Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.61.137720

just tried and in svetlojarsk FPS went below 30...sometimes 22.
Also black face bug.have to reduce graphig settings from high/veryhigh to normal.
windows 10
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
8192MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
with normal settings fps was in center of that city 40-30.

4 hours ago, Crispala said:

@Baty Alquawen

It's clear for me that you guys can't code for shit. It's been clear for a while now. I mean let's face it... you can't add a new feature and completely destroy something that is already there, unless you are just now learning how to code.

What games have you written code for? 

2 hours ago, Crispala said:

@IMT

I'm not gonna go in any details with a retard who doesn't know what an engine is comprised of. I'm not gonna share anything with you, since it's clear for me now that you are a 12 y/o fanboy. Have fun on the experimental.. If you like the game industry just know you reached the tip. You will never be more than a free alpha tester. Gl loser

You don't have any details. All you have is a cry baby mentality. The real loser here is you. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Derains said:

@IMT just asking for the list to confirm live servers work as well as the experimental to give the thumbs up!

Why don't you log in and try it before assuming it's broken for the weekend?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hm... weird.

Try this:

Go to View -> Folder Options -> View -> Hide protected operating system files.

QT945d4.jpg

Do you have some parameters in Steam (Set launch options)?

3 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

I would if that path existed.  yes I enabled showing hidden files and no I didn't look under 'yourpcname'.

and no, no launch parameters set in steam.  I'm using windows 7 - maybe the path you're giving me is from 8 or 10...

Edited by Red_Ensign

2 hours ago, Crispala said:

@IMT

I'm not gonna go in any details with a retard who doesn't know what an engine is comprised of. I'm not gonna share anything with you, since it's clear for me now that you are a 12 y/o fanboy. Have fun on the experimental.. If you like the game industry just know you reached the tip. You will never be more than a free alpha tester. Gl loser

Welcome to the forums new guy.  Seems like you're starting off on the right foot!

7 minutes ago, Red_Ensign said:

Wow that's odd.  Do you have a C:\Users\ path at all?  What OS are you using?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, GaryWalnuts said:

Wow that's odd.  Do you have a C:\Users\ path at all?  What OS are you using?

win 7.  I have the users folder, but after that basically nothing in the path she gave.  I even tried the windows search function to look for the appdata folder that relates to dayz and nope

14 minutes ago, Red_Ensign said:

win 7.  I have the users folder, but after that basically nothing in the path she gave.  I even tried the windows search function to look for the appdata folder that relates to dayz and nope

Weird.  If you hold the Windows key and press R, the run box should come up.  Type in cmd, and press enter

It should automatically bring you to C:\Users\[username]

Now just type into the console:  cd appdata (and press enter)

Does it show you the new path C:\Users\[username]\AppData  - or does it say "The system cannot find the path"

• Like 3

I would like cars too, but if it takes you two hours to run across the map you're doing something wrong. I can spawn near kamenka and be at kamensk in about an hour, hour and a half tops, and that's WITH looting to get basic supplies. These new kids don't seem to remember how the early versions of the mod were worse than Standalone was sometimes.

So many people complain about a buggy alpha. People don't seem to understand what the definition of alpha is. Normally you don't really bug squash until beta. If you don't like the game, play a mod version of DayZ or don't play at all until beta. I stopped playing the standalone during the era a few years ago it ran really bad. Came back a few weeks ago and it runs great besides the random FPS drop bug. Having a great time TBH. Most people have gotten their $30 worth of fun yet still complain. I don't get it. I've had more fun with DayZ than many AAA titles I payed $60 for.

Thanks for the update. It's much appreciated.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Red_Ensign said:

You can indeed try the command which GaryWalnuts gave. That will probably give the correct AppData folder. You might have your correct user on a different drive or partition which might be the case with people who uses SSD's.

13 minutes ago, JESUSARIUS REX (DayZ) said:

I would like cars too, but if it takes you two hours to run across the map you're doing something wrong. I can spawn near kamenka and be at kamensk in about an hour, hour and a half tops, and that's WITH looting to get basic supplies. These new kids don't seem to remember how the early versions of the mod were worse than Standalone was sometimes.

So many people complain about a buggy alpha. People don't seem to understand what the definition of alpha is. Normally you don't really bug squash until beta. If you don't like the game, play a mod version of DayZ or don't play at all until beta. I stopped playing the standalone during the era a few years ago it ran really bad. Came back a few weeks ago and it runs great besides the random FPS drop bug. Having a great time TBH. Most people have gotten their $30 worth of fun yet still complain. I don't get it. I've had more fun with DayZ than many AAA titles I payed $60 for.

