Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.61.137768

On 2/14/2017 at 11:09 AM, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Oh hey, a reason to try x64 again.

Thanks GuyZ!

The only time i crashed or got an error was when i would try to move server to server, it was best to exit game before jumping to another hive.

I used x64 mostly since it came out. Pretty much all the time, x32 still did the same for me on crashing so it made no difference. What where you seeing?

I never had a dayz crash really.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, sneakydude said:

What where you seeing?

Well, it was a straight CTD no dialogue box no warnings of any kind.

One second in game, next second desktop.

On 32 bit I almost never crashed.

I had another memory reference crash yesterday on the 64-bit client. I was running towards the platforms and was in between the double bunkers and the most western platform.

Played for a few hours tonight.. not continuously though. Had no crashes, fps driving vehicles ranged from 100+ down to 40. Didn't experience any stutter as such, but did have what seemed like a little desync causing high speed collisions with objects early on, but my ping sits above 200 on US servers so that could explain it. Sure hope this is a sign of things to come! Edit.. this was on the 64 bit client.

Edited by O_HellFire

8 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Well, it was a straight CTD no dialogue box no warnings of any kind.

One second in game, next second desktop.

On 32 bit I almost never crashed.

Never seen that before, could that be the animals.pbo, or character.pbo files damaged? because others are faced with that, that i helped solve.

dump the files, after someone sees what one is damaged.

Or you can dump the animals.pbo verify files, and it should repair that.

21 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

I'm willing to donate as well.

If there is a way we can have a PayPal to top-up the subscription at our leisure, that would be ideal.

Muchos gracias.

18 hours ago, emuthreat said:

Thank you for the year or so of leaving the TS online as a place for us to meet and test.  I only regret that I never really got to use it for its intended purpose back when the server was running strong.  The Jungle was always the go-to place to go and lose all of our gear in a hurry.

Do not feel obligated to keep this up for our sake.  There are plenty of options available.   I just created a free server for myself, using one of the many options available via googling free TS3 server.  bj130.teamspeak3.com

Hope to see you around sooner, rather than later.

19 hours ago, starvingart said:

Man Mark that really sucks, I know that there's more to life than being connected to the www but shit.  I was hoping months ago that your town would be getting some sort of ISP eventually..... I don't know, I'm at a loss for words...and your right outside Austin of all places too.

Well I hope that you heard incorrectly and that some ISP will run lines out to you.

*sighs* Don't be a stranger.

Thanks guys. Trust me its been a struggle not having a wired internet connection at the house. We tried Satellite when we first moved in but it was worthless; they throttled the connection almost the first day we tried using it so we cancelled and got our money back. Its b/c everybody out where I live is on Satellite internet so more or less sharing the same connection. I am in contact with AT&T and TimeWarner (now Spectrum) to see what I can do to get lines out to my village/town. There are lines just about 5 miles West of us and I know its just going to take some conversations with our town mayor and the providers to see there is a benefit for them to bring the lines to our area. I'd be more than willing to gather as many folks as I can to sign up for service showing there is a demand out there. 

With that said, I have several of you here and via the Jungle Community that still keep in touch with me willing to donate to keep the domain and the TS alive. I am so humble to have friends around the country and the world willing to help keep the vision alive. I'd love to get the Jungle Server back up and running as I have gone though my many hours of game recordings from all the way back in the .4x and .5x build days. I also have been admiring the screenshots seeing the server at full capacity at any given time of the day. 

The TS server is $15.00 a month. If anybody would like to donate a $1 or whatever you can afford, PM me or email me and i'll share my PayPal details and provide each and everyone of you a copy of the receipt to show the donations are strictly going towards server fees. My co-founder of the jungle community has also graciously offered to pay for the domain hosting for another year. 

Thanks everyone! 

• Like 4

Hello guys,

Update today, I am closing this thread.