shaca

is it just me...?

Those who claim that DayZ is not difficult enough and that more importance should be given to the more bread-and-butter survival aspects rather than PvP, seem to suffer from what I call the "Robinson Crusoe" syndrome.

Crusoe, as you might remember, spent 28 years on an apparently desert island after getting shipwrecked. For the first 12 years he did nothing but gather resources, build himself a small fort, raised goats, hunted animals and planted crops. If was only after many lonesome years that we finally got some action on Crusoe's island. Very interesting to read about, but hardly the kind of activities to base a videogame on. 

If the Crusoe style is your thing no problem, there are plenty of opportunities for you. But don't forget that, in a real life post apocalypse scenario were anarchy reigns supreme, gangs of no mercy killers, looters, rapists and other highly dangerous individuals would roam freely in city streets and countryside so the KOS and run-and-gun style is absolutely justified too in DayZ.

Edited by Lexman61

26 minutes ago, Lexman61 said:

Those who claim that DayZ is not difficult enough and that more importance should be given to the more bread-and-butter survival aspects rather than PvP, seem to suffer from what I call the "Robinson Crusoe" syndrome.

Crusoe, as you might remember, spent 28 years on an apparently desert island after getting shipwrecked. For the first 12 years he did nothing but gather resources, build himself a small fort, raised goats, hunted animals and planted crops. If was only after many lonesome years that we finally got some action on Crusoe's island. Very interesting to read about, but hardly the kind of activities to base a videogame on. 

If the Crusoe style is your thing no problem, there are plenty of opportunities for you. But don't forget that, in a real life post apocalypse scenario were anarchy reigns supreme, gangs of no mercy killers, looters, rapists and other highly dangerous individuals would roam freely in city streets and countryside so the KOS and run-and-gun style is absolutely justified too in DayZ.

Uh, no.

http://www.cracked.com/article_21251_5-things-every-movie-gets-wrong-about-apocalypse.html

http://www.cracked.com/article_21928_4-things-the-walking-dead-gets-wrong-about-apocalypse.html

And, just to clarify, in the entirety of human existence, there has never once been an example of societal collapse that could be called "post apocalypic". Not once.

Roman Empire "collapsed"? More like "Say goodbye to the old boss, say hello to the new boss, who speaks Frankish/Saxon as opposed to Latin". Oh, and the collapse of the Western Roman Empire took place over time, a century at least.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lexman61 said:

But don't forget that, in a real life post apocalypse scenario were anarchy reigns supreme, gangs of no mercy killers, looters, rapists and other highly dangerous individuals would roam freely in city streets and countryside so the KOS and run-and-gun style is absolutely justified too in DayZ.

Guys, should I tell him? I hate to be that guy and it's Christmas, but you know, someone has to... OK, here it is...

Lexman61, we like you and we think you're great so it hurts me to tell you that, but Mad Max is not an actual historical documentary. Neither was Walking Dead. And Jericho. And Doomsday. And The Road. Even the Fallout franchise is actually fiction.

Society never collapses into shambles par excellence and new communities replace old ones within minutes, because that's what we do as humans. Society was not imposed by aliens, it's solely our creation and we will recreate it relentlessly. You'd realize why you need a society the very moment you became a 'highly dangerous individual' and suddenly had a toothache.

We need each other to live and to think otherwise is a childhood fantasy.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Kirov (DayZ) said:

Guys, should I tell him? I hate to be that guy and it's Christmas, but you know, someone has to... OK, here it is...

Lexman61, we like you and we think you're great so it hurts me to tell you that, but Mad Max is not an actual historical documentary. Neither was Walking Dead. And Jericho. And Doomsday. And The Road. Even the Fallout franchise is actually fiction.

Society never collapses into shambles par excellence and new communities replace old ones within minutes, because that's what we do as humans. Society was not imposed by aliens, it's solely our creation and we will recreate it relentlessly. You'd realize why you need a society the very moment you became a 'highly dangerous individual' and suddenly had a toothache.

You know, I have got to wondering.

If someone thinks that society will shit the bed and degenerate into lawless anarchy as soon as the power goes out ....... does that mean that they would do that?