Thanks for the update. It's much appreciated.

This problem will be resolved as soon as the stamina system is implemented. That will be a big game changer! :)

3 hours ago, IMT said:

You can indeed try the command which GaryWalnuts gave. That will probably give the correct AppData folder. You might have your correct user on a different drive or partition which might be the case with people who uses SSD's.

I do use an ssd...

21 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello Survivors,

we’ll be pushing Experimental update 0.61.137720 to Stable branch.

What is new:

• possible fixes for disappearing corpses
  • some client fps drops fix
  • possible increase in server performance
  • possible fix for one of the most common server crashes

We're still working on improving server performance, which when poor can cause the following issues:

• Infected reaction speed may be reduced
  • Infected can push characters through/into model geometry causing movement issues (unable to move in a given direction)
  • Collision/Navigation in some complex structures can push your character around
  • Issues with door states can occur
  • Damage being delayed

No vehicles in this update. We are still testing them on Experimental branch.

No character wipe.

If you find some bugs let me know on our Feedback Tracker. Thank you!

Hmm looks like nothing new since last update?

"

Hello guys,

we’ll be pushing Experimental update 0.61.137680 to Stable branch.

What is new:

fix for client FPS drops when shooting/near other players shooting

We're still working on improving server performance, which when poor can cause the following issues:

Infected reaction speed may be reduced

Infected can push characters through/into model geometry causing movement issues (unable to move in a given direction)

Collision/Navigation in some complex structures can push your character around

Issues with door states can occur

Damage being delayed

No character wipe.

If you find some bugs let me know on our Feedback Tracker. Thank you!"

copy paste takes just a few seconds baty :p

"trolls/flamers not welcome"? 

What about giving feedback? This is my feedback whether you like it or not. If you dont listen to criticism then you are just like modern day politicans.. You only hear what you want to hear.

Also, some ppl talked about other ppl not understanding the Alpha concept.. 

Well, after 4-5 years I sure does not understand the alpha concept, its unike in the gaming world and anyone who is defending that must be blind..

who develops a new engine and at the same time develops a game for it?! 

Hmm, permaban? Bye

I just wait for vehicles (cars, bicycles even ?).

Even if they are still bugged.

They have always been bugged anyway... so,

Please, add them back to stable !

Run and run , then run is so boring :(

8 hours ago, elander said:

who develops a new engine and at the same time develops a game for it?! 

Hmm, permaban? Bye

I think the obvious answer is that BI does. It wasn't the original plan, but they eventually came to understand that it is what needed to be done.  Yes, it is taking more than twice as long as they predicted.  No, there is nothing you can do about it.  Well maybe hop on Experimental and help-out, ya whiner.

You must hate it when there is a line at the McDonalds drive-thru.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, emuthreat said:

I think the obvious answer is that BI does. It wasn't the original plan, but they eventually came to understand that it is what needed to be done.  Yes, it is taking more than twice as long as they predicted.  No, there is nothing you can do about it.  Well maybe hop on Experimental and help-out, ya whiner.

You must hate it when there is a line at the McDonalds drive-thru.

And you must love it.. 

To be honest I didn't buy DayZ to help out, I bought it for the gameplay which, all polished and done, would rock. And I have had my dollars worth while many times over..

But, call me a whiner, I feel that this dosn't feel serious anymore, takes too long, too few developers and to be honest, they should have bought and engine and then start development of the game.

I should shut up and go to sleep. I hope DayZ becomes what it deserves one day, I would like to fast forward to that day. 

8 hours ago, elander said:

To be honest I didn't buy DayZ to help out, I bought it for the gameplay

Well you must not have read the disclaimer then. If you bought it with the intention of playing it when it is all polished and done, then why are you complaining right now? It is currently being "polished". 

• Like 2

On 2/10/2017 at 8:03 AM, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello Survivors,

we’ll be pushing Experimental update 0.61.137720 to Stable branch.

What is new:

• possible fixes for disappearing corpses
  • some client fps drops fix
  • possible increase in server performance
  • possible fix for one of the most common server crashes

• Infected reaction speed may be reduced
  • Infected can push characters through/into model geometry causing movement issues (unable to move in a given direction)
  • Collision/Navigation in some complex structures can push your character around
  • Issues with door states can occur
  • Damage being delayed

No character wipe.

If you find some bugs let me know on our Feedback Tracker. Thank you!

