cs_wolf

(deleted)

(deleted)

Edited by cs_wolf
  • Like 3

Holy crap wow that video threw me back so hard. The nostalgia is real.

On the aspect of those points, i do believe through out the development the devs have spoken about each point albeit not as in depth i guess. Most of them have been scattered or lost throughout the years and i really do hope they centralize all that info into something other than a status report. Perhaps they should put it on their roadmap page instead of what they currently have now which is 2 years outdated.

• Like 4

(deleted)

Edited by cs_wolf

2 hours ago, cs_wolf said:

I feel we get spoiled in a way with the loot

Too right, I spawned in the hamlet just west of Elektro yesterday and in the first ten buildings I explored I found a P1 pistol, two Makarovs, two IZH-43's. two IZH-18's, three Trumpets and two Sporters, amongst a lot of food. Low quality gear sure, but still fantastically common. Yet on other days you'll spawn and struggle to find even anything other than a burlap sack after an hour of game-play. There's no middle ground it seems.

Edited by Ketran
  • Like 1

(deleted)

Edited by cs_wolf

All that plus soft skills . Soft skills are going to be the real story creators!  

• Like 1

On 3/20/2017 at 7:05 AM, cs_wolf said:

(TL;DR at the bottom)

I started to wonder what I expect from DayZ Standalone and what the developers will give us as a "main game" or "main structure".

Thanks for reading, how do you feel about what to expect?

I expect it to be more along the lines as vanilla playable, and a main structure for modders in the end.

It is the direction most likely taken the history of BI games, main streamed to new engine platforms.

This way more games can be developed from the main engine, like many of us assumed from the start.

• Like 2