ClaireOpen

When I go driving in my car....

I have finally been reunited with my dear old friend Albert, better known to most as the sedan.  I found Albert at the factory north of Solnichniy and I was, to put it mildly, overjoyed.  Oh, how I have missed you Albert!  My companion and I worked tirelessly finding tyres and all the bits and bobs Albert needs and finally we were rewarded when the engine turned over...okay, I must confess, I'd completely forgotten how to drive and sat there asking 'Why aren't you moving, you horrid bucket of rust and malevolence?' till I remember the concept of gears. 

During my little outing, I uncovered a few...hiccups...and I would like to share a few of my observations with you, dear reader.

First Observation - The speedometer and the gear thingy (you know, the numbers at the bottom left of the screen) are fabulous.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Second Observation - I'm something of a veteran of the slightly flighty sedan.  Once, you never dared to take it above 2nd gear for fear of spinning wildly out of control.  I am delighted to report that the drive was firm and not a hint of a wiggle even at 70+kpm.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Third Observation - Oh dear God, the desync!  According to what I saw, I'd past the high school in Zelenogorsk and heading on the road to Pogo.  According to what my companion saw, I'd crashed into a lamp post just up from the police station.  Goodbye two tyres.

Fourth Observation - It is entirely possible to drive at 70+kpm on two wheels.

TL:DR The cars are back!  Or, according to another thread on this esteemed forum, they are in fact camouflaged cows. 

• Like 4