On a related note, the second Cracked article has probably the best quote I have ever heard:

"The entire premise of The Walking Dead -- and all apocalypse fiction -- seems to be that civilization is this bullshit idea that can never work once the chips are really down, as if it's some frivolous artifact of the modern world that will crumble the moment shit gets difficult. In real life, the exact opposite is true -- when shit gets real, we just organize harder."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Whyherro123 said:

Uh, no.

http://www.cracked.com/article_21251_5-things-every-movie-gets-wrong-about-apocalypse.html

http://www.cracked.com/article_21928_4-things-the-walking-dead-gets-wrong-about-apocalypse.html

And, just to clarify, in the entirety of human existence, there has never once been an example of societal collapse that could be called "post apocalypic". Not once.

Roman Empire "collapsed"? More like "Say goodbye to the old boss, say hello to the new boss, who speaks Frankish/Saxon as opposed to Latin". Oh, and the collapse of the Western Roman Empire took place over time, a century at least.

2 hours ago, Kirov (DayZ) said:

2 hours ago, Whyherro123 said:

You know, I have got to wondering.

If someone thinks that society will shit the bed and degenerate into lawless anarchy as soon as the power goes out ....... does that mean that they would do that?

On a related note, the second Cracked article has probably the best quote I have ever heard:

"The entire premise of The Walking Dead -- and all apocalypse fiction -- seems to be that civilization is this bullshit idea that can never work once the chips are really down, as if it's some frivolous artifact of the modern world that will crumble the moment shit gets difficult. In real life, the exact opposite is true -- when shit gets real, we just organize harder."

Excellent, finally an interesting debate!

Well, first of all it takes much much less than an apocalypse to create anarchy, murder and looting. You really don't have to look at fictional Hollywood movies to see what happens when law and order breaks down. Plenty of real life examples under your noses.

The Tulsa race riots in 1921, Detroit riots 1967, LA riots in 1992. Just a few situations where things got "slightly" out of hand for several days with plenty of crime and murder before the central authorities got the upper hand. Obviously, this is in the US only. Somalia in another great case of year long anarchy, with a practically non-existing central government and the country being run by murderous warlords, religious fanatics and pirate gangs. No need for atomic wars, deadly zombie viruses and blockbuster movies to plunge from a civilized society to a state of barbarism. Under these conditions, even your friendly next door neighbor could "misbehave" at your expense. Yes, as a social animal, humans tend to prefer a stable social order but the dividing line between this and anarchy/violence is thin,very thin.

But let's not get carried away with those annoying realities, after all,DayZ is only a video game, not a flight simulator for aspiring professional pilots.

So if you want to grow crops, socialize and make new friends around a campfire during your DayZ experience that's fine with me but don't tell people that KOS and run-and-gun players are not just as justified in their actions as you are. No Robinson Crusoe only gameplay, please.

Regards to all of you and merry Christmas!

Edited by Lexman61
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lexman61 said:

Well, first of all it takes much much less than an apocalypse to create anarchy, murder and looting. You really don't have to look at fictional Hollywood movies to see what happens when law and order breaks down. Plenty of real life examples under your noses.

The Tulsa race riots in 1921, Detroit riots 1967, LA riots in 1992. Just a few situations where things got "slightly" out of hand for several days with plenty of crime and murder before the central authorities got the upper hand. Obviously, this is in the US only. Somalia in another great case of year long anarchy, with a practically non-existing central government and the country being run by murderous warlords, religious fanatics and pirate gangs. No need for atomic wars, deadly zombie viruses and blockbuster movies to plunge from a civilized society to a state of barbarism. Under these conditions, even your friendly next door neighbor could "misbehave" at your expense. Yes, as a social animal, humans tend to prefer a stable social order but the dividing line between this and anarchy/violence is thin,very thin.

But let's not get carried away with those annoying realities, after all,DayZ is only a video game, not a flight simulator for aspiring professional pilots.

So if you want to grow crops, socialize and make new friends around a campfire during your DayZ experience that's fine with me but don't tell people that KOS and run-and-gun players are not just as justified in their actions as you are. No Robinson Crusoe only gameplay, please.

You do realize that, quite literally, all of the examples you mention reinforce our points, not yours?

During all of the riots you mention, what happened? Yes, there was looting,murder and mayhem, but what else?

Oh, wait. Neighborhoods and social groups banded together and defended themselves and their homes from others. Formed "neighborhood watches" (militia's), protected and looked after weaker members of the group, and, yes, attacked members of other groups.

Somalia? What do you think the warlords are doing? Defending themselves and their retainers from other warlords!

