kopo79

Dont wanna make new thread?Use this!

just tested gun in game....it was trumpet.(i rarely use any guns but i got ammo and this weapon)
so...it took 3 shots to infected to get it down.....i try to aim to the head but still three shots.i can kill with spear or with the shovel infected by one hit.
and also noticed that i was not able to shoot through window.

EDIT 1:does everyone else noticed that when you launch the game,it open only in taskbar in below.i have to click it but even then it open up somehow bugged?
EDIT2 :...is there some persistent problem in farming plot?....three plots have dissapeared.
EDIT 3: after server restart ,i have noticed that its allways morning and sunshine.can server owner somehow set time ingame after restart?....it would better that after restart,if there was rain or night,in continues the same.

Edited by kopo79

8 hours ago, kopo79 said:

just tested gun in game....it was trumpet.(i rarely use any guns but i got ammo and this weapon)
so...it took 3 shots to infected to get it down.....i try to aim to the head but still three shots.i can kill with spear or with the shovel infected by one hit.
and also noticed that i was not able to shoot through window.

EDIT 1:does everyone else noticed that when you launch the game,it open only in taskbar in below.i have to click it but even then it open up somehow bugged?
EDIT2 :...is there some persistent problem in farming plot?....three plots have dissapeared.
EDIT 3: after server restart ,i have noticed that its allways morning and sunshine.can server owner somehow set time ingame after restart?....it would better that after restart,if there was rain or night,in continues the same.

The infected are on  the new controller while the player is on the old controller so the infected may not be where you see them.

edit 1  my game has never opened in the taskbar.

edit 2 on Wednesday maintenance could that be why the plots disappeared?

edit 3  Is the server on 24 hour daylight ?     

how is the animals spawning implemented in game?
cows and deer,do they wander in landscape or is there some dynamic spawn?
why im asking because chickens feels that they are somehow spawning with infecteds and chickens is everytime spawned in same area.
i think its bad thing in survival aspect...you know that chicken spawns everytime in same spot,endlessly food.
in svetlo....begin of railroad...there is always chicken to catch.

• Like 1

good question. I think the spawning system is always the same, whether it be animals or infected. It feels like any unit has a spawn rate. Chickens and infected certainly have 100% and other animals a much deeper. Also it is so the chickens and infeced have a very large number of spawn points. Cows / deer / wolves have much less dense spwanpunkte and together with the spawn rate they become a multiple rare. I have observed that in the zone Berenzino and Severograd much more often Cows are to be found than in other places.

• Like 1

okay,so,chickens spawns same time as the infecteds?...if i hunt every chicken in town and then log off from server...how long i have to wait that everything despawn from the town?
what im after is that,so there is infinity amount of chickens also?....go town...hunt every chicken....log off.wait some time...log in at town again and wait chicken to spawn again.hunt them.

yes i think so. but, lets test to see the truth.

What we do not know is how much the "lag time" of the animals is after logging out. But a good approach to solving these riddles.

4 hours ago, kopo79 said:

okay,so,chickens spawns same time as the infecteds?...if i hunt every chicken in town and then log off from server...how long i have to wait that everything despawn from the town?
what im after is that,so there is infinity amount of chickens also?....go town...hunt every chicken....log off.wait some time...log in at town again and wait chicken to spawn again.hunt them.

When i make a loot run though some small towns i kill a chicken for the feathers and when i come back to the same town that chicken has respawned you just need to travel far enough from that town for the respawn to happen no need to logoff.  

50 minutes ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

When i make a loot run though some small towns i kill a chicken for the feathers and when i come back to the same town that chicken has respawned you just need to travel far enough from that town for the respawn to happen no need to logoff.  

Same goes for zombies and loot. If you go loot tisy tents, run off a bit and come back the tents will be respawned. I have noticed that if an item doesn't get touched or moved, it wont respawn. I usually loot everything I want, then make it a point to throw everything else into the woods I didnt want. 5 mins later..fresh loot 

3 hours ago, JBURNS489 said:

Same goes for zombies and loot. If you go loot tisy tents, run off a bit and come back the tents will be respawned. I have noticed that if an item doesn't get touched or moved, it wont respawn. I usually loot everything I want, then make it a point to throw everything else into the woods I didnt want. 5 mins later..fresh loot 

I like to call this strategy "double or nothin."  I can usually loot Tisy unopposed about half the time on my first run through, even on full servers.  Sticking in one place waiting for people at Tisy will only sometimes be successful within a half hour or so.

But if I make two or more laps around Tisy on a full server, it seems that the chances of player contact are nearly 100% if I take a slightly different route, or double back in the opposite direction.

This wouldn't even be necessary if all of those magazines emptied of their 5.56 ammo would get recognized as having been interacted with and despawn.  Most people aren't nice enough to pick them up before taking the bullets, so they just lay around for hours.

