Sign in to follow this  
Locomotiva

SVD in 0.61

Hi guys where i found SVD in 0.61? i search in everwhere but not found only mags in tisy

Be patient and make sure to loot mil zones regularly. I was looking for VSS vintorez mags, bullets and svd, I found the svd in 3 days. Now Im looking for VSS mags and bullets.

Are the Captain's tents the ones with the bunk beds in them?  Or are they the ones with the desks and pallets in them?  The ones with a Captain's hat in them, perhaps?  I hear that Captains like to have sleep-overs and tell spooky stories about wolves, that's why they have so many bunk beds in their "tent".

I just found an SVD a few minutes ago in Tisy tents.  It was one of the tents with a single entryway, the northeastern most one of the southern main section.  It is on my back now.

But seriously, what the hell is a Captain's tent???

54 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

Are the Captain's tents the ones with the bunk beds in them?  Or are they the ones with the desks and pallets in them?  The ones with a Captain's hat in them, perhaps?  I hear that Captains like to have sleep-overs and tell spooky stories about wolves, that's why they have so many bunk beds in their "tent".

I just found an SVD a few minutes ago in Tisy tents.  It was one of the tents with a single entryway, the northeastern most one of the southern main section.  It is on my back now.

But seriously, what the hell is a Captain's tent???

I think he's referring to the oval officer building also known as the quonset hut for us. And really, another SVD? Nice, now I shouldn't feel bad when I die because we have a second one. :P

Edited by IMT

I know @IMT, I was being a sarcastic jerk because the building in question is neither a tent, nor is it on a ship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emuthreat said:

I know @IMT, I was being a sarcastic jerk because the building in question is neither a tent, nor is it on a ship.

Will you hold my hand through the map? i keep getting slaughtered by infected.....

• Like 2

I've found two SVD's both in Tisy this week on Experimental, one in the back room of a bunker and the other in the tent section.   I've done a lot of loops through there, as I seem to "live" there now among the wolves and their infected food source, so I would not expect to find an SVD on my first loop through - but they are there.  According to my scientifically indisputable calculations I'd say you have a one-in-ten chance of finding one if you search everything from the radio station to the northern guard shack.

• Like 1

Last night,stable nwaf new barracks SE airfield.

One without water. Found all mags at tisy.

Was laying on top bunk. Looked like normal spawn position.

Edited by serelaw
Clarification

Found another SVD in the "double-bunk hall barracks" at Tisy yesterday. @ IMT had to drive up and save my double-carrying buns from a wolf pack, so I wouldn't do something stupid with it.

I also found a VSS with a magazine and 3 rounds in it in the "L-barracks" right after we finished with the wolves.

@sneakydude I have a feeling you are asking for it.  No hand-holding for veterans unless you have gotten yourself sick for the sake of science, sorry.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, emuthreat said:

Found another SVD in the "double-bunk hall barracks" at Tisy yesterday. @ IMT had to drive up and save my double-carrying buns from a wolf pack, so I wouldn't do something stupid with it.

I also found a VSS with a magazine and 3 rounds in it in the "L-barracks" right after we finished with the wolves.

@sneakydude I have a feeling you are asking for it.  No hand-holding for veterans unless you have gotten yourself sick for the sake of science, sorry.

HA i been sucking, beating up all the infected i can... punched in the face a few times. I think i am best to run away and hide.... they are brutal