Baty Alquawen

Stable Branch 0.61.137076

18 minutes ago, dethorhyne said:

I hope the infected nerfing will also influence their chance to make someone bleed.. Because I'm already at the edge of my seat being angry and pissed off that, I am not kidding here, 95% of time times I get hit once (mostly when zombie isn't even facing me or is still far away) I start bleeding, my shit gets ruined or even worse, I end up with a chipped leg.

Like, they're angry people, I've never seen some whack job claw his way through someone's 3 layers of clothing to make him bleed.. it's stupid that we wear jackets vests shirts and what not and get tapped once and it's time for us to replace our tampons. 

I'm this close to filling in a request to rename rags to maxi pads right now.

Of course, I'm not trying to shitpost here, just express something that I consider an unbalanced issue in a more humorous way.

I couldn't agree with you more.... The zombies strength right now is bordering on being a game breaker. I have been 1 hit killed more than once and me having good color estimate health at  more than 80% while drinking from a well. Mind you that when i started drinking there wasn't a single zombie in sight. So sick of having to replace gear from 1 hit by a zombie, or having to use up most of my space in my gear for dang bandages.

To me this issue is far more important than being able to drive cars.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ToKLongball said:

I couldn't agree with you more.... The zombies strength right now is bordering on being a game breaker. I have been 1 hit killed more than once and me having good color estimate health at  more than 80% while drinking from a well. Mind you that when i started drinking there wasn't a single zombie in sight. So sick of having to replace gear from 1 hit by a zombie, or having to use up most of my space in my gear for dang bandages.

To me this issue is far more important than being able to drive cars.

This seems to me too. I think this need to be fixed. A healthy player full equipped shouldnt be able to get killed 1 hit by a zombie. Randomly... 

• Like 1

Thanks so much, @Baty Alquawen! We appreciate the quick updates! I'm sure these bug fixes will help smooth out the experience for everyone :)

Also, guys, don't worry about Cars. The Devs are working on fixing the cars as much as possible on Exp - If they put them onto Stable in current condition, no one would play on Exp and thus the extra testing wouldn't have the numbers to analyze. Be patient and just hope for GTA 5 style physics and such for our vehicular adventures. 

Remember, today is Status Report day! We get to know some goodies! :D Seeing that it's the first one after the Holidays, I'm expecting some juicy info ^_^

• Like 1

Also - The Infected being able to kill you in one strike is affecting your Spine damage, an unlisted bone percentage that if gets too low can make you go unconscious or straight up kill you when hit. 

If they manage to slam you on the head or a lot in the back, this happens. 

--I'd prefer if their ability to shred things was reduced just a bit - From Pristine/Worn -> Damaged . . Damaged -> Ruined. , (No Pristine -> Ruined.)

Personally I'm cool with them otherwise, even the bleeding chance. I suppose I just don't really get how their awkward sway dance can do that to me xD (I'd prefer some very natural movements in attacking me. . )

• Like 1

SERVER JUST CRASHED,   BTW WAS THIS UPDATE SUPPOSED TO FIX THE BLACK SCREEN ON SERVER LOGIN?

1 hour ago, Galromin said:

I really love this game and playing for 4 months

4 months?

Are you fucking kidding me?

1 hour ago, Galromin said:

But patches still including "infected issues" is quite like a joke.

You NEED to read past status reports and stop offering poorly informed opinions.

All of these new forum members need to read past status reports and LURK MOAR before making ignorant statements.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You love DayZ?

Take some time to learn about the development process.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, LeoLadd said:

@Baty Alquawen We're the Alice packs and new items introduced to stable in this? Or was it literally just bug fixes etc?

ALICE Pack has been in the game for a bit. A few patches ago. 

Just to let the dayz development team know.... since the new update im watching a friends stream and he has wolves crawling under the floor of a house and attacking him. might wanna check up on this. 

After 2500+hours in the game I have to say .61 was not ready for release to stable. Please do a rollback, no face, killed by invisible zombies, stuck in place i.e barely able to move at times, constant desynch and rubberbanding back into houses have made this stable release well um unplayable.

Guys and gals! I don't understand the complaints. First and foremost it is at the discretion of the developers to release content when they feel it is ready. Secondly the game is in current development aka alpha phase. Their main focus is not to fix all bugs, but to implement all features and get the game as a whole to the beta stage. Which has been stated over and over again by the developers. If you cannot play the game in the current state or are angry some features are not implemented or has been taken out. Then take a break and go play something else. Comeback when they have fixed the issue and gotten to a version you can play on. Simple as that. Period. Other than that feel free to provided constructive criticisms rather than whining. Thanks and have fun folks in Dayz! 

• Like 5

Hello !

I think server performance is bad at the moment ! I encountered muzzle flash bug during combat and it was a little bit delayed !

I didn't have a bad ping on the server I played, in previous version I didn't have any problem in the same server !

Maybe server need a maintenance during a stable update I don't know ?

bye !

1 hour ago, TheOnlyHistoric said:

Any idea when voip will be fixed?

far as i know its already fixed , i can say its a little bit lower then usually , after you back away from someone you cant hear him after 15m

46 minutes ago, PugBlue said:

After 2500+hours in the game I have to say .61 was not ready for release to stable.

