Roach_tm

Sam Bauer's Story - (Cinematic TV Style Series)

B9fm9cl.jpg

pMEnFhG.png

Well, it's finally happening. Season 4. Boy we've come a long way, haven't we? It all started with a character called, Quinn Bauer back in season 1 which got featured in the Status Reports and again another feature with Eddy Beck. I proceeded with the even more successful Tony Moretti Season which was a ton of fun. I miss those characters so much. When I asked the youtube community to help shape season 4, remarkably, a lot of people wanted to see a relative of Quinn's. Some said brother others cousin and even a couple that wanted Quinn's wife (can't do that sorry, not a girl hehe). But it got me reminiscing about the old days and how I miss Quinn. I watched season 1 again and it pumped me to start season 4 with one of the most suggested characters. I bring you, Sam Bauer. Quinn's brother here to find him in the vast lands of Chernarus. The backstory is a mix of many suggestions as well as my own touch of course. So I cannot thank the awesome viewers for their devotion and help and motivation for me to come back with a new season. I hope you will all enjoy what is to come and who knows, perhaps you may be part of it. See you out there 

B5RASxz.png

The story of a brother that has nothing left in America and finds his way to Chernarus after almost 2 years since the outbreak, in search of Quinn Bauer. While obviously, Quinn, has passed. Sam remains in Chernarus and faces many difficulties trying to survive what is left of this world. There is no telling what it will do to Sam if he ever learns of his brother's fate.

0H8vYnv.png

Season 1 - Quinn Bauer's Story (Featured in Status Report)
Season 2 - Eddy Beck's Story (Featured in Status Report)
Season 3 - Tony Moretti's Story

My Youtube
My Website
My Twitch
My Twitter
My Facebook

zi89mIT.png

View the complete playlist right here in the forums. More episode to come (As usual 10 to 15 episodes to be expected)

• Like 1

Don't forget to follow this thread to never miss an episode.

On 1/21/2017 at 5:37 PM, Roach_tm said:

Episode 3 is live :) Enjoy 

Amazing!!!

Bring me that episode four baby!! ❤ 

• Like 1

EPISODE 4 IS FINALLY OUT!!!! 

Real life is kicking me in the ass heh. With a full-time job + 2 kids and a wife, life made it hard for me to focus time on both filming and editing at once. But we have now finished filming the season entirely and this will make editing episodes a lot easier. So expect episodes every 1 or 2 weeks. Thanks for all the support throughout the past years! Enjoy episode 4.

Episode 5 - Allies

Enjoy :D 

EPISODE 6 - FOES

Hope you all enjoy :) 

• Like 1

EPISODE 10 - Broken

Enjoy :D 

EPISODE 11 - Help

Thanks for all the support so far. The season is soon coming to an end. It's been a great ride :D 

EPISODE 12 - Ruthless

Hope you all enjoy :D 

Season Finale coming up Sunday or Monday. Time to catch up. I promise it'll be worth your time :) 

SEASON FINALE EPISODES (13 + 14) are both LIVE
It was an amazing season, to say the least, and one of the hardest to film and edit, but we made it. Enjoy guys!
Thank you DayZ Team for allowing me to have a platform to film awesome stories and share in a way like none other.

Episode 13: Dawn

Episode 14: Dusk

***SPOILERS FROM THE SHOW AHEAD - Watch after the season (recommended)***

BLOOPERS

IN MEMORIAM
(All those who died this season)

Edited by Roach_tm
  • Like 1

Just a little bump in case some missed this full cinematic TV style series.
Season 5 with a new character will be coming soon :)