jedimfp

PREVIEW PROGRAM

will be mods support konsoles? please,namalsk is great map,looks awesome 

Edited by jedimfp

On 2/4/2018 at 9:36 AM, RaptorM60 said:

No, sorry, we just know it'll happen at some point this year - stay tuned though, we'd love to share a bit more at GDC in March :)

Yes, we'll release in Game Preview first. We will support both Xbox One X and Xbox One, the versions of the game will ultimately be the same, initially probably even run on 1080p both, with One X providing some additional FPS.

We're not considering insider testing now.

wheres all the xbox info u guys just showing 0.63 info wich i understand its a big milestone for u guys... but the xbox version has been teased since 2015 i feel as a comunity we deserve more info instead of being left in the dark like we have for the last 2 years

Edited by Ashton Revett

looks very nice,when when when when?  :-)

On 3/18/2018 at 10:01 PM, Ashton Revett said:

wheres all the xbox info u guys just showing 0.63 info wich i understand its a big milestone for u guys... but the xbox version has been teased since 2015 i feel as a comunity we deserve more info instead of being left in the dark like we have for the last 2 years

They have said repeatedly that they are focused on the PC version 1st and foremost, and Xbone and PS will come after the PC version is at an acceptable spot in development. They haven't left console players in the dark, you guys just can't find the light switch :P

Edited by JBURNS489

Hello, I wanted to have news of DayZ on Xbox one in games preview because it was yesterday at E3 you announced "Vigor" which is a nice game, but I wait with my friends always DayZ can give us information since it runs on Xbox because I'm too impatient to play it thank you already for an answer, greetings from France.

Is there any estimation on the possible release date, such as between certain months or a season? If not i understand completely, I just have so much pent up hype for the game since i havent had a pc in awhile and DayZ was my go to game and i even played mobile a bit when it first came around. Keep up the amazing work! Oh!  ALSO definitely getting Vigor!!!