Sign in to follow this  
Benny_Dawg

Looking For Squad

Hello, I'm a SA Vet with roughly 400 Hrs played, looking for a group of people to squad up with. Back in the early days of the SA, where I hold my fondest memories of gameplay, I had a group of about 6, but it seems that everyone has moved on with their lives... while I'm just now returning to my part-time no-lifing of gaming. 

As far as requirements go, I'm searching for well experiences players who have been around for a while and can handle themselves in firefights and banditry (that's right, the apocalypse gets boring sometimes), as well as being capable of sneaking and ambushing targets in urban and rural locations. Clearly, we will assist each other as comrades would in Mother Russia, so if someone is to get killed, we will help one another either recover their looted out rotting corpse (if possible), or go and assist them in refilling their inventory (Possible Banditry??? ;} )

And Please, no squeakers, only try to join if your balls have dropped (But females are welcome as well)

There will be no RACISM,SEXISM, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF PREJUDICED BIGOTRY.

Sincerely, Benny_Dawg (You can call me Andrew or Andy Lemons as well), I look forward to surviving with you

Add me on steam: Benny_Dawg