Posting on Feedback tracker tomorrow.

However this stable patch failed, not easy but hardcore. 50 Players in electro, staggered 20-30 players in one area, the rest around electro.

Fog of war on, rain here and there.

So many had issues with FPS drops to 0, and dropping higher systems, good internet connections.

Not all was shots related, but in fact player lag bubbles.

50 slot server, everyone had drops to 1 fps that went into this city.

It was horrible totally horrible, we tried to restart the server, and still no luck.

Location Izurvive 97.69 / 129.06 3 containers, 1 large pine tree, forced 5 small group trying to cross the road kept kicking players, all frames went to 1-3 and would signature time out everyone. There maybe more areas like this.

Edited by sneakydude
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sneakydude said:

Posting on Feedback tracker tomorrow.

However this stable patch failed, not easy but hardcore. 50 Players in electro, staggered 20-30 players in one area, the rest around electro.

Fog of war on, rain here and there.

So many had issues with FPS drops to 0, and dropping higher systems, good internet connections.

Not all was shots related, but in fact player lag bubbles.

50 slot server, everyone had drops to 1 fps that went into this city.

It was horrible totally horrible, we tried to restart the server, and still no luck.

Location Izurvive 97.69 / 129.06 3 containers, 1 large pine tree, forced 5 small group trying to cross the road kept kicking players, all frames went to 1-3 and would signature time out everyone. There maybe more areas like this.

Have you reproduced this issue at the same spot on a different server?  This issue seemed to be transient on experimental.

all bigger citys where is those houses where is some shop in ground level,fps goes 35-20.
what is causing this?is there something that developers can do?i tried asking this same thing but from forum dude i get my answer.
"Unfortunately, the optimizations you hope to see really won't stick or take place for a long time to come"

I think that this issue should be fixed asap.
If you run through city,perfomance is horrible but what it will be if you dry by with car through city?your pc gonna explode.
i would like to know this things from some developer...is there some problem in citys or is my 900 euros pc just too weak to this game?

and...is there some bug that if i put one bullet in my gun and when some time has passed,its not loaded anymore?
i got to weapons where i have one bullet...infected attacked me...trued pistol...klick....tried rifle....klick....then i was dead

4 hours ago, boggle said:

Well you must not have read the disclaimer then. If you bought it with the intention of playing it when it is all polished and done, then why are you complaining right now? It is currently being "polished". 

If I just started playing DayZ your argument would be good/right. However I bought it way back 2013.. played, reported bugs, tried to get friends to play, bought game for friends, played experimental, reported etc etc. 

But ye, primary i sill bougt the game for fun.

You "alpha testers" arnt developers you know :p

8 hours ago, emuthreat said:

Have you reproduced this issue at the same spot on a different server?  This issue seemed to be transient on experimental.

50 ppl all in the event will not want to try this again in electro this week. It is a massive event we have.

the bubble lag was much better inside on the pier.

I and another guy finally went along the coastal area to the pier. We had a tad better results then anyone at the north tree, containers. There is some bug in the map there that would cause some of the problems in electro.

Pretty much, all of us speak to each other. It maybe pvp but we all aim for the same thing, fun gaming experiences.

Edited by sneakydude

On 10/02/2017 at 10:32 AM, Derains said:

but don't we deserve to play a playable game during weekend?

Actually, no. You're not entitled to anything. You click "I understand" every time you start the game. You should have read that you can encounter bugs, glitches, unfinished features and interruption of services.

Early access alpha. It doesn't matter if it's been 10 years, the fact is that the game isn't a game yet, and is only a software being developed as we speak.

You might not be happy about that, but it's the reality. Deal with it.

On a side note, it seems a lot of new forum members only created their accounts to whine and troll. Although they are insulting others, their behavior suggest they are immature and won't be helping out or providing to the forums. I suggest banning them before the corruption spreads. 

On 10/02/2017 at 2:55 PM, Red_Ensign said:

and no, no launch parameters set in steam.  I'm using windows 7 - maybe the path you're giving me is from 8 or 10...

Hmm. I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate 64x, and the path/folder exist. The error logs are all in there.

You must have it, since core files for BattleEye are in there too.

I'd suggest using the "search" function in windows, and searching for all folders title "DayZ". If the path is different, at least the folder will be visible, and you'll be able to trace the folder path. The folder should contain a BAttleEye folder, a MPMissionCache folder and crash report files in .bidmp and .mdmp extensions.

Let us know if you still can't find them.

• Like 1