Sign in to follow this  
yazar8

Barrel stuck in hands and I got no idea what to do

I figured out that I could have a barrel on my hands and eat something, my character drops the barrel and then while it's on the floor I can open the lid and when it's on my hands again I can add items to it.

Now I need to drink and the barrel is stuck on my hands. Tried everything, emptying, pressing G etc. but it doesn't work. I can't drink water, can't eat. Can't switch to my gun to get rid of it.

I am dying from dehydration. I'm gonna try getting that sorted out with a friend, but does anyone have any idea or have any of you experienced such thing before? I don't want to die since I got O- blood.

I know it's a funny situation and I swear I was going to report the bug on feedback tracker later.

3EKD0zm.jpg

Edited by yazar8

Assuming you have tried to log out and in again..... Try F2 or any of the other gesture keys.

This may free up or refresh your hands slot.

Some changes were made to how the hands slot works to combat duping but it can lock up your hands as well.

Good luck!

• Like 5

Logoff and on, should allow the person to drag the barrel to the ground. IF not CTRL + Del and end the task.

Once you log in you should be able to drag the barrel to the left as your placing it.

It is an EXE error in the background that is forcing some of the content to be handled. It can end up in many ways.

Bio is correct sometimes the F keys will allow you to end the task while in game, however if there is a blackface, exe error or multi things happening your locked into a video loop seeing something that isn't really happening sometimes.

It is no different then the ammo reloading issue. Its a bug but displays itself as a normal feature.

Edited by sneakydude
  • Like 2

Poking holes to the barrel helped me get rid of it.   

Thanks everyone for their help though!

Edited by yazar8
  • Like 3