Sign in to follow this  
cornflakesx

Horrible fps drops in close-combat?

Greetings!

Yesterday i died at Novy Sobor in the police station on close-combat with horrible lag? I thought i just lagged and its fine i guess.... Today i died at NWAF Jail in close combat because of the lag? Its not normal. When im running in citys and stuff i have 60+ fps. When im figthing with somebody in CLOSE range i drop to 5 fps and i die ofcourse. What's up with that? Is it a bug or its me? Never had this problem before.

1 hour ago, sneakydude said:

We think it is the gun flashes, need devs help in this.

It is either smoke or lighting. When someone makes a torch or a fire everyone's FPS in the area drops horribly. For some reason the last few builds have been performance drops on all fronts which is a shame because at the start of .61 performance was at an all time high.

Edited by IMT
  • Like 1

We're just going to have to wait until the devs fix it. It is very terrible this patch when it was supposed to be a lot better..

9 hours ago, IMT said:

It is either smoke or lighting. When someone makes a torch or a fire everyone's FPS in the area drops horribly. For some reason the last few builds have been performance drops on all fronts which is a shame because at the start of .61 performance was at an all time high.

In the battles that we are having it was gun fire that seemed to freeze everyone up. Totals of 20 in one area approx running 150fps to 2 fps for a good length of time.

Only way to avoid it was to pull back out of the fire mode and you had more of a chance.

Snipers are doing ok atm.