Baty Alquawen

Stable Branch 0.61.137517

12 minutes ago, Tomatentoyota said:

Well i think they are trying to avoid false promises.

Thats right, "Bohemia Soonactive"

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Anders Isleman said:

Thank you  master. Grasshopper will try your advice :)

Damn, Joined 35 Minutes ago and has a Grasshopper rank...

55 minutes ago, ZoroR said:

I am not playing this patch at all until you release cars.. This game isn't survival . it's Runing simulator and to get some decent gear you need to spent at least 3 to 4 hours runing around map and only if you are lucky you can find some good weapons and decent amount of ammo for the same weapon.. Not to mention black heads, you can see kilometers away which giving out your position or others... Spawn location of survivals destroyed the game too.. Give us spawn all across the coast not just the east side.. You destroyed cherno inferno, balota airfield, komarowo... Only because there is military in kamenka doesn't mean i will go there.. you need 1 hour of walking from electro to Kamenka if you are not looting at all Berezino is a dead town even now when you put so many spawns on the east coast because it simply sucks.. Better to cut that part of map for better performance in game.. Only when there will be Krasnostav airfield with some military gear then woudl be worth of playing in Berezino until then forget it... Peace

You are wrong in so many way i don't know where to begin!

• Like 2

@Baty Alquawen can you please expand on "Fixes for lifetime being properly applied to various items" like what are the lifetimes currently set at after this patch? Most importantly lifetime of dead bodies, tents, barrels and dropped guns and bags. Thank you for the info on all the updates!

Baty... not only did you release stuff on time but you did it before it was scheduled. That makes you the real BI unicorn riding into new territory ahead of your colleagues.

I just got a 390Mb stable client push come through. UK.

Edited by spaggie

Is the bug causing character heads to be completely black fixed? I'm not sure if you meant that with one of the things from the patchlog ^^

I was never one of those who blame the developers all the time and cry about how much they paid and the game is in still alpha.

But man.. vehicles ... :(

I do not like PVP in this game, my passion is to play survival and make big and nice camps with lots of horded items in them, I just love to collect all and put them in my barrel/military tent combined camps, but without vehicles i can't do jack. Survival is not an option since you need to travel by foot eveywhere and it takes so long time even though you dont use roads, and after all that running if some KOS player knocks you down, you are being extra frustrated.

I can't pretend to understand what parts have to be fixed before some others parts of the game in development order, but please I am begging you, bring back the vehicles, even though they are buggy. I don't even care about blackheads, i dont care about cz sks silenced sounds or Tweaked torch light source position. I mean I do care but lot less than vehicles, cant you developers focus on just the most important things people want ?

I've tried Rust,Miscreated,h1z1 none of it feels the same way DayZ do. Just bring back the vehicles, I want to play the god damn game :(

Edited by zbam06
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, zbam06 said:

I was never one of those who blame the developers all the time and cry about how much they paid and the game is in still alpha.

But man.. vehicles ... :(

I do not like PVP in this game, my passion is to play survival and make big and nice camps with lots of horded items in them, I just love to collect all and put them in my barrel/military tent combined camps, but without vehicles i can't do jack. Survival is not an option since you need to travel by foot eveywhere and it takes so long time even though you dont use roads, and after all that running if some KOS player knocks you down, you are being extra frustrated.

I can't pretend to understand what parts have to be fixed before some others parts of the game in development order, but please I am begging you, bring back the vehicles, even though they are buggy. I don't even care about blackheads, i dont care about cz sks silenced sounds or Tweaked torch light source position. I mean I do care but lot less than vehicles, cant you developers focus on just the most important things people want ?

I've tried Rust,Miscreated,h1z1 none of it feels the same way DayZ do. Just bring back the vehicles, I want to play the god damn game :(

If you go onto experimental and test out the vehicles you will know that they are not ready for stable. 

10 minutes ago, OliverPlotTwist said:

If you go onto experimental and test out the vehicles you will know that they are not ready for stable. 

its a shame they dont work. .61 was released to early. now they get what they deserve. much more work.

1 hour ago, IMT said:

Funny, I can run to places in no-time. This is another case of git gud. Following the roads might take a long time but cutting in a straight line will get you there much faster.

NOW WITH EXTRA TEETH AND FUR!

• Like 4

Remember, everyone. Please do stay on topic and be patient. The patch will come soon enough.