• Like 1

i just placed tent too close to rock...now i cant get in or cant pack the tent.
nothing to do?
just wait that it despawns?

Rainbows

Question:  Are there rainbows or (as mostly likely, I have the 'I like FPS' setting on) is it me?

I've just been wandering around a rather wet, soggy and depressing Novo.  I climbed to the top of the town hall and saw the sun through the rain.  Ah-ha!  I turned around to see the rainbow and was rather disheartened not to see one.

I want rainbows...

...and unicorns would be nice too.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, ClaireOpen said:

Rainbows

Question:  Are there rainbows or (as mostly likely, I have the 'I like FPS' setting on) is it me?

I've just been wandering around a rather wet, soggy and depressing Novo.  I climbed to the top of the town hall and saw the sun through the rain.  Ah-ha!  I turned around to see the rainbow and was rather disheartened not to see one.

I want rainbows...

...and unicorns would be nice too.

The occassional rainbow after a rain would certainly add to the realism and immersion... and perhaps offer a faint glimmer of hope in the dreariness of the apocalypse.

• Like 2

To see in DayZ rainbows and unicorns, there are no parameters in the settings and cfg files that allow that. Until it is implemented with Final-DayZ, the good old analog will go away, and these graphic updates created with psychoactive substances themselves. As a setting controller there is only the dosage of the supstances.

(My rainbows have 8 colors )

*_*      ,-"-,-"-,-"-,-"Ö_Ö

• Like 1

On 5/9/2017 at 7:33 AM, kopo79 said:

i just placed tent too close to rock...now i cant get in or cant pack the tent.
nothing to do?
just wait that it despawns?

Park a bus with the door right next to the tent wall and get out of the bus.  It's pretty cheesy, but so is not being able to walk over a rock...

when looking server browser,there is lot servers and in name it says HIGH LOOT...is there really high loot?or is server constantly restarted to get more loot or is it just some false ad to get more players?

All fake.

Nobody can adjust the loot settings. That neither on private nor on public. Restarts (manual and automatic) have no influence on the loot behavior. Only a mapwipe can result and it looks like more loot, but only if servers with massive base hoarding run out of the rails ( then are all persitence items go "Reset in Peace" ).

It only serves to lure players with the sugar word, MORE HI LOOT. Knowledgeable pvp players and ignorant "new" players will meet so. The knowing ones will have fun, the ignorant (inexperienced) have a bad image of the game.

(The last sentence is just my opinion)

maybe this could be adressed on some server hosting rules that nameing the server should be done realistically. not in a way HIGH MILITARY LOOT/LOOT IS EVERYWHERE....
Its misleading information. 

Hey...just got weird idea?

I have never played pokemon go...little geocaching but if there could be dayz go?would you play it?...just like the pokemon but dayz....looting stuff and kill freshies?i would play!DEVS...MAKE DAYZ GO...(if you get tons of money with my idea,send me a beans and beer)

hmm,village server was lagging and desyncing...i was hitting the infected with shovel but it was that there was not infected at all...i couldnt kill it.
then suddenly session was lost....i tried rejoin server but my game crashed to desktop.
then i went back to the game and i was dead....so question is...
if my game crash,is it same like in combat logging.....my character stays in game world sometime?so this bugged desynced infected killed me?

On 10/21/2017 at 9:31 PM, kopo79 said:

hmm,village server was lagging and desyncing...i was hitting the infected with shovel but it was that there was not infected at all...i couldnt kill it.
then suddenly session was lost....i tried rejoin server but my game crashed to desktop.
then i went back to the game and i was dead....so question is...
if my game crash,is it same like in combat logging.....my character stays in game world sometime?so this bugged desynced infected killed me?

how ever you leave the game be it crash ,f5, yanking ethernet cable or shutting off wireless you will remain in game for 30 seconds . So yeah id say that Z handed you your ass while you werent on . Bummmer but there really is no perfect system. Always play on the best most stable servers you can .

those stones at tourist trails in stress test?

what is this idea behind  it that you can find those stones only in trails?

First time playing again after a long time and i have a couple questions/comments:

1. It annoys me when i try to open a door and it opens in on me and pushes me out the way. Is this just the way it is or could it be changed for the final game? The ability for doors to open both ways would be preferred.

2. The new zombie sounds are pretty bad and i would prefer the old sounds back. 

3. Is a solution being worked on for not being able to hide in tall grass, due to grass not rendering at long ranges.

Is there some bundled info somewhere for mechanics that do or dont work in 0.63?

Cant even seem to make a bow. :(

Or do we need ashwood again? :)

Bow is not implemented (wait for game/code-tech)

Stresstestversion not compare with first 0.63 Exp.

• Thanks 1

Also, does anyone know if the developers are planning to add stats buffs to the game. Like faster blood regen for performing the sleep animation for a long time or having increased stamina when you are well fed?