Sign in to follow this  
xX Porter78 Xx

0 servers found

Ok Im just lost on this issue at the moment. Dayz loads fine but no servers will load. I have tried everything from all info online like the winsock reset to reinstalling the game. Then I even hit fuck it and formated my pc. After the format when I reinstalled steam and dayz it worked so i thought all was well but after I returned from work its happening again, firewall and anti virus is disabled. Anyone have a idea on wtf my issue is? There is no issues with any other online game that I have tried, Rust, Arma3, Counter Strike ect all work fine.

Edited by xX Porter78 Xx

On 1/28/2017 at 4:58 AM, xX Porter78 Xx said:

Ok Im just lost on this issue at the moment. Dayz loads fine but no servers will load. I have tried everything from all info online like the winsock reset to reinstalling the game. Then I even hit fuck it and formated my pc. After the format when I reinstalled steam and dayz it worked so i thought all was well but after I returned from work its happening again, firewall and anti virus is disabled. Anyone have a idea on wtf my issue is? There is no issues with any other online game that I have tried, Rust, Arma3, Counter Strike ect all work fine.

These are my settings, as you can see I find about 1200 servers.

L85GJ8m.jpg

Edited by nl