Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

Items That Don't Spawn Anymore

There are some items that don't spawn anymore and I would like some of them back please.

For starters, I want my dang doo-rag back aka the 'bandana cap' (http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Bandana_Cap). That's my headgear and the hanky looks lame when its on your head.

What about you? Is there anything that doesn't spawn anymore that you would like back?

10 hours ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

There are some items that don't spawn anymore and I would like some of them back please.

For starters, I want my dang doo-rag back aka the 'bandana cap' (http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Bandana_Cap). That's my headgear and the hanky looks lame when its on your head.

What about you? Is there anything that doesn't spawn anymore that you would like back?

Yes I miss that bandana too!

Also did not see any plate carrier / gun holster combo or large capacity tactical vest in latest build but I guess they will be back, not unusual for items to skip a few builds.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nl said:

Also did not see any plate carrier / gun holster combo or large capacity tactical vest in latest build but I guess they will be back, not unusual for items to skip a few builds.

plate carrier stuff should spawn at heli crashes (found the gun holster part there at least), but i guess it's very rare. and if you search for high capacity vests, go to tisy mil base

Has anyone seen Hunting scopes? I've been searching them for 2 hours now, searched around 15 of deerstands and found none.

Look into normal house, if have seen 3 scopes attached on Sporters in region of Chernogorsk.

23 hours ago, Just Caused said:

Has anyone seen Hunting scopes? I've been searching them for 2 hours now, searched around 15 of deerstands and found none.

I miss my Bananas too.

You find hunting scopes by searching houses. They have been spawning on guns since .60

Painkillers are spawning right now.

• Like 1

Broom ... the only true broom

• Like 3

Water bottles. Always playing on the same server, but I've logged in during both low and max population and there's none in the towns or cities. Before getting rekt by a pack of wolves, I had a cooking pot, but it's ridiculous to use it as a bottle.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2016 at 7:59 AM, Sqeezorz said:

Broom ... the only true broom

Totally forgot about that!!!

We could use some crossbow bolts devs and some extra crossbows and optics. :wink:

2 hours ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

Totally forgot about that!!!

We could use some crossbow bolts devs and some extra crossbows and optics. :wink:

Hmm i found cross bolts in .61 on exp before. They are deadly when shot too. Crossbows are also available in .61

Brooms also spawn, saw it in .61 i didn't pick it up because i had a HOE =D

• Like 1

How about the radio. Not the walking-talkie, but the one that you can play music with. Is this ever coming back? 

On 01/01/2017 at 4:56 AM, DontGoToBalotaAlone said:

Water bottles. Always playing on the same server, but I've logged in during both low and max population and there's none in the towns or cities. Before getting rekt by a pack of wolves, I had a cooking pot, but it's ridiculous to use it as a bottle.

I have no problems finding water bottles or cantines. Civilian houses are your best bet.

As you can see, this single character on a private hive has 3 water bottles on him. 

bhnaky.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/5/2017 at 0:11 PM, sneakydude said:

Hmm i found cross bolts in .61 on exp before. They are deadly when shot too. Crossbows are also available in .61

Brooms also spawn, saw it in .61 i didn't pick it up because i had a HOE =D

They're around but very rare. Imo, they should be a bit more common...more common than some mil weapons should be.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2017 at 11:08 PM, odin_lowe said:

I have no problems finding water bottles or cantines. Civilian houses are your best bet.

As you can see, this single character on a private hive has 3 water bottles on him. 

Yea', the private hive I'm on is mostly full, but still, one bottle in hours over hours of civilian houses/towns/cities. Guess I am either unlucky or everyone likes improvised suppressors (kind of the reason I need one too xD)

Edited by DontGoToBalotaAlone

The bloody prize in the bloody effin crispy crunch cereal box.

If it's gone, I would've rather been notified by an emergency weather warning or similar high level notification and saved a lot of cereal hunting and eating.

Anyone had a prize recently? Seriously, I need to know...

Almost forgot, liking the progress devs, keep up the good work.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, caik said:

The bloody prize in the bloody effin crispy crunch cereal box.

If it's gone, I would've rather been notified by an emergency weather warning or similar high level notification and saved a lot of cereal hunting and eating.

Anyone had a prize recently? Seriously, I need to know...

Almost forgot, liking the progress devs, keep up the good work.

I found this one on December 10th, experimental. It's still in-game.

10iebs8.jpg

• Like 3

I'm usually not the person to say that an item is not spawning because sometimes you need to git gud and search harder but I'm starting to think metal wire isn't spawning. At least in the 0.61.137116 Experimental build.

I have searched way more than 100 locations where it spawned before including sheds, garages, garage boxes, barns, etc.

To sum it up: I searched all the locations in Pavlovo, all locations in the east side of Zelenegorsk, all locations in Novy Sobor, a few locations in Stary Sobor, a few locations in Novaya Petrovka, all locations in Grishino, all locations in Kabanino and all locations in Pusthoshka. Yet I have not found a single metal wire in my search.

On 1/10/2017 at 10:35 AM, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

They're around but very rare. Imo, they should be a bit more common...more common than some mil weapons should be.

Not rare anymore i found over 20 today. I know exactly where they are and no where close to what location your looking in.

Cross bow i havent seen in awhile, but the bolts yes.

Also ammo found Huge amounts of it, in 3 private servers, just huge amounts of it. It is more for cilv weapons but still lots of ammo. You just need to farm the right locations. I tested it on 3 private servers all hived together.

edit went to another server, and found another 10 bolts. It just is in the location you lest expected. rare in houses i think.

Edited by sneakydude
  • Like 1

I like how i have been finding hunting scopes, and other weird items in shirts, and on infected. Very COol BI

• Like 1