Baty Alquawen

Stable Branch 0.61.137076

21 hours ago, igor-vk said:

Can we put frying pan on it? 

Baty, can you ask guys when will they fix frying pan on gas cooker?

No ETA, sorry. :)

13 hours ago, exwoll said:

Was it persistence fixed? I'm afraid of taking all the work to make one and lose it after half an hour :/

Persistence for what objects?

2 hours ago, EdStaffordZombie said:

How is the mechanic to do it? Im following the info obtained from here http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Fireplace:

1. Make a fireplace (1 stick + rag)

2. put 5 sticks on the fireplace or 3 firewood

3. add 8 stones to the fireplace (these stones were taken from the ground)

I am doubting about if the stones required for making the oven have to be mined with the pickaxe or it doesnt matter?

@Baty Alquawen Can you provide me some light please? :)

You need to use bigger stones, not from the ground. Stones can be found while mining Boulders with a Pickaxe.

GHYVxGD.jpg

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Persistence for what objects?

The stone stove. There was a patch when they where persistent for days, then this was removed, so there was barely any use for them since one had to search for big stones everytime one wanted to make a fire in ones camp :(

On 1/17/2017 at 7:17 AM, Baty Alquawen said:

It is working for me.

I guess I've stumbled on a bug. I can't get it to render. I tried logging off and back on. I also tried creating the fireplace base item with bark, then a rag, and then a piece of paper.

4WTSixi.jpg

yzdgIfv.jpg

U1O2Fhq.jpg

URnyAD0.jpg

Edited by ColdAtrophy
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ColdAtrophy said:

I guess I've stumbled on a bug. I can't get it to render. I tried logging off and back on. I also tried creating the fireplace base item with bark, then a rag, and then a piece of paper.

4WTSixi.jpg

yzdgIfv.jpg

U1O2Fhq.jpg

URnyAD0.jpg

Still working for me. Did you try it more than once?

But thank you for your help, I will send it to our QA for some tests.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, exwoll said:

I was totally ignored -.-

No, but I need more information from devs and they are working on important things right now.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, exwoll said:

The stone stove. There was a patch when they where persistent for days, then this was removed, so there was barely any use for them since one had to search for big stones everytime one wanted to make a fire in ones camp :(

I think it was either bugged back then or reduced for a reason. If they are that long persistent think about the server load when there are many, many across the map.

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

first i have to apologize for my bad english. I try to express myself correctly.

@Baty Alquawen: Thank for your great Community Support :)

Can you tell me something about the Vehicles? Any informations about a return in stable?

3 hours ago, miezekotze said:

Hey Guys,

first i have to apologize for my bad english. I try to express myself correctly.

@Baty Alquawen: Thank for your great Community Support :)

Can you tell me something about the Vehicles? Any informations about a return in stable?

Don't worry, my English is not perfect too. :)

Vehicles need to be tested more. You can help us with it. :) We are talking about it in EXP thread.

two times today sufferred black face/status bar bug.Stable was more stable few weeks ago but some little patch made something.also when having statusbar/black face,when quitting the game i have memory error.

On 10/01/2017 at 3:18 PM, KraftLawrence said:

Please bring back cars and also please fix invisible zombies.

I might have a temporary solution for that. Actually, I found the trick on Reddit, but basically it says that you need to finish zombies off, even if they are already down. Since we've encountered this bug a lot, we tried the idea on our server and it worked. I'll try to explain. So, we had some invisible zombie attacks several time, without knowing what to do, and after a while we noticed that this only happened after we shot down few Z. When we decided to try what I read on Reddit, we were on the airfield, and we started shooting every zombie on sight. Few seconds later, one of our teammate was attacked by invisible zombie, and so we decided to put a bullet in the head of every zombie we just killed. After that, the attack stopped. We reiterated the process 5 or 6 times, and each time we were able to locate where zombies felt down and finish them off, the attack instantly ceased.

It just like the zombie's script attack is still alive, and when you shoot it in the head once it is on the ground, its "status" goes to 0 (or dead) and only then, any script associated to it is canceled. Just like if it was out of combat (laying down but not dead, and not crawling either) and its attack script is not considered as "dead" and but you can't kill the script, you have to find back the body to put a bullet in its head...yeah it sounds a little weird ^^ ...but it works, and if you can take few minutes to try it, we might go back to a relatively peaceful gameplay without worrying about invisible stuff. You just have to double check every zombie you shoot, and there you go !

On a side note, can't wait for the little bird... :p

EDIT : I forgot to say that the "script" has a consistancy, since it can block you on your way to the zombie you just kill. it happened to me last time, I was at around 50m, he didn't see me and I did not take any hit (it couldn't be delayed damages). I shot him in the chest, he felt down and I started to go towards him to finish the job, and then I heard him screaming, not gnarling (when it occurs, there will mostly be invisible "zombie" on his way) When I was moving forward, I've been blocked by something on the way that I couldn't see (typical invisible wall syndrom we can encounter in some other games), and punches started to fly. I slighty strafed and run to the Z, shot him in the head and attacks stopped. Hope it will help some of you or even the devs for a way to dig.

