Sign in to follow this  
reyno

Invisible and Invincible Zombies

Ok so there's nothing better than spending your mother fucking free time to build a character, just to have it fucking plagued BY A MOTHER FUCKING INVINCIBLE INVISIBLE FUCKING ZOMBIE. God damn it's fucking astounding that this piece of shit has been in development for fucking 4 years. I've wasted fucking countless hours dying from walking down stairs, leaving buildings....FUCKING STEPPING ON ROCKS. FIX YOUR FUCKING SHIT. Jesus fucking christ it's not even as fucking dodgy as the original iteration of the fucking mod for ARMA 2. Seriously what in the actual fuck have you done with the revenue? Every fucking update you implement breaks something else. I swear you guys have no fucking clue what you're doing. How can you be that fucking bad at your jobs? You've had 4 fucking years you accomplish a task....and it's still not even fucking noticeably better than fucking amateur builds. How fucking inept are  you guys? 

They are under the ground, not invisible zombies.  It's a new issue with this patch.  Try running upstairs to avoid them.

Aren't you glad you signed up to play a game while a new engine was being developed? @reyno  It's pretty exciting.  Usually all of this kind of work is done in private; it's normally unthinkable to release an unfinished game engine to the public.
In this case, the game was available before they even decided to create a new engine to run it, so I guess there weren't too many options in that respect.

I broke my legs today on Exp. getting out of the back of a bugged V3S after a crash.  I laughed about it and made a splint, then ran 4km with ruined boots and 1700 blood, losing health all along the way.  I'm still wearing moccasins because I haven't found new Military boots yet.  The combat knife is in my vest; I hate it.

Glad to see that you are enjoying yourself, and expressing it in a constructive manner.  I can't wait until you get a chance to suck this terribly terribly at playing the finished product, and tell us all what you think about that.

Edited by emuthreat
terribly terrible, tarrying.

Rule #1: never get attached to your gear.

i know it's hard when you found many nice things and die senselessly (bug/ COD kiddie), but the game is permadeath, so deal with it.

oh and dying on stairs hasn't been a thing in a while now, so bringing this up only means you are not informed about the development. if you are not just trolling (which i think you are), and willing to educate yourself, read the status reports. maybe start around the beginning of 2014.

oh, and you are obviously not on a very complex job, ask people who build large buildings (factory/airport) how long shit can take. taking time doesn't mean incompetence. writing stuipd stuff usually means though.