Sign in to follow this  
OkruT

Turn off apple treees

Hi DEVS,

Thank you very much for 0.61 at christmass time!

Can You turn off apple trees with some fast mini fix update, because all survival aspect in this game is dead atm

I like zombie changes, new sounds system is awesome, loot is not perfect but it's not the biggest problem here...

Players should fight for survival at start - not same old bs like - respawn - apple tree - tents - dead - repeat

I know it's alpha, but fixing like turning off apple trees should not be a problem.

Most important things:

New renderer - check!

New sound system - check!

Better zombies - check!

apple trees - waiting for fix...

best regards

PS. Thnx for fixing range finder !

Well to be fair, good luck rushing military bases as a freshspawn now. Those are surrendered by wolves.

All the major systems are not working right. They are redoing many parts that will most likely involve apple trees etc.. So for now, only hit apples once in awhile and pretend it is working.

It is a known glitch with many others, that could be involved with the character controller. So give it some time, i believe that system is coming in soon.

27 minutes ago, sneakydude said:

All the major systems are not working right. They are redoing many parts that will most likely involve apple trees etc.. So for now, only hit apples once in awhile and pretend it is working.

It is a known glitch with many others, that could be involved with the character controller. So give it some time, i believe that system is coming in soon.

It's not a glitch involved with the character controller. It is a random event that happens infinitely. Fixing the "glitch" would only make it slower but still as effective as before. The only real solution is to have apple trees work just once (droping a random number of apples from 0 to 20 at once) and then leave the tree "empty". I don't think is performance costly, as the game also destroys every bush when chopping sticks, cutting pine trees removes them from the map, and stepping on grash flattens them. Adding the apple trees to the mix wont make a difference.

• Like 1

Let's not waste time.

All fruit baring plants and trees will be changed to world containers eventually.

I've had to post this far too many times in the last couple of weeks.

-_-

I feel like I'm having a conversation about a movie and most of the people walked in halfway through and need to be caught up, ALL THE TIME.

• Like 3

They should do it like life is feudal. make it to where you can inspect the apple tree and it will tell you how many apples it has. After you harvest all the apples on that tree it takes a few hours to respawn them. I also think we should be able to take seeds or clones from the tree and plant them eventually in our camps and even then they should grow slowly maybe take 48 hours to grow to be able to harvest apples. They could do this with berries and trees for branches bark and sticks once they are all gone from that tree gotta wait a few hours till they respawn. as of now that glitch ruins the survival part most folks just eat apples and can harvest them in a matter of seconds, other than that the new update is awesome.

Edited by gannon46

18 hours ago, p4triot said:

It's not a glitch involved with the character controller. It is a random event that happens infinitely. Fixing the "glitch" would only make it slower but still as effective as before. The only real solution is to have apple trees work just once (droping a random number of apples from 0 to 20 at once) and then leave the tree "empty". I don't think is performance costly, as the game also destroys every bush when chopping sticks, cutting pine trees removes them from the map, and stepping on grash flattens them. Adding the apple trees to the mix wont make a difference.

You mean a Loop? thats all you had to say in the code.

We know about this... its been there for ever.

Glitch to us,

Edited by sneakydude