Cheers !

Edited by RealShiftZero
  • Like 1

Well i have to say i have been playing this patch with a few friends (15+ hrs) and i have been having the best time since i have bought the sa 3 years ago. We have been playing on a quite server that doesnt have alot of player traffic and i haven't really been coming across any real problems to do with game play at all except for a small amount of rubber banding the other day and  2 zombie glitching through the hospital roof door. I have seen alot of complaining here but maybe everyone is playing on busy servers. I have been getting the "no texture" face tho from wearing head gear bug. Rain still seems to have a sound and no animation sometimes also.

Other than that the game really does feel like its coming around imo. The loot is spawning alot more realistically in my travels(perhaps still 2 many weapons but thats probs to still test them etc) tinned food is scarce (lucky 4 those apple trees!) The clothing items seem to be spawning with a nice ratio of damaged to good conditions. I think there is just enough zombies to keep it interesting also which is GREAT. Me and my group were passing through a small military checkpoint outside of dubrovka that looked empty of infected.. than all the sudden one alerted and ran out of nowhere so i shot him then 10 more came out from the trees and behind the check point it was an amazing ambush of sorts. For the first time ever i encountered a wolf pack near Dubrovka also the other day while i was by myself and i must say that was some intense shit! I Still really want to work out how the wolves work.. when i hear the first "Howl" far in the distance should i turn and burn and bail out of the area ? I would think so. Do they track you from the first sound you hear of howling ? who knows.. but regardless it is a very immersive and menacing addition. If you are by your self you really cant do anything without 10+ bullets all and even that's pushing because you don't want to miss!

I also had to do CPR to to friend that was unconscious as i couldn't get the epi-pen to work. I also tried the morphine stick but he didn't wake. The cpr finally got him up. His character could move around again but it seemed it was only on my screen where my freinds screen still said he was "unconscious" but he was pressing the move keys and was moving around.  Which brings me to my next question. Do the morphine and epi-pens even work yet ? What do the morphine sticks do exactly ? same as mod and fix broken legs ? i have had this game 3 years and never had to use one as i played alot by myself. The CPR addition to the game is pretty rad i must say ^_^

img]aymHjrj.jpg

Edited by liquidcactus
  • Like 3

I saw almost 70+ cows on one of the server dayz Norway - I hope the number get reduced soon as possible, because it will help with server performance.

Thank you for your feedback guys.

23 hours ago, ori42 said:

I saw almost 70+ cows on one of the server dayz Norway - I hope the number get reduced soon as possible, because it will help with server performance.

Do you have some screenshots? Are you sure about 70+? Together or in separated herds?

4 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Thank you for your feedback guys.

Do you have some screenshots? Are you sure about 70+? Together or in separated herds?

hmm i have never encountered more then 20 and that is sharing a greater number. I have had the ability to rifle down 3 of them and that was reloading but i have never seen cows bunch together.

I am wondering if someone herded them together some how, and they followed the path together. 70 is a tad high for any given AI, that's like taking 2 cities of full Infected and bringing them all together in the field.

then die, so they stay together.

On 22-1-2017 at 8:15 AM, liquidcactus said:

Well i have to say i have been playing this patch with a few friends (15+ hrs) and i have been having the best time since i have bought the sa 3 years ago. We have been playing on a quite server that doesnt have alot of player traffic and i haven't really been coming across any real problems to do with game play at all except for a small amount of rubber banding the other day and  2 zombie glitching through the hospital roof door. I have seen alot of complaining here but maybe everyone is playing on busy servers. I have been getting the "no texture" face tho from wearing head gear bug. Rain still seems to have a sound and no animation sometimes also.

Other than that the game really does feel like its coming around imo. The loot is spawning alot more realistically in my travels(perhaps still 2 many weapons but thats probs to still test them etc) tinned food is scarce (lucky 4 those apple trees!) The clothing items seem to be spawning with a nice ratio of damaged to good conditions. I think there is just enough zombies to keep it interesting also which is GREAT. Me and my group were passing through a small military checkpoint outside of dubrovka that looked empty of infected.. than all the sudden one alerted and ran out of nowhere so i shot him then 10 more came out from the trees and behind the check point it was an amazing ambush of sorts. For the first time ever i encountered a wolf pack near Dubrovka also the other day while i was by myself and i must say that was some intense shit! I Still really want to work out how the wolves work.. when i hear the first "Howl" far in the distance should i turn and burn and bail out of the area ? I would think so. Do they track you from the first sound you hear of howling ? who knows.. but regardless it is a very immersive and menacing addition. If you are by your self you really cant do anything without 10+ bullets all and even that's pushing because you don't want to miss!

