Sign in to follow this  

Any good EU servers without idiots?

I've recently (last two days) started playing again (having put about 10-20 hours into the game since 2014) and immediatelly got reality checked when 80% of players I met instantly killed me without even saying a single word.
This is so fucking annoying I am this close to simply uninstalling the game, because I don't feel like wasting half a day on "1) look for the very basic loot for an hour or two, get instakilled by random asshole without any reason, 2) respawn" constantly repeated process.

I am looking for an european server (for ping reasons) where people generally speak english and typically don't kill "because everyone does it". I'd like to point out I don't mind dying, and I don't mind getting killed for loot or something.

You shound find some dedicated "PVE only" in the server browser, not sure how many speak English.

• Like 1

^ No such animal. However, I like the DayZ Underground EU server more than the US server because I feel like I meet less pricks there. First time on the server, got taken hostage by a militant group at NWAF, but they were incredibly nice and gave me a warm welcome to the server before letting me run off safely away from gunfire at tents.

EDIT: Also, look into roleplay servers.

Edited by xgobacktosleep

Getting into a DZ server without idiot freaks is less likely than finding a virgin in a whorehouse. Nevertheless I found lots of kind and collaborative players during my DZ sessions.

I suggest to consider everything as environment, regardless its classification.

Ok so maybe someone will recommend me a decent private 3pp (that's an absolute must have for me) server with reasonably reasonable and stable playerbase?

I was told private servers were better. Not sure if that's true...

Most if not all high pop servers will be mostly PVP over interaction.  The only high pop server that you might get on OK with is DayZ Underground, but from my experience it isn't much different to any other.

If you want friendly/proper bandit interactions, then I can recommend the HIHB UK private server.  Although it is mostly low-medium pop, most players are friendly and we are even using radios!

On 31. prosinec 2016 at 2:26 AM, Corbit said:

Most if not all high pop servers will be mostly PVP over interaction.  The only high pop server that you might get on OK with is DayZ Underground, but from my experience it isn't much different to any other.

If you want friendly/proper bandit interactions, then I can recommend the HIHB UK private server.  Although it is mostly low-medium pop, most players are friendly and we are even using radios!

Thanks for the tip.

I am not looking for PvPless server, just one where people don't immediatelly KoS no matter how fresh spawn you are and so on.

Unfortunately the only way to ensure you have more interaction is if you find a suitable RP server. Most RP servers have a whitelist, are on a private hive and have certain rules on KoS. It doesn't necessarily mean that KoS is forbidden but they encourage interaction instead of shooting someone in the face, no matter the situation. If they don't follow the rules they will be punished for that of course. That's the only way at the moment to force players to use communications rather than bullets.

Keep in mind, DayZ Underground doesn't have such rules, despite being a RP server. The majority of the people will probably welcome you with bullets instead of words.

I suggest looking in the server list for a RP server and check their website if they have these rules.

• Like 2

I am not sure it has something to do with high pop/low pop. People are friendly only until they find ammo for their gun. Period. Try to find a private shard which enforces a friendly zone. I play on something like that, but I never go there. Probably gonna' get killed trying to enter or after leaving.

Not sure if you're into it, but a good amount of people are on Aftermath DayZ RP, which is a Hardcore 1PP RP Server with events and factions :)

No KOS rule in place, but there are PvP zones to go seeking trouble, if you dare it.

It's half EU (Server based there), and US. So you get best of both worlds in population in game! 

http://aftermathdayzrp.com/portal.php

The trouble is I really, really despise RP in any shape or form.

Guess I'm screwed if that's the only way to get into somewhat friendlier environment...

24 minutes ago, WalrusInAnus said:

The trouble is I really, really despise RP in any shape or form.

Guess I'm screwed if that's the only way to get into somewhat friendlier environment...

Honestly, on this server, if you want to act yourself just in Chernarus hellhole you totally can xD 

You just have to respond as if things are affecting your character, ya know? Haha

My brain is incompatible with that playstyle :D

Honestly I wouldn't mind trying the Underground server.... if it wasn't damn 1st person. I have Battlefield 4 for that.

Sometimes life choices are really, really difficult.

i would like to see some server with 6x speed on EU....mature players and just a little roleplay...maybe just safezone in some area