Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.61.137116

33 minutes ago, GaryWalnuts said:

sent in pm

Thank you

• Like 1

No update today guys. Devs are working very hard for some very important fixes.

Have a nice weekend!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

No update today guys. Devs are working very hard for some very important fixes.

Have a nice weekend!

I just got an 2.3 MB update on the exp branch?

59 minutes ago, bingo_fuel said:

I just got an 2.3 MB update on the exp branch?

BattlEye update

Hopefully we'll get some word on updates on Monday! Twas hoping to drive the cars around this weekend on my stable server, but we'll just have to wait :) 

SR will be this Tuesday too, so maybe we'll finally get some screenies of the new animations and .62 Visual Update. Hopes are resting on goodies this next week! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Espa said:

Hopefully we'll get some word on updates on Monday! Twas hoping to drive the cars around this weekend on my stable server, but we'll just have to wait :) 

SR will be this Tuesday too, so maybe we'll finally get some screenies of the new animations and .62 Visual Update. Hopes are resting on goodies this next week! 

I can not wait for new screenshot of the new animations,physics and visual update.

Please please please...

• Like 1

Are we going to have the ability to run a local game or home server before beta? I understand if it helps pvp balance but something in the netcode has changed making it impossible for me to stay connected more than 10-15 minutes on either of my cell connections at my rural weekday home. I bought the game to mod into a single player or small coop game and I am very patient but I do feel a sense of loss not getting to participate in it's development as of late.

For some strange reason tonight, 15-18 players all joined the usual server some of us regulars have been using.  They all joined within about 5 minutes of each other, at about midnight on US west coast.  I had to go check.

Diamond Dave still has all his covers down...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, emuthreat said:

HqEgkFg.png

The chair is against the wall .... John has a long mustache...

• Like 2

23 hours ago, IMT said:

For some weird reason Experimental isn't working.

I go into Southcentral 0-2 and it goes to my desktop again and restarts DayZ.

There is something wrong with that server, every time i went there over the patch holidays etc, i had to log out, or it wouldn't join.

29 minutes ago, sneakydude said:

There is something wrong with that server, every time i went there over the patch holidays etc, i had to log out, or it wouldn't join.

For a only handful of players we've hit that server pretty hard and done some out-of-the-ordinary things.   Frequent vehicle carnage for one.  Big tent camps dead-smack in the middle of mil zones seem to disrupt the CLE (even though from how we understand the CLE, it shouldn't).  Camps elsewhere loaded with prime loot we've moved from one location across the map to another ... I don't even know how many tents we've set up altogether.    I wouldn't be surprised if the server is acting up - but I just checked and I logged on and everything seems to be working right.    I did a quick run-around and just found another FN FAL in a car trunk to add to our growing FAL tent (no mag) when I eventually get back to SH or DD.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, GaryWalnuts said:

For a only handful of players we've hit that server pretty hard and done some out-of-the-ordinary things.   Frequent vehicle carnage for one.  Big tent camps dead-smack in the middle of mil zones seem to disrupt the CLE (even though from how we understand the CLE, it shouldn't).  Camps elsewhere loaded with prime loot we've moved from one location across the map to another ... I don't even know how many tents we've set up altogether.    I wouldn't be surprised if the server is acting up - but I just checked and I logged on and everything seems to be working right.    I did a quick run-around and just found another FN FAL in a car trunk to add to our growing FAL tent (no mag) when I eventually get back to SH or DD.

Another FAL? We have a shortage of mags for that and .308. By the way, how many names are going to come up with? :P

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, IMT said:

By the way, how many names are going to come up with?

until we confuse ourselves completely and revert back to the traditional names :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, emuthreat said:
4 hours ago, emuthreat said:

:yes:

2 hours ago, IMT said:

Another FAL? We have a shortage of mags for that and .308. By the way, how many names are going to come up with? :P

I have a place, and an area where you can find some .308 but it will cost you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sneakydude said:

I have a place, and an area where you can find some .308 but it will cost you.

It depends on what it will cost me. Of course I have my own area's but we have not nearly as much .308 as 7.62x39 or 5.56x45 which we have tons of.

5 hours ago, IMT said:

I found another FAL this morning.  Put it in one of the tents.  But then, I wrecked a bus leaving camp.  Tried to dislodge the bus with 2 other vehicles which I also stuck.  So now, for the remaining 4 hours until serve reset, there is a huge white bus top pointing way to camp.  So, I logged off holding some of the good stuff.

• Like 1

Only green or grey cargos are allowed in the loading area.  All other vehicles must use the emoyee parking.

Thank you.

I'll be back in town in an hour or so to start my guard shift.  I posted up in West Emustan to try and get the jump on our friends who poisoned that tent full of meat we left for their ungrateful assessment. Sad.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GaryWalnuts said:

I haven't played much the past year and jumped on that server and eventually came across all those tents at the north end of Tisy. From a distance I first thought it was all actual military tents, thoroughly confused me. Anyways, I'm going to start playing more and if anyone wants an able body to test vehicles or whatever let me know. Otherwise I'll be creeping around up north, saying hi to people I see, and then watching them run away :( happened twice yesterday.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lorax said:

I haven't played much the past year

Welcome back!

I am not going to be back on for a another few days but these jokers here play on @The Riddler (DayZ)'s TS.

Search public servers under "jungle" and you should see "welcome to the jungle dayz".....

We often test the latest experimental bits and get into shenanigans there.

If you continue to roam the North randomly and do say hi to one of us, they will likely not shoot at you or run away.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lorax said:

I haven't played much the past year and jumped on that server and eventually came across all those tents at the north end of Tisy. From a distance I first thought it was all actual military tents, thoroughly confused me. 

Yeah those Tisy tents are Thurman's handy work, you can have whatever loot might be left - just don't move the tents!   Thurman treats exact tent placement like it's an emerging art form.  Someone removed a tent and messed up the whole feng shui.

• Like 1

It was me.  I took the tent.  I cannot tell a lie.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Welcome back!

I am not going to be back on for a another few days but these jokers here play on @The Riddler (DayZ)'s TS.

Search public servers under "jungle" and you should see "welcome to the jungle dayz".....

We often test the latest experimental bits and get into shenanigans there.

If you continue to roam the North randomly and do say hi to one of us, they will likely not shoot at you or run away.

ts.welcometothejungledayz.com

Thanks Riddler!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, emuthreat said:

It was me.  I took the tent.  I cannot tell a lie.

I KNEW IT!  You ruined the whole balance of the collage.

Anyone feel free to take tents since Emu boned the whole thing.  :D

Edited by Thurman Merman