Baty Alquawen

Stable Branch 0.61.137076

Hello guys.

We are sending version from Experimental branch to Stable branch now.

What is new:

• Fix for the most common server crashes 
  • Fix for apparently reocurred missing body parts
  • Fixes for proper persistence of tents
  • Tweaked infected seeing/hearing, should be slightly nerfed
  • Fireplaces can be placed in houses.
  • Thunder and lightning should not be appearing randomly on the sky anymore.

I will be grateful for any feedback. It could help a lot. Thank you.

• Like 8

Will this patch fix the fireplaces in buildings as well?

Edited by ColdAtrophy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ColdAtrophy said:

Will this patch fix the fireplaces in buildings as well?

Yes. I forgot, thank you.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello guys.

What is new:

• Fixes for proper persistence of tents, vehicles

Just a little confused why persistence for Vehicle has been implemented whilst no Vehicles spawn?

Edited by Mr X (DayZ)
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Fixes for proper persistence of tents, vehicles

Vehicles are enabled on this stable patch?

• Like 1

I am sorry guys. My fault again.

Vehicles are disabled on Stable servers.

• Like 2

I'm not gonna lie , this is starting to become like pulling teeth. Why do we still have no vehicles on stable , at this point helicopters are still a half a year off or more ....

still on a long break due to boring circumstances In game , I just want the damn vehicles back lol experimental is so damn empty it's just boring .

• Like 2

Making bases with tents at safe spots without vehicles is just such a pain in the ass. We need those Vehicles, even if they're still a bit buggy. 

How long has this game been in development? And you take cars etc out?  You are taking away what made dayz great to begin with with each and every update.

People will pull the alpha card but no, we paid for this. Sort it out at an acceptable rate for christ sake.

24 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

I am sorry guys. My fault again.

Vehicles are disabled on Stable servers.

Thanks for the confirmation.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gregor Liebisch said:

Making bases with tents at safe spots without vehicles is just such a pain in the ass. We need those Vehicles, even if they're still a bit buggy. 

+1 ..just give us the Vehicles back...DayZ need vehicles! So we can choose if we want drive whit buggy cars or not :(

Edited by xXxH3LP3RxXx

5 minutes ago, djshauny1 said:

How long has this game been in development? And you take cars etc out?  You are taking away what made dayz great to begin with with each and every update.

People will pull the alpha card but no, we paid for this. Sort it out at an acceptable rate for christ sake.

1 - This game has been in early access for 3 years and 1 month. 

2 - They took cars out because they are not in a state in which the devs find acceptable. If you want to test the cars out, they are still on experimental branch.

3 - They are not. They only removed cars temporarily.

The "alpha card" is still valid. It will always be valid until the game is no longer in alpha. And yes, you paid for an early access game. 

Lastly, this is an acceptable rate. Might not be for you, but to anyone that has been in game development it is.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

Can we use cooking pots in the fireplaces?  I'll just check.

Edited by ClaireOpen
Just thought of something...

1 hour ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello guys.

What is new:

• Fix for the most common server crashes 
  • Fix for apparently reocurred missing body parts
  • Fixes for proper persistence of tents
  • Tweaked infected seeing/hearing, should be slightly nerfed
  • Thunder and lightning should not be appearing randomly on the sky anymore.

I will be grateful for any feedback. It could help a lot. Thank you.

When Mosin will have a long range scope? PU scope is good for medium distances, but we miss Long Range Scope. At least, adapt Hunting Scope to Mosin, please.

10 minutes ago, OliverPlotTwist said:

They took cars out because they are not in a state in which the devs find acceptable.

Well, Weapons tend to despawn at random occasions, so we should temporarily remove them too? I can see your point,  but there is a lot in the game to find at a 'not acceptable state' due to it being in the alpha.

Cars could easily be there, nobody would complain. DayZ at this point makes you get used to loose stuff at a regular basis due to bugs, so I'd say nothing wrong with giving us car spawns.

30 minutes ago, Gregor Liebisch said:

Tents are useless until we got proper thing to make a base wich i believe will be implemented soon or in a near future.

You guys asking for vehicles when they didnt even removed all related bugs in game and there are plenty , so i think that should be priority first not vehicles.

6 minutes ago, carlhdez said:

When Mosin will have a long range scope? PU scope is good for medium distances, but we miss Long Range Scope. At least, adapt Hunting Scope to Mosin, please.

It won't be back. Traditionally the mosin is use with the iron sights. The long range scope does not fit on the mosin. If it ever will in the future, it will because of the advanced crafting the devs talked about in the past.

5 minutes ago, CONFy- said:

Tents are useless until we got proper thing to make a base wich i believe will be implemented soon or in a near future.

Base building set apart. Would be great to see this around in the near future :)

7 minutes ago, Gregor Liebisch said:

Well, Weapons tend to despawn at random occasions, so we should temporarily remove them too? I can see your point,  but there is a lot in the game to find at a 'not acceptable state' due to it being in the alpha.

Cars could easily be there, nobody would complain. DayZ at this point makes you get used to loose stuff at a regular basis due to bugs, so I'd say nothing wrong with giving us car spawns.

I don't know the specifics. But the devs don't just remove things for no reason. If the cars are not in stable, there is a reason for it.

I hope the infected nerfing will also influence their chance to make someone bleed.. Because I'm already at the edge of my seat being angry and pissed off that, I am not kidding here, 95% of time times I get hit once (mostly when zombie isn't even facing me or is still far away) I start bleeding, my shit gets ruined or even worse, I end up with a chipped leg.

Like, they're angry people, I've never seen some whack job claw his way through someone's 3 layers of clothing to make him bleed.. it's stupid that we wear jackets vests shirts and what not and get tapped once and it's time for us to replace our tampons. 

I'm this close to filling in a request to rename rags to maxi pads right now.

Of course, I'm not trying to shitpost here, just express something that I consider an unbalanced issue in a more humorous way.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, djshauny1 said:

Can you tell me why it's not acceptable to pull the alpha card? Do you think 3 years and 1 month of development time on a big game is enough? Simply put; it's not! And the devs are not only making a game, they're also creating a new game-engine for the game at the same time. YOU... My friend.... Is the the one that have misread/not understood the statement on the store page when you sat down and wanted to buy the game. YOU are the one that has misunderstood the term "Early Access". Now sit down.

Edited by TikTactical
  • Like 4

I really love this game and playing for 4 months, I bought a pc to play Dayz. But patches still including "infected issues" is quite like a joke. This game is devoloping for 2 years or more and still not decided how infected should act, hear, see or run. Yesterday an infected crawled to me like in light speed and pushed me back like 50 meters.

I want to ask when the vehicles will be back, when the black hole swallowed faces will be ok, when dying after 10 mins of rainwill will be fixed, when will the devs will be agreed on their final decisions about infected acts.

As I said, I love this game and I am about to enter a server atm, but sometimes it just takes our hope :/