cornflakesx

Suddenly started to have low fps?

Hello guys! Suddenly i noticed that i started to have lower fps stuck like 30-40-50 max. Its bit wierd cuz i havent changed any settings at all! And it just happend. Is it something to do with the patch?

Delete DayZ.cfg and your DayZ profile. Remember that you will have to reset any keybindings you may have changed from default. Run the game, spawn into a server. Quit out and run it again. Set your graphics settings to your liking and see if that fixes it. I've been having a really strange recurring issue with this and the only thing I've found that sets things right again. If they patch again, you may have to do this again. Something keeps getting jacked up with multiple entries in the cfg file. 3D Performance for example will suddenly shoot up to 1,500,000 from ~93,000.

My fps differs from day to day and depending on what server I am on. Its weird as hell. I can be on one full server and get 65 fps, then it restarts and I go to another full server and have 120 fps in the exakt same spot.

Fourth (4th) Topic since the begining of this month concerning your fps drops...!

Set everything on high and let the gpu do the work, if that makes no difference and the card temps are stable,,,,upgrade, no point in making another Topic.

12 hours ago, boneboys said:

Fourth (4th) Topic since the begining of this month concerning your fps drops...!

Set everything on high and let the gpu do the work, if that makes no difference and the card temps are stable,,,,upgrade, no point in making another Topic.

I am posting a lot because its not my PC problem, its something up with those recent patches. I wont post anything more i guess. Will try to do the think you said.

Edited by cornflakesx