There has never, NEVER NEVER NEVER, been a point in human history when we didn't band together and help each other out. At the expense of other humans, up to and including killing? Of course. But we still worked together to do so.

Humans are an inherently tribal species.

Do you know how long I have been a member of this forum? Just how many times I have discussed this exact topic, with the same points and examples?

I'm tired, man. Tired of Day Z.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lexman61 said:

Well buddy, sorry for having been sarcastic, I learnt that most dayz forum users usually don't deserve extra effort for good manners, it seems different with you so my bad.

But as Whyherro said, we had this conversation a couple of times here and I don't go far beyond explaining that the 'lone wolf' is a fantasy, for at least two completely separate reasons: 1) you need other people pragmatically; machismo ends abruptly the moment you need to tell a doctor that 'it hurts when I pee'; 2) you need other people socially; I read somewhere the lack of actual physical contact with other people can significantly add to or aggravate depression; you can say that you hate people and they don't understand you, but the truth is, after a month of solitude you would probably give away your most precious gear for someone to talk to; remember Tom Hanks in Cast Away, how he talked to that volleyball? Yeah, pretty much. Our social needs are as important as our biological needs. Maybe not to stay alive, but to stay sane human.

As for Somalia - look, nobody here claims that there are no failed states on the brink of anarchy. But this void is filled by groups, communities of all kinds. This is why Iraqi peasants welcome the ISIS, about whom they perfectly know they're cunts - any semblance of order is better than anarchy and we are hardwired to stay together and organize.

Yes, Mogadishu probably doesn't have very good power supply infrastructure. But I don't believe that the hills around it are filled with hidden stashes of reclusive Rambos who raid the city at night to find antibiotics and beans. The 'lone wolf/sniper' cliche is not a thing in real life.

Oh, you will definitely find individual counter-examples. There's that Japanese guy who survived in the bushes till mid-60s. I believe there is room in DayZ for a guy or two like that. But you know how many KOSers are estimated by various players to be in DayZ? 80%. The problem is, for such a beautiful sandbox open-end game, the players' community is mindnumbingly boring, uncreative and predictable. Every time a stranger raises his gun towards me, I don't see a murdering psycho, but a dumb, dull person who does the equivalent of 'playing chess' by throwing chess pieces at his daddy. Yes, you can do that. But what for?

Regards to you and Merry Christmas! :)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Lexman61 said:

You realize you can't have the run n' gun aspect of DayZ without the Crusoe part?  It's not going to be about the first person who can get military loot and reign supreme on the leaderboards.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2016 at 0:20 PM, zin0 said:

Well, i've never met anyone or a group for that matter that just goes around hunting. That would be really boring after a while lol for each his own.

Sometimes, we see people while we are hunting.  Just last week we were cooking in a creek bed, and IMT got shot at by some guy passing through the area.  The point is that you don't have to go looking for other players to kill, just go about your business and let it happen naturally.

I can't tell you how many times I've gone on runs with PvP centric players, specifically going to all the high-traffic areas, and not seeing anyone.  It was an utter waste of time.  It is much more fun to just pick a random mission or destination and see what happens.

Edited by emuthreat
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Bororm said:

Except survival is such a general term as to mean anything, pvp or pve.  Survival could be construed to mean the primary focus is survival from other players.  The devs themselves have always stated players are the biggest threat.  The game from inception has been pvp focused, whether intentional or not.  And yes, that was the appeal, even from the start of the mod.  It doesn't mean it was every player's focus, but anyone who pretends the threat of being killed by another player wasn't what created the atmosphere and tension of the game is insane.  To ignore that is absurd.  The elitist attitude of telling people to go play a different game because they enjoy the strongest aspect of this one is completely asinine.

If you don't see the problems with current map flow you're not paying enough attention.  Finding food and water is also completely trivial.  Survival in the sense that you're talking about is as easy as ever.

Do you even realize that your entire stance and statements as a whole can be completely discounted with one word....?

ALPHA

Are you completely unable to envision how 1.0 will play? 

Seriously un-fucking-believeable.

Keep drinking your own Kool-Aid and when you say vanilla is stupid and you end up just playing modded DayZ you'll get to tell yourself you were right based on how many people play mods over vanilla (pure DayZ), so you get to be right in your own little world no matter what!

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 3

While players will always be the most dangerous single element they are not the biggest element or most constant element to survive in a finished balanced DayZ 1.0.

