Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.61.137768

Hello guys,

We have a new small update for EXP branch 0.61.137768.

• possible fix for some common memory crashes on x64
  • server-side logs

Thank you for your feedback and help on Experimental servers!

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Thurman Merman said:

Southcentral 05 has crashed twice in the last 10 minutes.  Each time with the same other player online.  

Are other servers doing the same?

Edited by IMT

8 minutes ago, Thurman Merman said:

Cant tell.

I see you're on a different server now. I'm curious if the same thing happens again. Otherwise it might be player related.

7 minutes ago, IMT said:

I see you're on a different server now. I'm curious if the same thing happens again. Otherwise it might be player related.

Yep, giving another server a look

Q8rXj8Q.jpg

^Yesterday, that moment when the heli despawns in front of your face. D:

Logged into 1PP today and encountered wolves almost immediately after not finding them all day yesterday in 3PP.

iRccKzV.jpg

AQnoAK1.jpg

I then met fing where we did a bit of impromptu zombie killing before I took off in his sedan and he logged to play Payday 2.

I drove East towards Thurman but was about a minute too late to save him from infected, and he was logging out as well.

This did however put me right where I needed to be to take his bus back to our current camp and I proceeded to take it on a short tour and was able to grab a tent out of Kamensk base with a little navigation assistance from emu.

I then drove south to meet emu and got hydrated with the quickness.

qEKEXpw.jpg

After grabbing another tent at a roadblock, emu drove us to the camp where we could begin the process of homesteading once more.

I played in x64 with no crashing!

There were some frame stutters when I first logged in and some particularly bad stutters while driving for some of the people I played with.

I did not see these stutters when I drove though.

dpB3X7b.jpg

^emu's hands bugged, somehow bizarrely wrapped around the Jerry can.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 2

Hey gang,

Since some of you use my TS to play experimental I thought I'd leave this here so y'all can spread the word. Im cancelling the TS service as well as the domain:

welcometothejungledayz.com 

I just got word that no internet service providers are pulling lines out to our town/village just outside of Austin,TX this year and unfortunately my hotspot connection's signal strength is low. I miss playing Dayz a ton! I miss the conversations, the testing, the white knuckle moments....I could go on and on. Anyways, the TS goes offline March 13th. It's currently pointed at the domain name too so take note of the IP address as the domain goes offline before the TS server.

I still keep up with the dev updates and watch YouTube clips when I can. Thank y'all for keeping the TS alive and hopefully I'll have solid internet by the time dayz is out of alpha and beta. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, The Riddler (DayZ) said:

I just got word that no internet service providers are pulling lines out to our town/village just outside of Austin,TX

I live about 25 miles southwest of  Amarillo. I thought my village was as small as it gets and yet we have fiber lines through a co-op. I now consider myself lucky and won't complain about the outrageous pricing.

1 hour ago, The Riddler (DayZ) said:

Hey gang,

Since some of you use my TS to play experimental I thought I'd leave this here so y'all can spread the word. Im cancelling the TS service as well as the domain:

Damn, the end of an era!

Thanks for so graciously hosting all this time, even when you couldn't join.

Time for a new spot....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Riddler (DayZ) said:

Hey gang,

I just got word that no internet service providers are pulling lines out to our town/village just outside of Austin,TX this year and unfortunately my hotspot connection's signal strength is low. I miss playing Dayz a ton! I miss the conversations, the testing, the white knuckle moments....I could go on and on. Anyways, the TS goes offline March 13th. It's currently pointed at the domain name too so take note of the IP address as the domain goes offline before the TS server.

I still keep up with the dev updates and watch YouTube clips when I can. Thank y'all for keeping the TS alive and hopefully I'll have solid internet by the time dayz is out of alpha and beta. 

That's unfortunate but I understand your decision. Thank you for your hospitality!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Q8rXj8Q.jpg

^Yesterday, that moment when the heli despawns in front of your face. D:

L

Do you remember if it despawns completely? Does smoke stays? What about loot?

15 hours ago, Thurman Merman said:

Southcentral 05 has crashed twice in the last 10 minutes.  Each time with the same other player online.  

We are going to check it now. Thank you.

10 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

I played in x64 with no crashing!

How was it before this update?

12 hours ago, The Riddler (DayZ) said:

Hey gang,

Hey Riddler, thanks for your generosity and keeping it going this long!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Do you remember if it despawns completely? Does smoke stays? What about loot?

The helicopter despawned completely, leaving only the smoke for a moment.

emuthreat said that the loot might still be there so I checked for at least a couple of minutes but I could not find any.

5 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

How was it before this update?

If I played with x64 in prior versions I would always crash, usually within less than 30 minutes of starting to play.

It got to the point where I stopped trying to use x64 and was waiting for word from the team that a fix was put in place.

Hey gang,

Well I can't believe the out pour of people that have contacted me not only here but as well via email asking if they can help maintain the TS. I feel obligated to keep it online now knowing how many of you are using it. I have a friend in the UK that is going to donate a few bucks to help pay for the service but I am still killing off the domain as I really don't need it anymore.  

This is still up in the air but I will certainly update everybody letting you all know if it will indeed stay online. I paid for this month's service so it will remain up until the 13th of March but the way things are looking its going to stay online for all of you to use. 

Happy Testing and stay alive survivors. Talk to you all soon. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, The Riddler (DayZ) said:

Hey gang,

Well I can't believe the out pour of people that have contacted me not only here but as well via email asking if they can help maintain the TS. I feel obligated to keep it online now knowing how many of you are using it. I have a friend in the UK that is going to donate a few bucks to help pay for the service but I am still killing off the domain as I really don't need it anymore.  

This is still up in the air but I will certainly update everybody letting you all know if it will indeed stay online. I paid for this month's service so it will remain up until the 13th of March but the way things are looking its going to stay online for all of you to use. 

I'm willing to donate as well.

If there is a way we can have a PayPal to top-up the subscription at our leisure, that would be ideal.

Muchos gracias.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2017 at 5:27 PM, The Riddler (DayZ) said:

I just got word that no internet service providers are pulling lines out to our town/village just outside of Austin,TX this year and unfortunately my hotspot connection's signal strength is low.

Man Mark that really sucks, I know that there's more to life than being connected to the www but shit.  I was hoping months ago that your town would be getting some sort of ISP eventually..... I don't know, I'm at a loss for words...and your right outside Austin of all places too.

Well I hope that you heard incorrectly and that some ISP will run lines out to you.

*sighs* Don't be a stranger.

Edited by starvingart
werds
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, The Riddler (DayZ) said:

Hey gang,

Thank you for the year or so of leaving the TS online as a place for us to meet and test.  I only regret that I never really got to use it for its intended purpose back when the server was running strong.  The Jungle was always the go-to place to go and lose all of our gear in a hurry.

Do not feel obligated to keep this up for our sake.  There are plenty of options available.   I just created a free server for myself, using one of the many options available via googling free TS3 server.  bj130.teamspeak3.com

Hope to see you around sooner, rather than later.

Edited by emuthreat
Just made a new TS server
  • Like 2