Sign in to follow this  
BuddyRP

Fish FIllet's Incorrectly Labeled

Hello, 

Short and to the point; "Cooked Fish Fillets" have shared the exact same item label & description as "Raw Fish FIllets" since nearly the fishing mechanic itself was added to the game and I am merely hoping to bring that to anyone's attention. I'm aware that it is nowhere near the top of the priorities list, however given how long it has remained this way through the games development, I just thought it may have been overlooked for forgotten. I apologize if this is not the proper section to post this as I did not know exactly where to report it.

Thank you for reading.

Evidence:

Actual Raw Fish FIllet

53a873e79c.jpg

Cooked Fish Fillet

60dbbb66df.jpg

• Like 1

I'm just glad that carp are yielding two filets again.  I got pretty tired of Hicks taking away half of everything I produced.

I guess i have The Donald to thank for this populist win.

Have you tried fishing with a friend?  I notice it still fails every time two people try to fish anywhere on the map at the same time.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

I'm just glad that carp are yielding two filets again.  I got pretty tired of Hicks taking away half of everything I produced.

I guess i have The Donald to thank for this populist win.

Have you tried fishing with a friend?  I notice it still fails every time two people try to fish anywhere on the map at the same time.

Really two people can't fish in the same pond? that's weird. Last time i fished i think was in .59

Some people have never seen a fish in this game too, also, some zombies are not carrying headless mackerel fish lol

Two people can't fish anywhere on the whole map, with a rod and line, at the same time, @zin0.  I tested it again, a couple of weeks ago, with IMT.  He was at Black Lake, and I was in Gvozdno.  We could take turns fishing, but if we both had a line in the water, checking the bait would cause the player to move and pull the bait out of the water.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emuthreat said:

Thanks for bringing that up! I completely forgot to add that to this post; I hope that gets fixed as well.

Getting two fillets again after a while of not just flat out made my day :) 

On 03/02/2017 at 7:10 PM, emuthreat said:

I got pretty tired of Hicks taking away half of everything I produced.

Half of what you produced you say, I wonder where he got that idea. 

Jeffrey-Dean-Morgan-as-Negan-in-The-Walk

Edited by General Zod
  • Like 1

Yeah man, getting only one filet from a whole carp was a pretty big bump on the head for the survivalist playstyle.  ; )   It made fishing not worth the time, to only keep one filet.  Once we had a few brushes with the wolves, it became pretty clear that fishing was not the way to go anymore.

Now we have to fight wolves all through the northern woods, just to get enough bullets to kill whole herds of cows so we can keep enough product on hand.  Something's gotta give.

950C0472A29ABE9914F8CDF29163082260DF176B

• Like 1

3 hours ago, emuthreat said:

a pretty big bump on the head )   

Oh I see what you did there, good one.