Sign in to follow this  
Upsiecrk08

help SOS!!!!!! NEEEEEDDD HELP

JGXRtGLok so i was playing dayz where i was in stary and just started running west and just kept running came up on a military camp with 4-5 tents and everyone i was playing with we figured out that i was in the farthest south/west part of the map where the string of the cars lead into the gas station then there is the military tents but when ppl came to find me they told me where they were exactly and i was standing there but they couldnt see me and i coudlnt see them i turned to my left and this sign was there i searched the map everywhere and couldnt find these cities at all anywhere on the map someone any help me because i have 0 idea where i am/ if my game is broke/ if im an idiot what it is lol!!! i searched everywhere!!!! i dont want to kill my self because of the loot i have collected down here and pretty much fully geared with 100 rounds of ammo for one gun im using and 100 rounds of shot gun ammo just great loot in general!!!! someone please help

here is the link to the picture any help would be awesome http://imgur.com/JGXRtGL

Edited by Upsiecrk08

you are at/near to the south westeren evacuation camp.

the sign says something like:

Mirolsaw 27 (km)

Kirowograd 63 (km)

Primorsk 72 (km)

none of those towns is on the Chernarus+ Map, and the closest is 27km away, which is further away then any ppint on the map. so we can be pretty sure the sign guides drivers for destinations outside the map.

if you and your freinds can't find each other, you should make sure you are on the same server, if you are and still have problems, find a landmark (like the bridge between the camp and the gas station) and meet there.

you might as well be at the evacuation camp a few km west of NWAF, unless you can find the coast.

some more landscape you help fith finding out.

Edited by HaseDesTodes

1 hour ago, HaseDesTodes said:

you are at/near to the south westeren evacuation camp.

the sign says something like:

Mirolsaw 27 (km)

Kirowograd 63 (km)

Primorsk 72 (km)

none of those towns is on the Chernarus+ Map, and the closest is 27km away, which is further away then any ppint on the map. so we can be pretty sure the sign guides drivers for destinations outside the map.

if you and your freinds can't find each other, you should make sure you are on the same server, if you are and still have problems, find a landmark (like the bridge between the camp and the gas station) and meet there.

you might as well be at the evacuation camp a few km west of NWAF, unless you can find the coast.

some more landscape you help fith finding out.

He's definitely at the north-western one because the south-western one has the gas station before the car wrecks. In his situation the gas station is after the car wrecks.

• Like 1

yes, you're absolutely right. i didn't read his stuff correctly, even missed the gas station part.

heres the thing the camp is set up identical to the south west camp its not set up like the north west map!!!

2C3EBFC94057BB00922312A10D0D822AB405184D

middle west camp

6EEADBC91A84344CDCAEABDE3CAE90BF8E560E15

SW camp

12BF076452956D4DE497D8A11A10DB02CCB4F75F

there are significant terrain differences:

MW camp: surrounded by forrest, apart from the road and camp area, no flat terrain

SW camp: hillside with forrest, coast side open and flat terrain

Edited by HaseDesTodes
  • Like 2

On 2/1/2017 at 11:20 AM, HaseDesTodes said:

middle west camp

6EEADBC91A84344CDCAEABDE3CAE90BF8E560E15

SW camp

there are significant terrain differences:

MW camp: surrounded by forrest, apart from the road and camp area, no flat terrain

SW camp: hillside with forrest, coast side open and flat terrain

How do I add that status window in the upper right?

1 hour ago, plasma (DayZ) said:

How do I add that status window in the upper right?

Experimental only.