connorchappman

Character Loss

Not sure I understand, you keep having your character reset on the same server?  The Server itself might be bad.

1 hour ago, IkaikaKekai said:

Not sure I understand, you keep having your character reset on the same server?  The Server itself might be bad.

Yeah and ive tried other servers to?

You know the difference between Shards right?  A public shard should share the character between other public shards/servers, private shards/servers will only keep that character on that server.  So if you keep jumping to different private servers that would be why your character keeps getting 'wiped'.  If you go back to the same server you shouldn't be resetting.  I'm not sure if there's still 'bad' servers that don't save your character but that could be what's going on here.  Try a public server, do some stuff, logout in a safe spot, then find another public server and see if you 'wiped' again.  If you keep resetting no matter where you go then someone else is gonna have to help you.

10 hours ago, IkaikaKekai said:

You know the difference between Shards right?  A public shard should share the character between other public shards/servers, private shards/servers will only keep that character on that server.  So if you keep jumping to different private servers that would be why your character keeps getting 'wiped'.  If you go back to the same server you shouldn't be resetting.  I'm not sure if there's still 'bad' servers that don't save your character but that could be what's going on here.  Try a public server, do some stuff, logout in a safe spot, then find another public server and see if you 'wiped' again.  If you keep resetting no matter where you go then someone else is gonna have to help you.

It happens no matter what server i play tbh