I also had to do CPR to to friend that was unconscious as i couldn't get the epi-pen to work. I also tried the morphine stick but he didn't wake. The cpr finally got him up. His character could move around again but it seemed it was only on my screen where my freinds screen still said he was "unconscious" but he was pressing the move keys and was moving around.  Which brings me to my next question. Do the morphine and epi-pens even work yet ? What do the morphine sticks do exactly ? same as mod and fix broken legs ? i have had this game 3 years and never had to use one as i played alot by myself. The CPR addition to the game is pretty rad i must say ^_^

img]

Morphine only fixes your legs.

What was the reason your buddy went unconscious? If it was due to blood loss (blood < 500) then CPR, epi-pens or what ever doesn't work. In order to get them up properly you need to either give the person saline/blood bag or energize and hydrate the person. They will get back up at 500 blood again which might take up to 500 seconds if he was almost dead because of the blood loss.

Epi-pen will get someone up from shock damage (shock damage > blood). Shock damage is acquired by getting hit or shot and an epi-pen will get the shock value back to 0. No idea what CPR exactly does and what the defibrillator does.

On 22-1-2017 at 0:22 PM, ori42 said:

All together? The most I've seen was one herd and after I killed that herd I saw another herd really close to there but they were seperate herds. Just killed an herd of 13 cows on Experimental together with Therman.

Edited by IMT

9 hours ago, IMT said:

Morphine only fixes your legs.

What was the reason your buddy went unconscious? If it was due to blood loss (blood < 500) then CPR, epi-pens or what ever doesn't work. In order to get them up properly you need to either give the person saline/blood bag or energize and hydrate the person. They will get back up at 500 blood again which might take up to 500 seconds if he was almost dead because of the blood loss.

Epi-pen will get someone up from shock damage (shock damage > blood). Shock damage is acquired by getting hit or shot and an epi-pen will get the shock value back to 0. No idea what CPR exactly does and what the defibrillator does.

My friend went unconscious because he drank alcohol tincture (after i clearly told him its a disinfectant some hours prior) so he was poisoned then went unconscious.. i told him he can spam a water pump to make himself vomit which i think can work to cure sickness ? i have had the sa for a while but have not had enough group play to confirm any of these medical practices.. so i guess next time a good idea is saline bag then ? So CPR seemed to work to get him up from what i could tell ? anyway maybe more trial and error in the future :D

I figured morphine was still the same as the mod and only fixes broke legs as does the splint i would think. Thanx for the response 

2 hours ago, liquidcactus said:

My friend went unconscious because he drank alcohol tincture (after i clearly told him its a disinfectant some hours prior) so he was poisoned then went unconscious.. i told him he can spam a water pump to make himself vomit which i think can work to cure sickness ? i have had the sa for a while but have not had enough group play to confirm any of these medical practices.. so i guess next time a good idea is saline bag then ? So CPR seemed to work to get him up from what i could tell ? anyway maybe more trial and error in the future :D

I figured morphine was still the same as the mod and only fixes broke legs as does the splint i would think. Thanx for the response 

Charcoal tabs for sickness raw & burnt food, gas, alcohol.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, liquidcactus said:

As green_mtn_grandbob already stated charcoal tablets would've fixed it. But doesn't inducing vomitting shortly after the incident fix it in real life? Not sure about it, I'm not a doctor.

I don't know what CPR exactly does, same as the defib. but if someone went unconscious in a gunfight and it wasn't because of blood loss you can get them up with an epi-pen. With blood loss, make sure their bright green energized and at least dark green hydrated to get the highest possible blood regeneration going. Saline and blood bags will work as well but be careful with blood bags, if it's the wrong type of blood it will/might kill the person. If you have a camp and someone who is O- I would suck 'em dry. That's what they have been doing to me lately on Experimental, we had about 6 or 7 blood bags with my blood laying around.

• Like 1

Will we get side mirrors in vehicles when they are pushed to stable? Without that, I find them very hard to operate on HC servers.

Server desync was ridonculous last night. When ever a group of 4/5 got together within 200 yards weird things happened. 

Memory crashes 

Desync

Alt tab Windowed mode couldnt be brought back 

Time for a stable patch....

1 hour ago, McWendy said:

Server desync was ridonculous last night. When ever a group of 4/5 got together within 200 yards weird things happened. 

Memory crashes 

Desync

Alt tab Windowed mode couldnt be brought back 

Time for a stable patch....

If more people join Experimental then shit like this doesn't happen. It's hard to mimic a full 60/60 server if the highest amount of players on a server is around 10.

Edited by IMT
  • Like 2

A quand une meilleur coopération. ! faire que nous puissions réanimer les morts sous un certain délais...

Do you think about some mechanics, to give ability to character on revive friends on the field.

For example, here if u are incounsion its ok, But if you are killed u died and respaw. What about , permite after death, to revive , like you get kill,  you can respaw or wait 10 min or 15 min , then someone can revive you, so you caractere is save (stats etc... ). so on it improuve the  coopération. and relitive a frustration of the death. without destroy that key mechanic of dayz.