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

[Infected AI] Grab + Bite

Wouldn't it be cool if the infected got a hold of you and started biting? Maybe even knocking you down for a mount?

The windmill arm attacks are a bit limiting imo. Grab and bite, with a counter attack of pushing them off or etc.

Just a thought!

• Like 4

I'm hoping the new animation system will incorporate MOCAPs of the player and the Infected in physical combat, as in grappling and holding and biting. That would be the best! 

They definitely need a different animation while running (They look like they have poopy pants) and some fiercer looking attacks.. This clowny pinwheel is just odd. I'd opt for them crawling around on the ground like Smeagol and leaping at us, even.

• Like 3

Be great if a whole lot of zeds just jumped on top of you, dragged you to the ground and starting ripping you apart. 

• Like 1

On 3/20/2017 at 10:51 AM, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

Wouldn't it be cool if the infected got a hold of you and started biting? Maybe even knocking you down for a mount?

The windmill arm attacks are a bit limiting imo. Grab and bite, with a counter attack of pushing them off or etc.

Just a thought!

When the new player controller comes in you will not be able to outrun an infected because of the gear you are carrying they will catch up to you and whack you. so that will be a game changer.

• Like 1

I also hope that with the new controller situations will come where we just "shit shout" and throw away our backpack to secure their own life.