dancrimson

May I ask?

18 minutes ago, Johnny Trigger said:

its a good place to get stuck.

Indeed. R.I.P my character.

If you lay down and get back up you can usually get out of that corner  (get back on the ladder to reset).  worst case you can drop off the platform above.

It was a government project, and the official in charge of buying the ladders had a cousin who was sitting on a surplus of left-handed ladders.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, emuthreat said:

It was a government project, and the official in charge of buying the ladders had a cousin who was sitting on a surplus of left-handed ladders.

The bastards!  I knew it!  I was offering right handed ladders at half the price but I was told no because 'You're not a Party Member.'

• Like 2

When you climb down keep hold of S and you won't get stuck ;) 

the ladder is the right way now. if you look on the top floor, you have much less space on the old side.

the only problems are, that the animation is still the old (propably because it gets changed with animations update anyways) and that you get a litle stuck in the corner.

climb up the ladder and immediately crouch and move around the platform, to get down just crouch and falloff onto the concrete wall and then off there keep crouching and you wont get hurt, no need hold s just crouch

if you really do want to come back down the ladder then position so your facing slightly left and then keep hold of s, if you get stuck you can turn back to the ladder and get back on it

Was changed with introduction of .61, first time I climbed down I thought I was doomed!

Fairly simple to rectify as people have said if you can continue to hold your back key (s by default) or I usually find that crouching and going through the smaller gap gets you out ok.

On 22.2.2017 at 8:39 PM, Just Caused said:

That's how people use ladders in soviet Russia.

In Soviet Russia ladder climbs YOU.

• Like 1