"This incomplete car body floats so it must be a boat. Even when they put the wheels on and it no longer floats, I'm going to insist it's a boat."

"This sliver of steel can cut like a knife so it must be a knife. Even when they cut prongs into it to make it a fork and it no longer cuts, I'm going to insist it's a knife."

Does DayZ currently function well as a crappy, borked, loot and shoot? 

Yes.

Will vanilla DayZ 1.0 function well as an instant gratification shooter?

God I fucking hope not.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Buakaw said:

"instant gratification" you sound like a feminist at this point. There is no such thing in Dayz as "instant gratification". Even if you wanted to play the game strictly as a shooter , it will require hours of looting up - or trying your luck in cherno warfares with a shotgun.

..... You do realize that shotguns are actually pretty fucking good weapons in Day Z, right? When they aren't broken, that is.

In urban areas, shotguns are perfectly capable of rocking someone's socks off. I can't tell you how many bad KoS-kiddies I've smacked down with a double-barrel. Having "good gear" doesn't equal skill.

Secondly, "instant gratification" is perfectly possible in Day Z. Remember when people used to run around on the coasts with dresses and fire extinguishers/brooms? About as close as one can get to "instant PvP gratification".

Also, what the actual living, breathing fuck does feminism have to do with this? 

In all my time, this is the second game forum where I have seen "feminist" or "SJW" used as an insult. The first was the Rimworld forum.

Congrats on being a fuck, Buakaw. I'd rather this place not turn into the Rimworld forum.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Buakaw said:

"instant gratification" you sound like a feminist at this point. There is no such thing in Dayz as "instant gratification". Even if you wanted to play the game strictly as a shooter , it will require hours of looting up - or trying your luck in cherno warfares with a shotgun.

Instant gratification is the type of gameplay motivator that creates situations like this:

Last time they put out a crash-ridden patch on Exp. (the one that they rolled back over the weekend as a pacifier to all the whiny kids who don't understand the purpose of Exp. branch),  I met two guys in Nizhnoye, and we all started picking apples together and talking about the progress of the recent patches. Then some guy comes up and starts punching at one of my new friends.  I managed to knock him out, and the server crashed before I could bandage.  What on god's green earth could that fella have been after, other than the instant gratification of punching out some other bambi who was picking apples on a server with less than ten minutes between crashes?  Oh yeah, that's right,  INSTANT GRATIFICATION.

I don't know where you come from, conflating the use of the term "instant gratification" with feminism, but if you are going to use feminist as an insult, then maybe you don't belong here.  I'm sure most of us core players would like to keep DayZ at arms length from any Gamergate nonsense.
All are welcome here, aside from those who have nothing better to contribute than ignorant, toxic, douchebaggery.

• Like 5

hqdefault.jpgWatching my friends pwn bigotry ;D 

Honestly,  this is a straight up Pv*E* game - As in Player VS Environment, because in this game even the other players are just a piece of the world potentially capable of harming or killing you. Just because at the moment another player can most expediently end your characters life, it may not remain so. Ammo and gun spawns will reduce,  Infected population and danger will increase, more predators will be introduced, and so many more threats will be given to the world. 

Essentially any idea that this is a simple game of Kill-That-Guy is foolish and won't last in the next few updates.

Edited by Espa
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Buakaw said:

You must be a real charmer.

Going back to the core point of it all. 

DayZ, is a basically a huge "sandbox" game with a diversified terrain (urban & rural), which under the many and varied interpretations of the concept of "survival", challenges players within an hostile environment (nature + other players), to stay alive.

The "playing ground" is extensive enough to permit any kind of play style (with related pros and cons). It is ultimately each individual player who decides in which manner he wishes to experience DayZ. Social, antisocial, lone wolf, team oriented, KOS, run-and-gun, etc.etc.

DayZ should not turn into a "survival simulator" nor an "arena style FPS". It must find the difficult balance in between so as to give the greatest number of players an interesting and diverse gaming experience. 

As gamers, we can only be interested in having a large player base which ensures continuous game development and a thriving DayZ gaming community. Aiming to turn this game into a niche experience for a limited number of die-hard-survivalist fans is not the way to go.

Bear in mind also the release of "Escape from Tarkov" next year, which undoubtedly (if successful), will appeal to many DayZ. players with obvious consequences.

