Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.61.137871

Hey guys, 

Are we getting a stable update report for the most recent update today? 01/03/2017

sorry I saw a video of the July 17, 2016 where you could see a player build a base (type dayz epoch) after nearly a year's output and a single patch of this building system has not heard more talk

So is it true that vehicles are back in stable? and if so did anyone get a chance to try them out?

Yes its true, the vehicles are back.

Logon and go search, the vehicles-spots are the new Tishy. The vehicles now are not perfect but very better since removed.

We played all the week with friends, few hours each day, and didn't encounter even one single invisible infected, it looks like you crushed that bug guys :)

This said, yesterday I witnessed something a little strange when I was at NW airfiled. I was around the military camp at the end of the runway (near to the lights that indicate the end of the runway) and was going towards the blue storehouses when I've been suddenly pushed away from side to side (just like an invisible Z was there and was messing with me) but no hit and no damage. After that,my view was centered and stuck, even when I moved my mouse to change my way, the game automaticaly re-center my view straight in front of me. I logged off and re log and that was gone. Not the big deal if you ask me, but a little surprising ^^

Anyway, I hope vehicules are actually back like Sqeezorz said, I'm going to check that out right away,

see you survivors !

Edited by RealShiftZero

This is my new home now.  Which server shall we claim?

anyone see boar? can't find one

1 hour ago, emuthreat said:

This is my new home now.  Which server shall we claim?

I am Thurman, destroyer of loot tables.

• Like 1

oh boy am i pissed. I just found a (possibly) new and interesting glitch. I for some reason in game randomly passed out, after a while of being unconscious my screen read "Player mass: lost connection" i hoped that this wasnt one of those hive glitches where the server wipes your character, so i stayed their and waited as my friend watched my body. I then, after about 5 or so minutes, woke up but my screen remained black with the same text. i was still in control of my character however, as when i moved forward, backward, left, and right my friend could see me moving in these directions when i specified that i was pressing the keys to move in those directions. I hoped, since i was supposedly awake and alive, that a quick relog would fix this. BUT NO, i relog into the same server to find my character with an absolute assload of gear is not only dead, but there is no body where i had logged. Id be lying if i said i wasnt absolutely infuriated, i had been on that character for weeks and had a AK101 and a Winchester Model 70.

On 01/03/2017 at 7:19 PM, Thurman Merman said:

I am Thurman, destroyer of loot tables.

*Pwede na?"

We met the regulars of the server yesterday. One of them already said hi to Emuthreat (read: hit him) and probably at me as well a bit prior to the firefight when I was at Cherno.

It's nice to have a good old feud right off the bat.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IMT said:

We met the regulars of the server yesterday. One of them already said hi to Emuthreat (read: hit him) and probably at me as well a bit prior to the firefight when I was at Cherno.

It's nice to have a good old feud right off the bat.

I like emu's punch at the end there.  Got 'im.

Edited by sanguine00
  • Like 2

I can't believe I missed that he was only unconscious.  I was just so excited at seeing that it was the same person I had been looking for, that I completely spaced-out on his posture.  Missed a good opportunity for an interrogation.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sanguine00 said:

I like emu's punch at the end there.  Got 'im.

I missed all my shots, it was actually Emu's super punch which got him haha.

1 hour ago, emuthreat said:

I can't believe I missed that he was only unconscious.  I was just so excited at seeing that it was the same person I had been looking for, that I completely spaced-out on his posture.  Missed a good opportunity for an interrogation.

I had no other choice unfortunately. He raised his gun and I didn't know if he had ammo and since the VSS round is an hard hitting round I decided to finish him off. If he didn't raise his gun we could've tied him up. I'm actually glad that I was there because if he had ammo in there he might've killed you since you had no weapon out at that point.

• Like 1

So, I feel it is worth mentioning, that we have successfully destroyed and despawned a couple vehicles, and then exhaustively searched for their replacements to confirm the cycle is working.

I have one complaint though: IT TOOK 40 FRIGGIN' SHOTGUN SHELLS TO TAKE A V3S CHASSIS FROM INOPERABLE TO UN-ENTERABLE.  Either vehicle durability needs some tweaks, or somebody needs to start handing out free shotshells, because this is unsustainable for more than a week or two.

Working out of town today, then TWD tonight, so I might not be online much today.   Ended up being a pointless drive in the country, so now I have some time to kill this afternoon.

In other words, your vehicles are safe, for now.  Time to go dead truck huntin'.

Edited by emuthreat

Hey guys! Cars, while a little bugged, have made DayZ soooo much better :D

If any of you guys want to come experience some Hardcore 1PP RP/PvP - Come to http://aftermathdayzrp.com/portal.php

On 3/5/2017 at 0:14 PM, emuthreat said:

So, I feel it is worth mentioning, that we have successfully destroyed and despawned a couple vehicles, and then exhaustively searched for their replacements to confirm the cycle is working.

I have one complaint though: IT TOOK 40 FRIGGIN' SHOTGUN SHELLS TO TAKE A V3S CHASSIS FROM INOPERABLE TO UN-ENTERABLE.  Either vehicle durability needs some tweaks, or somebody needs to start handing out free shotshells, because this is unsustainable for more than a week or two.

Working out of town today, then TWD tonight, so I might not be online much today.   Ended up being a pointless drive in the country, so now I have some time to kill this afternoon.

In other words, your vehicles are safe, for now.  Time to go dead truck huntin'.

Emu you don't feel that is normal? Take 40 shotgun shells out to your car, put it to a door and see if you can enter it at 39 :)

I am sure there is nothing left of the door, but you still should be able to enter it.

Since making the switch to private servers, I haven't driven a car in over a week, let-alone a bus.  Found a few stranded ones laying around the map, and even de-spawned one as a service to the server.

I'm getting the feeling that nobody else knows or cares about recycling vehicles.

Perhaps BI could make some changes in order to get the data that they need, including turning off persistence for vehicles.  I want to see persistent vehicles as much as anyone, but the way thing are now, it just isn't working.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

Since making the switch to private servers, I haven't driven a car in over a week, let-alone a bus.  Found a few stranded ones laying around the map, and even de-spawned one as a service to the server.

I'm getting the feeling that nobody else knows or cares about recycling vehicles.

Perhaps BI could make some changes in order to get the data that they need, including turning off persistence for vehicles.  I want to see persistent vehicles as much as anyone, but the way thing are now, it just isn't working.

... or just do it the right way and make these vehicles despawn after they have been wrecked .....

as as soon as a vehicle suffers a traumatic enough crash the components get ruined , and no matter how many parts you replace with pristine parts the car will not start - gas is full . When this state happens it should be available to reset when server reset comes , but they do not for some reason . Don't make us blow the vehicle up to get rid of it please  , it's not good for a gameplay perspective in an apocalyptic game with little bullets and grenades .

Edited by blackberrygoo

2 minutes ago, blackberrygoo said:

... or just do it the right way and make these vehicles despawn after they have been wrecked .....

Guess what the previous Experimental build was all about... exactly. My guess is that they might push the previous or even the current build to Stable this wednesday during maintenance.

Here's hoping we get some awesome Mocap vids, a fly-by over all the new/fixed areas, a professional guess as to when .62 lands, and/or a veryyy detailed SR.

If the new HUD and Stamina system are being added to .62, I def want to know as well. -- But mainly this SR had better be pretty illuminating ^_^ I think the Devs and Staff have a great chance to silence critics today and deliver a lot of hope! 

• Like 1

New update today. I am closing this thread.

See you at 0.61.138458.

• Like 1