You have twice the amount of in game time as I yet you have a fraction of the understanding of the development process.

Maybe you just need to take a break and come back when some of the bugs that bother you are fixed.

Stable does not mean "bug free".

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PugBlue said:

After 2500+hours in the game I have to say .61 was not ready for release to stable. Please do a rollback, no face, killed by invisible zombies, stuck in place i.e barely able to move at times, constant desynch and rubberbanding back into houses have made this stable release well um unplayable.

for me its ok. If you feel uncomfortable with this patch take a break. 2500h+ is really a lot. But rollback? :D Damnit... this community is awesome. First everybody cries development isn´t fast enough and after releasing a patch with multiple bugs and pushing regular fixes time after time people want a rollback... I dont get it.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello guys.

We are sending version from Experimental branch to Stable branch now.

What is new:

• Fix for the most common server crashes 
  • Fix for apparently reocurred missing body parts
  • Fixes for proper persistence of tents
  • Tweaked infected seeing/hearing, should be slightly nerfed
  • Fireplaces can be placed in houses.
  • Thunder and lightning should not be appearing randomly on the sky anymore.

I will be grateful for any feedback. It could help a lot. Thank you.

So what would "Fix for apparently reocurred missing body parts" entail? Would that fix the facebug or just others?

"Tweaked infected seeing/hearing, should be slightly nerfed"

Why should they be nerfed further? Wouldnt it be nicer if the zombies were dangerous? Dont mean to be sarcastic, thats what it feels like to me..

Edited by Goga345

i think that infected should be dumb,not hearing&seeing well...but infected amount should ne larger and when attacking as a group,you are doomed.

I'm pissed off right now. Very pissed off right now. Are you fucking kidding me!? First you guys cry "development is slow, give patch naow, give moar patches naow". They give us the 0.61 for Christmas which was very generous but which had some bugs. Read the fucking message which pops up every damn time you start your game. Stable does not mean bug free and you people clearly have no clue about software development. A lot of bugs which are currently in-game perhaps won't even show up in internal testing or can only be found by us or under heavy stress. And none of the bugs which are currently present in Stable are even game breaking. The only bug I can think of is the memory reference crash, that is the only bug what I would describe as game breaking and 9 out of the 10 times it isn't even a big deal for me.

Yet you guys have the nerve to come to this thread and ask for fucking vehicles, even if they aren't working properly. I'm pretty damn sure you guys will complain if they would release the current build. Because the current build is not ready for people like you guys yet. You will go on the forums again and cry and complain that vehicles don't work properly.

Instead of crying and whining, why don't you do what I have done most of my time. That is joining the Experimental branch and mess with vehicles so you provide the developers with valuable data so they can get these vehicles faster to Stable. Something which you guys desperately want, apparently.

Sorry for my little burst here but there is a line and you guys just crossed that line! If you're not happy with the development speed/process or the current situation I suggest you take a break from DayZ and check it again later instead of posting non-constructive bullshit.

6 hours ago, OliverPlotTwist said:

It won't be back. Traditionally the mosin is use with the iron sights. The long range scope does not fit on the mosin. If it ever will in the future, it will because of the advanced crafting the devs talked about in the past.

I believe the Mosin can have some sort of long range scope in the future with the proper mounted rail on the gun. But I'm not entirely sure how valid this information is, it's only something I heard and I can't remember where I heard it.

3 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

You have twice the amount of in game time as I yet you have a fraction of the understanding of the development process.

Maybe you just need to take a break and come back when some of the bugs that bother you are fixed.

Stable does not mean "bug free".

That's what the most people don't understand I guess. This is still EA, alpha, etc. there will be bugs and we will have to deal with them, that's what we signed up & payed for.

Edited by IMT
  • Like 4

I feel as if you should get off your high horse. These people paid money for a product that has been in development for four years. Let them fucking complain, dude. Go away or report their posts if you don't want to read them. You aren't a forum moderator and your opinion isn't better or more valid theirs just because you are supporting the dev team.

11 minutes ago, scriptfactory said:

I feel as if you should get off your high horse. These people paid money for a product that has been in development for four years. Let them fucking complain, dude. Go away or report their posts if you don't want to read them. You aren't a forum moderator and your opinion isn't better or more valid theirs just because you are supporting the dev team.

And you think I didn't pay that same amount for the game? Yet, for some reason I'm not complaining and crying. That's because I actively follow development and have somewhat knowledge about development. I most certainly feel not better or my opinion isn't more valid. Knowledge is the key to success. Non-constructive posts, crying or whining bullshit does not help development. It's just annoying for people who try to actually help development.

• Like 3

and also i think that infected should not broke your bones,instead bite you and cause you infections and diseases.

4 hours ago, Jacob Higgins said:

HELP zombies all are frozen with arms raised like this... they move but just float around like this :-; C13cNVFUkAE3XvV.jpg:large

bro that looks spooky as fuck. I am legit spooked. I would get out of there asap if I were you. spooky spooky spooky this patch is great 10/10 keep up the awesome work I love this game!

Is he on that bunker with ladders?? I cant climb on that thing, my charachter is turned 90 degres to ladder.