The mod was a niche experience. So hard for new people to start playing, and so unforgiving in its mechanics(and merciless doors) That the term "anti-game" was used to describe it. DayZ being hard is what made it popular. Then mods of the mod made it too easy, and made people forget what made vanilla great, and why everyone was  excited to see a standalone version.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, KingOfTime said:

The mod was a niche experience. So hard for new people to start playing, and so unforgiving in its mechanics(and merciless doors) That the term "anti-game" was used to describe it. DayZ being hard is what made it popular. Then mods of the mod made it too easy, and made people forget what made vanilla great, and why everyone was  excited to see a standalone version.

I know that makes people angry but Im gonna say again, man really f*** those mods. People forgot what is risk and reward by just buying safe locks from trades, non-enterable bases, tanks, planes. One day my brother invited me one of this stupid epoch server, I swear I just quit the shitty game in 5 minutes.

8 hours ago, Buakaw said:

"instant gratification" you sound like a feminist at this point.

Obviously this is not the most stupid sentence on the Internet, the Internet being what the Internet is, but you, sir, aim high!

Also, next year you get a dictionary for Christmas.

• Like 2

Okay emu, in this example you listed a person *going after* "instant gratification", but you did not prove me wrong. 

You know, some new generation self proclaimed feminists, they tend to find nonsense "catchphrases" to constantly rant against also, like "manspreading". I think the comparison isnt too far off, justifying conflation. No idea why I have to explain this, its no news that the term feminist has been greatly damaged or warped in recent years, and I use it accordingly. While we are at it, name me a few honorable, actual, true feminists that actually have done good, without googling. :)

But yeah, dont you think its rather hypocritical to call me a toxic asshole, bigot, douchebag, etc etc cuz I said "feminist"? Just really weak and one step away from true bigotry.

..... You do realize that shotguns are actually pretty fucking good weapons in Day Z, right? When they aren't broken, that is.

You do realize I never claimed the contrary, right? Anything that shoots more than a .22 is deadly.

Secondly, "instant gratification" is perfectly possible in Day Z. Remember when people used to run around on the coasts with dresses and fire extinguishers/brooms? About as close as one can get to "instant PvP gratification".

"gratification" what kind of gratification could one possibly get from spawning and killing other nakeds and why is this a problem to you? Actually I dont care. Its not a problem. Let people play how they want.

In all my time, this is the second game forum where I have seen "feminist" or "SJW" used as an insult. The first was the Rimworld forum.

Congrats on being a fuck, Buakaw. I'd rather this place not turn into the Rimworld forum.

Congrats on getting worked up over nothing, "whyherro". Feel better now?

I stand by what I said. Saying Dayz has "instant gratification" the way you describe it is simply absurd. Even more so after 61.

The discussion about how a post apocalyptic situation would affect human behavior and social institutions is very interesting not only from a real life perspective, but also in regards to DayZ.

Considering the case of a total breakdown of a central authority after an apocalypse (government,police/army forces,municipal authorities, etc.), a state of anarchy is most likely to develop. But here we need to agree on the meaning of the word "anarchy" before continuing the debate. 

A situation of anarchy and violence does imply that all people simply become a mass of psychopathic individuals who act in a completely unrelated and asocial manner with their surroundings. As previously noted, even during riots, wars, serious social unrest, revolutions and similar events, humans will obviously still group together regardless of whether they do it to defend and protect themselves or to murder and loot. The true meaning of the word anarchy, in its original form, is a state of social disorder due to the lack of a central authority (or a central authority unable to control a serious crisis). A situation which can last just a few hours/days to years depending on the gravity of the events.

A crisis/apocalyptic scenario where anarchy reigns therefore means that, there is no recognized hierarchically superior, coercive power that can resolve disputes, enforce law and protect all its citizens within a commonly accepted social frame. Under these circumstances, civilized society based on the rule of law and democratic principles does not exist, hence the anarchy. This situation does not prevent groups of people to collaborate and organize themselves for whatever reason according to common needs and interests, but there is nevertheless a breakdown of civilized society in the traditional sense.

I quoted the real life example of Somalia earlier. People of this country have indeed organized themselves under warlords, religious fanatics and pirate gangs to survive and seek protection/help, but the country as a whole is nevertheless in a state of permanent anarchy. Its very weak central government only controls a small part of the country and is unable to establish a rule of law and security for all Somalis.The fact that all the various competing groups/factions/local armies help/protect their own members and local communities does not exclude anarchy.  .

