Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.61.137116

Hello Baty :)

Will there be plan any updates today and other days on experimental ? or Will there be any updates today on exp ?

Thank you :)

how many guys from the forums would be willing to do some testing together peacefully?

@Baty Alquawen how many players would you concider to be stresstesting for this? so how many would we need for this to be realy helpful?

2 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

If you want to help us we need to test vehicle's synchronization. 

Try to drive vehicles in groups. Both players should see the vehicles in same places. If anyone sees vehicle levitating, can other players see the same? I need screenshots, videos for QA.

I know this isn't quite what you asked for but here's I captured what happened when I drove past the groups Lada that was in the Lumber mill court yard, in a V3s, and as I parked their 4x4 ghosted right in front of me, I even had a slight collision with it! The crazy part is I was able to enter it and then Teleported to where the car actually was when I started the engine.

I believe this is still from the current experimental build 0.61.137116 though it was from days ago. Anyways check out the footage, and my apologies for my mic volume, it's weird!

Oh and yes @emuthreat this is some 0.60 level sh*t!

Edited by starvingart
ineedaneditor
  • Like 5

And stuck items in player's hand slot. Some repro steps would amazing.

First of all, thanks a lot Baty for the oven aclaration.

Regarding this issue, i've seen that relogging into the server fix the problem with items stuck in hand or users not properly seen the items dropped by other player.

Description:

Playing with some friends, i've dropped some items on a tent. Both of my friends did not see anything inside the tent (i could see all the loot i've dropped into).

I ask him to relog into the server. Once they relogged they could see all the stuff inside the tent. So from my little knowledge i can confirm that is related with some corrputed data on the connection to the server.

Every time this issue appeared, i have fixed with a relog into the server.

PD: I am talking about the current stable version.

Hope it helps,
Best regards

• Like 1

1 hour ago, starvingart said:

I know this isn't quite what you asked for but here's I captured what happened when I drove past the groups Lada that was in the Lumber mill court yard, in a V3s, and as I parked their 4x4 ghosted right in front of me, I even had a slight collision with it! The crazy part is I was able to enter it and then Teleported to where the car actually was when I started the engine.

@starvingart and I drove a couple of V3Ss around this morning for about an hour with no odd visual effects.  I was at least expecting the "ghost vehicle" vision for the guy in back, but we didn't experience that.

6 hours ago, HaseDesTodes said:

how many guys from the forums would be willing to do some testing together peacefully?

@Baty Alquawen how many players would you concider to be stresstesting for this? so how many would we need for this to be realy helpful?

We sometimes have a decent amount of people in TeamSpeak, but I don't think it's more than 10. You guys are always welcome to join us. Though for you and me it might be hard sometimes because 95 % of the "group" are from North-America or other countries which have a big difference with our timezone.

1 hour ago, Baty Alquawen said:

No update today guys.

See you tomorrow!

Thank you for keeping us up-to-date, I and I'm guessing the rest as well, really appreciate it!

Edited by IMT
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, IMT said:

We sometimes have a decent amount of people in TeamSpeak, but I don't think it's more than 10. You guys are always welcome to join us. Though for you and me it might be hard sometimes because 95 % of the "group" are from North-America or other countries which have a big difference with our timezone.

Thank you for keeping us up-to-date, I and I'm guessing the rest as well, really appreciate it!

Did some heli hunting this morning - snagged you a full smersh set for your ghillie -  as well as a green balaclava and a full plate set.

1 hour ago, IMT said:

i know about the group..

my intention was to find a proper ammount of players (baty didn't tell how many would be apropriate) and do a one-time stresstesting event with multiple vehicles.

i currently lack motivation for playing dayz, but i would totally support the test.

We've done quite a bit of stress testing with our general jackassery the past couple weeks; trying to park as many vehicles as possible up on hard to reach areas.  The problem is, that the problems are intermittent, and seemingly getting more rare in this last week.
We would do well to just pick a server and an appropriate time for everybody to collaborate, and try to get ALL of the vehicles in the same place, even if there are only 8-12 drivers at any given time.  Even just one or two days of planning should be enough to get it done right.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

We've done quite a bit of stress testing with our general jackassery the past couple weeks; trying to park as many vehicles as possible up on hard to reach areas.  The problem is, that the problems are intermittent, and seemingly getting more rare in this last week.
We would do well to just pick a server and an appropriate time for everybody to collaborate, and try to get ALL of the vehicles in the same place, even if there are only 8-12 drivers at any given time.  Even just one or two days of planning should be enough to get it done right.

I'd be down for that.  Even if I couldn't be on at the appointed time, I could probably get a few vehicles there before hand.

7 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

No update today guys.

See you tomorrow!

I did laundry, cleaned my apartment, and baked 2 loaves of coconut banana bread today, and it's all your fault!!!

Moar patchex pleeeeez!

Experimental crew keeping the lights on! You guys rock. I'll be back Soon®

• Like 1

I have the day off tomorrow.  Morning, or evening cycle?

*Why the fuck aren't vehicles persistent yet?*

Like, cereal....   !?!

10 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

I did laundry, cleaned my apartment, and baked 2 loaves of coconut banana bread today, and it's all your fault!!!

Moar patchex pleeeeez!

Reveal hidden contents

Lol :D

Okey guys, I can join you if you will have some bigger group of players with vehicles.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Okey guys, I can join you if you will have some bigger group of players with vehicles.

You guys didn't invest in the hax tools yet? admin tools to spawn in vehicles??? hehe

• Like 1

What time (local) is best for you? 

35 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

What time (local) is best for you? 

I'm down to do some testing. Getting on US-Central 02 (1pp) soon, but I'll meet you anywhere

4 hours ago, emuthreat said:

Like, cereal....   !?!

Emu, I think you need to get some rest :)

And yes, lets try and get a large group of us sometime this weekend. Maybe this Sunday the 22nd 1400 GMT?

For some weird reason Experimental isn't working.

I go into Southcentral 0-2 and it goes to my desktop again and restarts DayZ.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, IMT said:

I even tried to join another EXP server (AUS) and the same thing happened.

ETA:  Guess I'll go see what my stable guy/pedestrian is doing.

Edited by Thurman Merman
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, sneakydude said:

You guys didn't invest in the hax tools yet? admin tools to spawn in vehicles??? hehe

bind key="L", command="spawn Red_Lambo"

LLLLLLLLLL

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, IMT said:

Same here.

I'm going to find out where is the problem.

• Like 7

FWIW: Dayz crashing to desktop then seems to restart itself, never seen that one before. Both 32 and 64 bit.  When manually exiting it errors out with memory could not be written 0x00000000 / 0x00000000.  Windows error report logs show the above DayZ_64.exe crash and BEDaisy.sys installing and unloading successfully. A steam update did come in for me this morning, maybe that's got something to do with it?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, GaryWalnuts said:

FWIW: Dayz crashing to desktop then seems to restart itself, never seen that one before. Both 32 and 64 bit.  When manually exiting it errors out with memory could not be written 0x00000000 / 0x00000000.  Windows error report logs show the above DayZ_64.exe crash and BEDaisy.sys installing and unloading successfully. A steam update did come in for me this morning, maybe that's got something to do with it?

Can you send me crash dumps please?

C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\DayZ

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Can you send me crash dumps please?

C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\DayZ

sent in pm