Uncle Zed

Need help with Dayz server

I know these forums are pretty dead these days so I hope someone will help me. I have many years experience in setting up servers for Arma 2: Epoch, Arma 3: Epoch and Exile. Any Dayz vanilla servers I've hosted have always been with a GSP.

Now I am trying to set up a dayz server on my dedicated box. I've downloaded Arma 2, Arma 2: OA and Dayz mod via Steamcmd. I've downloaded the Dayz mod server files and Chernarus mission file and placed those in my arma 2 server folder. I've created my command line:

arma2oaserver.exe -mod=Expansion;@hive;@DayZ -ip=23.254.153.250 -port=2312 -name=cfgdayz -profiles=cfgdayz -cfg=cfgdayz\basic.cfg -config=cfgdayz\server.cfg -enableHT

My HiveExt.ini has the correct database credentials and the database is accessible. I have that file in my server's cfgdayz folder (see the command line above). The database is fully set up with proper tables.

When I try connecting to the server, I get "22:29:49 Server error: Player without identity BetterDeadThanZed (id 879906854)". 

Can anyone suggest where to start to trouble shoot this issue? I've tried to search for a recent guide that includes a proper command line, but they all seem to have command lines from a while ago, when there was an Expansion\Beta folder, and it also shows "ca" as something that is supposed to go into the command line's "mod=" parameter, although there's no "ca" folder. Thanks ahead of time for any help you might be able to give!

I also used to run dayzmod up until 1.8.7 but it seems when I try to make a server I also get this error , I think its something to do with how COMBINED OPERATIONS IS MADE I think there is a patch and its changed the files so theres something missing and causing problems , its really annoying cause there are servers up but I think they must be using their old installed that have been updated but I think if you try a fresh install  your really screwed now , if anyone have a server install they are able to give me please let me know thanx