How does this all connect to DayZ? Well it can only do so in a partial manner since a videogame is always a compromise between "realism" and entertainment (flight simulators for pilots excluded). So although you would see relatively few lone wolfs and killers in the ensuing anarchy of a real life apocalypse because people would naturally tend to help each other in small communities/groups to survive, DayZ is different BECAUSE it is a video game and must obey to a different set parameters. For many players KOS and run-and-gun are part of the entertainment too. Trying to force all players to play in a certain manner would be counterproductive.

There is enough space for everybody in DayZ!

• Like 1

. So although you would see relatively few lone wolfs and killers in the ensuing anarchy of a real life apocalypse because people would naturally tend to help each other in small communities/groups to survive, DayZ is different BECAUSE it is a video game and must obey to a different set parameters.

All right, but I'm going to be an asshole anyway and point out that you are yet another person who gave two statements: 1) "Psycho-killers everywhere are realistic", and "2) "Ok, maybe that's not realistic after all but it's also fun" within hours from each other. :P Great to see that you've changed your mind, but it puts the former statement in a different perspective, considering that it appears so often here.

. So although you would see relatively few lone wolfs and killers in the ensuing anarchy of a real life apocalypse because people would naturally tend to help each other in small communities/groups to survive, DayZ is different BECAUSE it is a video game and must obey to a different set parameters. For many players KOS and run-and-gun are part of the entertainment too. Trying to force all players to play in a certain manner would be counterproductive.

There is enough space for everybody in DayZ!

This is yet another argument I had dozens of around here, so let's just quickly recap: the above is not true. The goals of a KOSer and a guy who just wants to fish in peace at that pond near Cherno are mutually incompatible. I can't make a fire at the coast and share food with freshies as I'm not going to last half an hour. When you say that "there is room for KOSers", you're basically saying "live and let live, buddy" to your brain tumor. Only one of you is going to make it. When you ruin my fun, you have no right to yell "stop ruining my fun!".

What is worse, decent players with open minds start playing DayZ and quickly learn that KOSing is the only kind of interaction here. So KOSers are not even really malignant tumors, but more like a zombie virus. Only zombie virus brings fun to DayZ and KOSers ruin it.

Oh, maybe you'd like to advise me to be more careful? 'Stop telling me how to play!' :P

And to repeat myself again: I don't mean aggressive players or even genuine bandits, I want human interactions to remain potentially dangerous and not carebear hugging. I'm only saying that people with the simple trigger 'oh some movement, let's shoot at it' ruin my fun so I say fuck them in the ear. Their actions result in not enough space for other kinds of players, so your argument is kinda self-defeating in my view.

• Like 3

Ok, so you can't fish by the pond or share a jolly meal with new friends without risking your life (sounds absolutely devastating). Let's see if we can do something about it. A different approach maybe?  

"Good morning Sir, how do you do? Could you please terminate your fishing activities since I would like to challenge you to a duel. Back to back and 15 paces please. O my dear, did I just kill you Sir? I'm ever so sorry Sir".

Are you sure your are playing the "right" way or does it simply bother you that many other people don't? Does my play style have to be compatible with yours?

Whatever the answers, you're caught between a rock and a hard place. You can't force people to play in a certain way and your own experience is frustrated by those who don't follow your standards

Difficult situation without doubt Sir.

Respectfully yours.

Edited by Lexman61

KoSers (tossers) are GRIEFERS and burn out WAAAAAAY faster than the truly dedicated players.

KoSers (tossers) are GRIEFERS.

KoSers (tossers) are GRIEFERS.

There is little difference between the KoS guy and my 1yr old nephew who PvP's in minecraft.

They pay off is the same for both of you.

Soon enough DayZ will punish casuals who have only 2 hours a day to play.

The tears have already started to flow and a deluge will be upon us with the survival features left to be put in place.

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WEIGHT AND STAMINA CoD fuckers?

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Buakaw said:

But yeah, dont you think its rather hypocritical to call me a toxic asshole, bigot, douchebag, etc etc cuz I said "feminist"? Just really weak and one step away from true bigotry.

Absolutely NOT the same thing.

Nobody called you an asshole.

They did call you a fuck though.

If you make bigoted remarks you should be dealt with as such, bigot.

I guarantee by your statements that your relations with the opposite sex play out like a retarded shit show of abuse and head games.

I wasn't going to report that post but yeah I think I will, and I'll let the FEMALE community manager decide what you deserve.

@Baty Alquawen