Baty Alquawen

Stable Branch 0.61.137517

Hello Survivors!

We are pushing out yesterday's EXP update to the Stable branch now.

What is new:

• SKS, CZ61 silenced sound tweaked
  • log-side error messages
  • Server performance optimizations regarding stacking of some AI related data.
  • Security measures to address known issues.
  • Melee weapon behavior tweaked (impact now on cursor)
  • Tweaked torch light source position
  • Fixes for lifetime being properly applied to various items
  • Series of fixes for server crashing caused by players
  • Performance improvements in server code
  • Texture fix for leaves on the ground

If you encounter any game crash send dumps (C:\Users\YourPC\AppData\Local\DayZ) to our feedback tracker, please. We're thankful for all the reports received so far, and please don't be shy, do keep those reports coming. 

• Like 8

Thanks Baty! You guys are doing a great job.

Do you guys have any sort of estimation when vehicles may be brought back into the game? My character has been alive for a number of weeks now and his legs are beginning to hurt! 

6 minutes ago, Tazhar said:

Thanks Baty! You guys are doing a great job.

Do you guys have any sort of estimation when vehicles may be brought back into the game? My character has been alive for a number of weeks now and his legs are beginning to hurt! 

Vehicles are not ready for Stable. We are working on it.

Hey Baty,

Sorry to post in this forum, maybe it's the wrong one? I own two servers under the community name Metanix, my 60 slot public upon connection states "bad server version, connection rejected" 

Do you have any ideas what might be going on?

Awesome, Thanks you lot

No one can play at the moment by the look because the client update isn't propagated ?

?

Edited by spaggie

36 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Melee weapon behavior tweaked (impact now on cursor)

This really helps, I killed 15 zeds sneaking up to them from behind.

9 minutes ago, Tazhar said:

Hey Baty,

Sorry to post in this forum, maybe it's the wrong one? I own two servers under the community name Metanix, my 60 slot public upon connection states "bad server version, connection rejected" 

Wait till steam will update ur Dayz

15 minutes ago, Tazhar said:

Hey Baty,

I was faster than servers and client, sorry. Give us few more minutes. :)

7 minutes ago, Gerberusa said:

My client still not updated.... Why?

I was faster than servers and client. Wait few more minutes, please :).

6 minutes ago, The_Sakura said:

My client is not updating too but there are guys on the server i have bad version

switch to exp branch, and switch back when the stable version is on steam

I hate maintenance. Now the Experimental servers are all filled up by people who only play there because Stable is down, blargh! Hope they leave soon.

7 minutes ago, The_Sakura said:

My client is not updating too but there are guys on the server i have bad version

Restart Steam.

• Like 1

A bit surprised a full wipe is not happening. Heard the duping issues have been getting out of hand on a number of servers. 

I am not playing this patch at all until you release cars.. This game isn't survival . it's Runing simulator and to get some decent gear you need to spent at least 3 to 4 hours runing around map and only if you are lucky you can find some good weapons and decent amount of ammo for the same weapon.. Not to mention black heads, you can see kilometers away which giving out your position or others... Spawn location of survivals destroyed the game too.. Give us spawn all across the coast not just the east side.. You destroyed cherno inferno, balota airfield, komarowo... Only because there is military in kamenka doesn't mean i will go there.. you need 1 hour of walking from electro to Kamenka if you are not looting at all Berezino is a dead town even now when you put so many spawns on the east coast because it simply sucks.. Better to cut that part of map for better performance in game.. Only when there will be Krasnostav airfield with some military gear then woudl be worth of playing in Berezino until then forget it... Peace

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ZoroR said:

I am not playing this patch at all until you release cars.. This game isn't survival . it's Runing simulator and to get some decent gear you need to spent at least 3 to 4 hours runing around map and only if you are lucky you can find some good weapons and decent amount of ammo for the same weapon.. Not to mention black heads, you can see kilometers away which giving out your position or others... Spawn location of survivals destroyed the game too.. Give us spawn all across the coast not just the east side.. You destroyed cherno inferno, balota airfield, komarowo... Only because there is military in kamenka doesn't mean i will go there.. you need 1 hour of walking from electro to Kamenka if you are not looting at all Berezino is a dead town even now when you put so many spawns on the east coast because it simply sucks.. Better to cut that part of map for better performance in game.. Only when there will be Krasnostav airfield with some military gear then woudl be worth of playing in Berezino until then forget it... Peace

i agree with the running part it is very frustrating that you have to run for hours to get from one place to another. im still going to play this game but i agree that they need to add cars back asap

• Like 1

Funny, I can run to places in no-time. This is another case of git gud. Following the roads might take a long time but cutting in a straight line will get you there much faster.

• Like 2