Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Exp Update 0.61.136821

5 hours ago, Bonappetit said:

I've noticed some servers popping up beside official ones. Are those the same 0.61 version as I'm not fond of getting wiped on a daily bases, ghillie gone to waste ^_^

There are no unofficial experimental servers. Filter for the word Experimental in your browser

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Camaban said:

Woah...over 6 months since the last stable update?

Are we looking at 2025 release date, or what?

Stable updated yesterday bud.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PongoZ said:

feeling cold indicator still stuck seems to make regaining health impossible

Back door on log inns is now stuck. tried about a dozen of them. no open indicator comes up

oops typed not instead of now...

I have the shakes as well, even though I've dealt with the cold. Do you happen to know if there's a way to get rid of that bug ?

I am not shaking, just can only heal blood not health, right to the point of having the HOT indicator in game but still the feeling cold indicator in debug. And cannot recover health I think because of that.

Hello.

This is not for experimental but i couldent find 0.61 stable discussion.. I noticed something on stable.. When i restart the server, alot of the charakters get killed or wiped and they respawn at the shore..

Just wanted to let you know

Merry Xmas!

/Irok

In this update I notice I never start to bleed when attacked by infected or wolves. They will hurt me and reduce my blood and health but I never bleed out or need to bandage.

See this vid if you want where I get attacked by wolves:

Played for a couple of hours last night. Couple of things.. The CZ61 when fired with a silencer I couldn't hear it as loud as it used to be.. I fired the cr75 just to check and the sound was fine with gun fire its just the CZ that's doing this. When I was doing my firing test with the unsilenced CR75 the infected were drawn to me.. I killed a few then out of no where I was hit several times before I knew what was going on. I ran a short distance to bandage because I had started to bleed. And smack smack a few more times. I turn and draw my weapon and fire into the invisible creature with a full 20 round mag and smack smack, I'm hit again. So I run and lock myself in a building so I can bandage quickly. And I just logged from there.. I didn't get to test the CZ61 without a suppressor or the cr75 with a suppressor.

All in all this build with loot distribution and framerate seems to be an improvement. No huge piles of loot. I have noticed that some places have nothing for a few houses and then one house will have all of its loot spots filled.

Thanks Devs for the hard work and dedication. I have enjoyed every single build in experimental and I can see your vision coming to fruition. Out of every game I own this is the one I default to every single time.

So thanks again guys and gals and hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas!!!!!

14 hours ago, PongoZ said:

I am not shaking, just can only heal blood not health, right to the point of having the HOT indicator in game but still the feeling cold indicator in debug. And cannot recover health I think because of that.

Just checking but if you're missing both health and blood, I believe that firstly you get blood. Once your blood is on 5 000 you then start healing.

18 hours ago, Camaban said:

Woah...over 6 months since the last stable update?

Are we looking at 2025 release date, or what?

Woah, are we looking at 2025 as a date you stop being retarded as well?

After following this forum for a long time, time for me to jump into conversations. :) 

@Hicks_206 (DayZ) I don't know if the team is aware but there is a new duping 'technique', I am not going to say anything more about it here so I can PM if needed. 

My question to you and everyone who might now the answer is, how is it possible that they find out the ways of doing that every single time? It is just soo random to find out.

P.S. Question out of topic : Did you ever considered an option of creating 'improvised' double magazines with ducktape, etc.

1 hour ago, Bonappetit said:

Just checking but if you're missing both health and blood, I believe that firstly you get blood. Once your blood is on 5 000 you then start healing.

and you need to be bright green energized and at least dark green hydrated for regenerating health (in this state you also heal blood faster)

3 hours ago, nl said:

In this update I notice I never start to bleed when attacked by infected or wolves. They will hurt me and reduce my blood and health but I never bleed out or need to bandage.

See this vid if you want where I get attacked by wolves:

then you are just lucky, i bleed from zombies (sometimes wolves) on a regular base.

15 hours ago, PongoZ said:

"feeling cold" means, that the outside temparature is low (you can see your breathing) it doen't directly affect your character other than making you cool down faster