• Like 3

@Baty Alquawen 150% stable, just black faces testing to see if i error out, so far so good. and the performance today is awesome.

Also big bonus for us, we where getting pauses to 5fps not happening and its been 2 hrs already. It may pause to 35fps but that was only once.

Edited by sneakydude
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, sneakydude said:

Also big bonus for us, we where getting pauses to 5fps not happening and its been 2 hrs already. It may pause to 35fps but that was only once.

Holly molly I am so happy right now, every time this happened i had to reboot my PC.
Rat kids get out of the forum and keep playing other games! Early access are Early access, issues can occur, they are working hard to get the cars and the desync fixed, so stay calm grab a popcorn bag and chill!!

If you are pissed off about the development process, help them, get into experimental and report issues and repro steps! If everyone did that the development speed would be faster for sure. Complaints do not help, reporting bugs does!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ZoroR said:

I am not playing this patch at all until you release cars.. This game isn't survival . it's Runing simulator and to get some decent gear you need to spent at least 3 to 4 hours runing around map and only if you are lucky you can find some good weapons and decent amount of ammo for the same weapon.. Not to mention black heads, you can see kilometers away which giving out your position or others... Spawn location of survivals destroyed the game too.. Give us spawn all across the coast not just the east side.. You destroyed cherno inferno, balota airfield, komarowo... Only because there is military in kamenka doesn't mean i will go there.. you need 1 hour of walking from electro to Kamenka if you are not looting at all Berezino is a dead town even now when you put so many spawns on the east coast because it simply sucks.. Better to cut that part of map for better performance in game.. Only when there will be Krasnostav airfield with some military gear then woudl be worth of playing in Berezino until then forget it... Peace

No, you need to know where to loot. Me after 20-30mins of fresh spawn, no one got killed. Even found alternative SKS and ammo for my m8.
c352f7b77da74bbbbbff0cb9c3b977dd.png

Yea the running is very boring as fresh spawn, but once you get some gear and if you dont get killed so quickly its pretty ok, you just wander and kill people or help them w/e or just try to survive.
If you want instant action and shoot each other without the paranoia and adrenaline rushes i think this game is not for you ( The running and all that boring shit is what attachs you to your character and thats how the unique experience comes ). Make better choices and learn if you wanna survive for longer periods and enjoy. This game is not really about intense nonstop PvP, but it's a big part of the game.

Highly recommend all of you to watch this video, interesting and also useful: 

EDIT: I'm Playing on DayZ Underground Private Server ( 60Slot/most of the time full )

Edited by Exaco
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, zin0 said:

You are wrong in so many way i don't know where to begin!

Please begin.

50 minutes ago, EdStaffordZombie said:
28 minutes ago, Exaco said:

No, you need to know where to loot. Me after 20-30mins of fresh spawn, no one got killed. Even found alternative SKS and ammo for my m8.

Yea the running is very boring as fresh spawn, but once you get some gear and if you dont get killed so quickly its pretty ok, you just wander and kill people or help them w/e or just try to survive.
If you want instant action and shoot each other without the paranoia and adrenaline rushes i think this game is not for you ( The running and all that boring shit is what attachs you to your character and thats how the unique experience comes ). Make better choices and learn if you wanna survive for longer periods and enjoy. This game is not really about intense nonstop PvP, but it's a big part of the game.

sure if u playon lowpop servers. i play on a whitelist privat server 60 slots. EVERY base is fucking empty. much fun..not

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Exaco said:

Maybe if you play on public ofcors you can get loot fast.. I'm talking about private servers..  I can't play on public servers all those ghosting and glitching and swiming and shit.. On private hive you can get loot fast only after shedule restart.

2 hours ago, VVarhead said:

May I ask why there are so many newbies on here flaming?

Just stop.

Cars are not the most important issue. Not even close to one of the most important issues, right now. This game is in Alpha. Act like it.

So much this.

Thank you.

Dear new members,

Some of us have been following this project from day 1 and would appreciate if you learned moar/lurked moar before you flame or otherwise make false statements about a project you know very very little about (based on your posts).

Thank you,

The Saltiest Pretzel aka Bio

• Like 4

I'll take some of the blame: I've been pointing folks on reddit over here the last few days, and we all know what a cesspit that can be. Sorry!

• Like 1