Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.61.137871

Hello Survivors!

We are pushing out update from Experimental branch to Stable branch.

What is new?

• fix for invisible zombies 
  • change to prevent server memory usage issues

We're still working on improving server performance, which when poor can cause the following issues:

• Infected reaction speed may be reduced
  • Infected can push characters through/into model geometry causing movement issues (unable to move in a given direction)
  • Collision/Navigation in some complex structures can push your character around
  • Issues with door states can occur
  • Damage being delayed

No vehicles in this update. We are still testing them on Experimental branch.

No character wipe.

Do you have a game crash? We would appreciate if you could send your crash dump files from the folder C:\Users\YourPCName\AppData\Local\DayZ to our feedback tracker. By submitting those files, you can help us to solve game crash issues.

If you find some invisible infected or another bugs let me know on our Feedback Tracker. Thank you!

2 hours ago, cornflakesx said:

Will that fix the problem when people with strong PC have low fps?

Not sure if..

2 hours ago, cornflakesx said:

So i'm not the only one ? 

just tested on italian server.this time i was surprised that in central of big city my FPS was 60-35 BUT...havent seen any infected and on police station,doors not working.theres symbol but i cant open any doors

EDIT:SOME SERIOUS PROBLEM!
i cant use bandage,i cant use flare....gonna boot.

EDIT2:after leaving the server i spawnned on shore.now everything works again.very wierd.
maybe its something to do that when i started to play,theres was my old character who was bleeding.just when infected hitted me and i went unconscious and logged out and shutted whole game off.
started the game again and my character was not able interact with anything.

Edited by kopo79

15 minutes ago, kopo79 said:

just tested on italian server.this time i was surprised that in central of big city my FPS was 60-35 BUT...havent seen any infected and on police station,doors not working.theres symbol but i cant open any doors

EDIT:SOME SERIOUS PROBLEM!
i cant use bandage,i cant use flare....gonna boot.

Try to relog. Is it working?

yep...after the relog...evrything is normal.check my previous reply

really, i have strong pc and get 120-200 fps

3 hours ago, cornflakesx said:

black face bug is still on stable.
i can still drink from wells superfast
if i throw something on ground,it goes through it and dissapears.
and also those annoying FPS hickups on big citys.sometimes fps goes down to 19 but it almost stays on 45-30.
and last one is that i just created maybe 100 fireplace somehow.i just tried to put it in furnace and multiply times pushed the middle button from the mouse.after that my game just started to freeze on 1fps.
got to tested later today how i managed to make so much fireplaces:D

FPS major decrease. I do not have a strong computer, I have a weak computer. I've played over 20 hours of dayz in the past couple days on the last patch, and i have been getting a 30-60 fps average. This update has locked my FPS at or below 15. I have relogged, tried different servers, tried launching in x64, verified game cache, restarted computer, and nothing has changed. Hope there is a fix for whatever happened. I noticed some Dayz streamers were experiencing FPS issues as well, but their issues aren't as serious as mine as I am on a low end PC.

Unfortunately I won't be able to play this game until the issue is resolved, or I would be at a serious disadvantage.

update: I have noticed that dayz is using about half the RAM it was prior to today's update, is this related to my FPS cut in half? 

Edited by Justin Sider

so i created 20 invisible fireplace to just trying to place fireplace on furnace.you can take the fireplace and put it on the ground but its invisible.you cant move over it by walking/running.you have to jump over it.
i dont know what happens if i create those invisible fireplaces and just put those on the road and wait vehicle coming.need to test in experimental.
also after creating fireplace the text cancel current action or something like that stays idling on screen quite long.same thing as put the fireplace on the ground text.

Edited by kopo79

Each time I see an update, I have a hope...

No vehicles in this update. We are still testing them on Experimental branch.

-> Ok I'll continue to play other games in the meantime ...

Thanks for working on it thought, and making this game the best survival ever, slowly... but surely

15 hours ago, Gixxer (DayZ) said:

What is "strong pc" nowadays?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS15VAXRPYYhc4zXNBjWeR

• Like 2

i have tested this...(on bohemia test server)
find stone...craft stoneknife.MAKE STICKS... after this, text on screen gets somehow bugged."cancel current action"...
make fireplace from rag and sticks and placce it it furnace inside house.then start to click middle button from mouse so that yellow text comes bottom left.(it says something you cannot place it here)
after that,you cant place fireplace same place but you have to put it little higher.again start to click mouse button...after clicking lets say 20 times push tab and screen just gonna freeze for a while.when your inventary open,theres plenty fireplaces in vicinity.
take those in hand and place sneaky invisible fireplaces on road and wait to car come....car stops there.

Edited by kopo79

2 hours ago, kopo79 said:

find stone...craft stoneknife.MAKE STICKS... after this, text on screen gets somehow bugged."cancel current action"...

yeah I noticed on stable when I walk up to a bush to 'chop sticks', after the action 'cancel current action' comes up and doesn't go away.  choosing to cancel (because the option hasn't gone away) doesn't actually cancel it - you have the sticks and life goes on.  so it's not a big problem, but still it's a bug.

easily re-createable 100% of the time it seems, for the devs.

Edited by Red_Ensign
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kopo79 said:

make fireplace from rag and sticks and placce it it furnace inside house.then start to click middle button from mouse so that yellow text comes bottom left.(it says something you cannot place it here)
after that,you cant place fireplace same place but you have to put it little higher.again start to click mouse button...after clicking lets say 20 times push tab and screen just gonna freeze for a while.when your inventary open,theres plenty fireplaces in vicinity.
take those in hand and place sneaky invisible fireplaces on road and wait to car come....car stops there.

33 minutes ago, Red_Ensign said:

yeah I noticed on stable when I walk up to a bush to 'chop sticks', after the action 'cancel current action' comes up and doesn't go away.  choosing to cancel (because the option hasn't gone away) doesn't actually cancel it - you have the sticks and life goes on.  so it's not a big problem, but still it's a bug.

easily re-createable 100% of the time it seems, for the devs.

Thank you for feedback. These are known issues. :)

I finally got a better machine where testing Dayz, I hope to help you with some reports about bugs etcetera. For now, I'm stable on 60 fps, but there are some drops of FPS inside City and sometime i will jump forward for unknown reasons. I'm still trying to understand if it's a problem of my configuration or not.

On 2/22/2017 at 8:27 AM, Gixxer (DayZ) said:

What is "strong pc" nowadays?

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2

I have been saving up for this Beast for a very long time!!! It better play Dayz

• Like 1

On 2/22/2017 at 4:17 AM, Baty Alquawen said:

Do you have a game crash? We would appreciate if you could send your crash dump files from the folder C:\Users\YourPCName\AppData\Local\DayZ to our feedback tracker. By submitting those files, you can help us to solve game crash issues.

what would the file name look like?  is it the *.mdmp files?  if so, do you want just the latest file or all of them?  nevermind I see on the tracker page that they want the whole folder

incidentally, the trouble I had finding that folder path before was because I understood "yourpcname" to mean the name I gave the computer itself, when you must've meant yourpcUSERname.  but anyway, found it now

[edit]  oh now I remember why I don't submit these things - using the feedback tracker page is like doing your taxes in aramaic.

Edited by Red_Ensign

This version doesnt work at all for me. So many crashes. And not just memory thingy but random lockups and stuff that I've never had before.