Sign in to follow this  
benets

Reward System

DayZ could reward some players actions. The rewards i thouthg was:

If you kill all zombies in the area you could get a boost on loot on that Area and the next loot zone you enter. Or you could recieve a 30 minutes loot boost. This could work perfectly with the dynamic loot system. As once you approach the building the loot spawn.

This could be a boost for each zombie you kill you get a little boost on loot and if you clean all zone a better boost.

The other reward system i thought was about killing players or dont, if you kill a player you already get his loot as reward. But the game could reward the action better, as, if you walk with another player or get at a distance and dont kill or damage, or have any action such as kidnap, you could get some boost, in speed travel, or decrease speed your stats drops as hungry.

And players could start with a lower accuracy or dispersion, each zombie/player you kill with fire arms could increase the accuracy with it to a maximum.
And each you kill in melee could increase melee damage and/or speed.

Edited by benets

Please do not ask something like that. In many games goes so something work, but at DayZ I see the hell.

A no to this. 

this game suppose to be hardcore and such thing should't be there. we already want so called "Bambi phase" to be longer and the first suggestion make it shorter. 

the second suggestion it's against the whole sandbox side of the game, this way the system force you to play an specific role.

the third part, there is something like this in development. it's called soft skills and the reason is soft skills shouldn't interfere with control of the player or giving such big advantage as better accuracy. they only work on roles like medic or crafter for the animation time or changing the needed resources for an action. nothing will ever give player advantage in accuracy.

• Like 1

Please, no. Let's not make this game arcadish.

Instead of this i would like to see some steam achievements like visit some specific towns, or wear all of the knight armor. Some secret achievements and long term goals could be cool to.