Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.61.137912

Drove all around the map today, with relatively few crashes, personally.

Happened by a few folks up at Tisy, who shot and killed Sanguine.  Of course Art got there first and killed the partner looting Sanguine, then traded with the killer.  Luckily, I got there just in time to dump a few rounds into the dead bodies and load the remains into Thurman's bus.

We eventually regrouped near Novy, and decided to jump some buses before heading back over towards camp.

Here's the first attempt:

And here is the *successful jumping of a bus over another bus:

Here's the second jump from @starvingart's point of view:

Back to the salt mines in an hour or two, to sweep up some stable branch players who come to satiate their bloodlust.

Edited by emuthreat
  • Like 5

In crash physics, the Devs still have something to work ... yesterday had a death role with a Lada ... a surplus after a turn would not end .. it felt like I walk at 2300 km / h in the turn Would have gone. It was clear that the Lada had buried in the Biden 150 felt sensations .. I died 3meter under Chernarus: (.) The whole vehicle running in 1pp better and more stable than in 3pp.

Edit: I had something funny yesterday. After a frontal crash, one of the front tires was totally ruined. When I dismantled it showed me a "pristine" ruined tire ^ ^. The driving behavior was also like a new tire, unfortunately forgot to make a screen, sry.

Edited by Sqeezorz
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Sqeezorz said:

II died 3meter under Chernarus: (.) The whole vehicle running in 1pp better and more stable than in 3pp.

Edit: I had something funny yesterday. After a frontal crash, one of the front tires was totally ruined. When I dismantled it showed me a "pristine" ruined tire ^ ^. The driving behavior was also like a new tire, unfortunately forgot to make a screen, sry.

This sort of thing happens all the time with vehicles in 0.61; wheel condition only seems to affect top speed a bit and the trick to surviving a flipping vehicle is to not exit it especially if you end up underground. Just log off and when you log back in you should be fine.

• Like 3

Hello.

I am closing this thread (again) because of new update.