Sign in to follow this  
Sandman94

Zombie Attack When Unconcious

Yesterday I was posted in a building waiting for fellow survivors to approach so I could poach some of their goodies. Anyways things didn't go as planned and I ended up running down the building stairs where I was gunned down in the back by an opponent. Luckily, I wasn't dead yet I was just unconscious. My friend who was watching all this happen was able to shoot at the duo who attacked me making them flee for the time being. My buddy stopped the bleeding and went to work on the aggravated zombies that were everywhere. During that time the duo that downed me earlier came back and engaged my friend, there were three different people shooting at this time. During this exchange of fire, my unconscious body was the main focus of attention from the majority of the zombies (per my friends observation). My question is why do zombies attack unconscious players, especially when there are three major factors (3 players firing guns) that should be aggravating the zombies and drawing attention much more then an unconscious corpse?  

they're zombies.  they don't just beat you down and walk away.  gotta eat some brains.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

they're zombies.  they don't just beat you down and walk away.  gotta eat some brains.

^ this

Its a no brainer