Sign in to follow this  
MastahPace

refund

Hallo Bohemia Interactive,

is it possible to have a full refund on this game please?

I bought this game 2014 and Im very disappointed with the state of development.

Steam refund didn't work. 

I would spend this money on the upcoming Arma3 DLC's which were always good and worked well.

No more DayZ for me. Keeps frustrating me. Sorry.

Greets

So you've bought a product 3 years ago and used/consumed it for 3 years. On top of this, you've bought this product with a clear warning of "early access" and "alpha version", and unfortunately a lot of negativ reviews everywhere. And now after 3 years, you're asking for a refund ? Seriously, LOL !

sorry

• Like 3

It is your false claim and not true at all that it is "unplayable", as thousands of other players enjoy DayZ every day.

As it is not "unplayable", and never was, there was nothing to know at the "beginning". If you buy a (prototype-)car and use it daily, and after three years you run into issues and don't like the design anymore, do you really think you can ask for a refund then ?

• Like 1

I couldn't even get a refund on No Man's Sky after three weeks, and you want one after three years? Most warranties don't even last that long :P

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MastahPace said:

I would spend this money on the upcoming Arma3 DLC's which were always good and worked well.

Greets

MpaCV0Q.jpg

• Like 6

You made a BI Forums account to say that you want a refund lol? If you don't like taking chances and waiting on development don't by Early Access it's that simple buddy

• Like 1

You CAN get a refund from steam. As long as its within 14 days and you dont have more than 2 hours of playtime. So just go for it.

• Like 1

I like how OP ended the post with "greets."

It's so cute.  Like pinchy-the-cheeky cute.

Anybody wanna help round up $30 for 'em, anyways, just for being so unbelievably, squeezably, cute?

• Like 2

On 12/26/2016 at 4:55 AM, MastahPace said:

Greets

Only Steam support handles refund requests. Given they denied it, and your claim of purchasing the title over 2 years ago - I'm going to assume it was a valid refusal.

• Like 2

If OP wanted a refund, he could have sent a private message. Posting it as a thread in the most popular section of the public forums means either he's trolling, or he thinks that airing his grievance in public will somehow help his case.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Hicks_206 (DayZ) said:

Only Steam support handles refund requests. Given they denied it, and your claim of purchasing the title over 2 years ago - I'm going to assume it was a valid refusal.

Thanks for the answer Brian!

Yes it seems to be a valid refusal by steam. 

Also big thanks for the friendly andswers in this official forums. DayZ sadistic like....nice community dudes :D

bye

On 12/27/2016 at 9:01 PM, Hicks_206 (DayZ) said:

After I read this thread, i tried to refund Nether.. I only had less then 1 hr in the game and bought it in 2013 and now the servers all gone, no support and the game works like shit.

I got this back...

Sorry steam user, you sucker!!! its been 3 years WTF! Now 4 WTF!!

I just feel there is no love in the world anymore =D

Edited by sneakydude