Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.61.138043

8 minutes ago, Trnc84 said:

Yes books have content. Drag them to your quickslot and open it with the corresponding quickslot number.

This is the way to do it but lately many of the books that could be previously read , are no longer able to be . For instance my favorite book to find and read "Frankenstein" , you can only read the title and a sentence or something . I tried other books and they seem broken too !

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, blackberrygoo said:

This is the way to do it but lately many of the books that could be previously read , are no longer able to be . For instance my favorite book to find and read "Frankenstein" , you can only read the title and a sentence or something . I tried other books and they seem broken too !

This is my experience as well! I thought it was weird if other people have been able to read books and I couldn't xD 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Espa said:

This is my experience as well! I thought it was weird if other people have been able to read books and I couldn't xD 

I need me my Frankenstein ! I've heard that there's a Dracula book as well , normally these books act as good luck to me even if I can't read them but damn I wanna read again !!! 

• Like 3

On 12/03/2017 at 2:44 PM, BCBasher said:

Ran around on the mostly empty DayZ TV 1pp, I wandered around getting my bearing, no map external map at all, and no compass most of the day, once I wandered into NEAF I didn't either anyway. The most players I saw was five but didn't encounter a soul, Saw Odin Lowe on for a few minutes.

I use DayZ TV for my public 1PP needs. I wanted to complete my appearance and still needed a beige baseball cap. For an instant, when I saw "BCBasher is losing connection", I thought I was on experimental... :P 

I hang around mostly Cherno, Elktro and Skalisty, using only an engraved 1911. 

This will be my last post on alpha testing.

Turning off persistence and wiping the server daily seems to fix the netcode issues.

I hope that helps the devs, on private persistence servers.

Make Dayz Good again!

• Like 1

Well, it was the first time it happened to me and my friend.

Just a feedback for Devs to have knowledge if they are not yet know about, i just want to help.

- Yesterday in the stable, I could not see my friend who claimed to be on my side for a few moments, only heard his footsteps.

- items also could not see one of the others when placed on the floor or in barrels.

- cars we can't drive, they get strong lag to the drivers, one frame forward, two frames back.

- Cars scattered around the map without running due to new separate mechanics of body and parts i think.

- many cars flying and standing, look like someone hit the car and he stayed there on the spot flying

1 hour ago, jedimfp said:

hello,

quick aplles,press F for search (aplles,stones,wooden sticks) and then continue quickly pressing F 

please fix this

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T124088

This bug has been known since the beginning of 0.61 and will probably be fixed with the new character controllers/animation system.

I got this bug before but could not reproduce it. Today it happened to me again.

Version: Stable 0.61.138043

What happened?
Ran into the 2 tents, east from Gorka. Ran through the last tent and on the street it happened. Game froze, after 10 seconds, the image moves 1 fps and the sound is there for 1 second. Then again 3 seconds nothing. After that it repeats like before.

bzQEou6.jpg
The image shows the state before closing the game via the taskmanager - nothing special

I can only close the game via the task-manager because the menu is also just with 1 fps available. I closed the game and restarted it. (everything in x64 client). Menu was fine with ~90fps. Joined the same server (private, nearly full). Waited for spawn about 10 seconds. Then "please wait" for 30 seconds, and boom, again 1fps.

2Bt0ARF.jpg
The image shows the state after joining the game, its like the first frame of the game I saw (for nearly 10 seconds)

Same procedure - taskmanager - killed the game - opened again - this time 32bit client. Rejoined the same server and everything worked fine. Full fps again.

Hardware specs:
Intel core i5-6500
Geforce GTX 1060 3GB
16 GB ddr4 ram
Windows 10

Additional Info:
When closing the game via the taskmanager i got 35% CPU and 45% RAM workload.

This time I created a Bug in the Bugtracker :), i hope those information help to find the problem

Edited by Havrin
  • Like 1

the same for me, exaclty the same, and my configuration are below

Hardware specs:
Intel core i5-6500
Geforce GTX 1060 8GB
8GB ddr4 ram
Windows 10

Edited by varella
  • Like 2

Thank you for your feedback guys.

I've sent some new issues to the QA.