Sign in to follow this  
camcantrun

2 Person Emotes - Is it a Possibility?

These are just some examples of different animations I believe could do a lot for the DAYZ experience, let me know what you think.

1. Hug
2. Helping someone get up whose laying down/sitting.
3. Handshake
4. Patting someone down (while they have their hands up **Maybe it allows access to inventory when completed**)
5. High Five
6. Paper rock scissors ( a boy can dream )

The power of friendly engagements is often overlooked. I've met some incredible people through DAYZ and in Chernarus and all of those in game hang outs could have felt a lot more personal had some of these options been available I feel.

With all that being said I understand the DEVS have a full plate and are working to provide the best product they can. And this would probably be a programming nightmare, (I have no idea I'm ignorant on the topic) all the same I think it could bring a lot of immersion and connection to the game.

• Like 3

I'm absolutely 100% ignorant to programming. But I don't think it'll be to hard.... just a matter of having a 3 second period where a player stands frozen ready to hug/shake and a window for some other individual to respond with a hug/shake.

There were recently discussing new animations and paper,rock,scissors crazily enough was in there. So there is hope my friend, a great deal of it. :D