Sign in to follow this  
dallebull

Multiple Custom Servers?

I currently play on a privater server shard. but they have multiple ip's in the form of xxx.xxx.xx6:2303 xxx.xxx.xx7:2303 xxx.xxx.xx8:2303 Etc. 
I'we tried to seperate them in the search box with just about every character i can think of.

, . ; : _ - % & / Etc, but nothing seems to work, i only get the first IP listed.
Favoriting disappears if i search another server and then the favorited again..

Since i'd like to make my life easier, it would be nice to be able to see all at once, is there any way to add default servers in any Cfg file? I bet any old ARMA way would work as well, if there is any.

Thanks for any Help. 

Edited by dallebull

1 hour ago, dallebull said:

I currently play on a privater server shard. but they have multiple ip's in the form of xxx.xxx.xx6:2303 xxx.xxx.xx7:2303 xxx.xxx.xx8:2303 Etc. 
I'we tried to seperate them in the search box with just about every character i can think of.

, . ; : _ - % & / Etc, but nothing seems to work, i only get the first IP listed.
Favoriting disappears if i search another server and then the favorited again..

Since i'd like to make my life easier, it would be nice to be able to see all at once, is there any way to add default servers in any Cfg file? I bet any old ARMA way would work as well, if there is any.

Thanks for any Help. 

All problems with this should be sent to here.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/

• Like 1