Outlye

New Player Looking for Experienced Player as "Coach"

Hello, my name is Chris and I'm looking for someone that can take me "under their wing" and teach me the ways of .61

I've played this game for about 20 hours in total so obviously I'm extremely new. I have so little hours because I have a hard time finding other players

with the same intentions as me. My ideal partner would be a lot more experienced than me, that can teach me the ropes and help keep me alive in the

new harsh DayZ environment. I just don't have fun playing by myself as I continuously die from animals, players, or food/temp... I bought this game to

have something to dedicate my time to but so far I haven't gotten my money's worth in my opinion.

Please add me on Discord at Outlye#6608    //    Thanks and I hope to meet some new, interesting people!

Developing strategies to not die because of the environment and avoiding hostile players is the most fun part of this game. If you ask someone to give you a crash course in how to play you deny yourself this fun, imo.

After you know how to survive not much more is left to do except PVP and there are better games for that.

Add me on steam, same name as here.  Maybe also download TS3.  I don't really like Discord, but I'll ad you anywayz.

On 12/17/2016 at 5:45 PM, Outlye said:

Hello, my name is Chris and I'm looking for someone that can take me "under their wing" and teach me the ways of .61

I've played this game for about 20 hours in total so obviously I'm extremely new. I have so little hours because I have a hard time finding other players

with the same intentions as me. My ideal partner would be a lot more experienced than me, that can teach me the ropes and help keep me alive in the

new harsh DayZ environment. I just don't have fun playing by myself as I continuously die from animals, players, or food/temp... I bought this game to

have something to dedicate my time to but so far I haven't gotten my money's worth in my opinion.

Please add me on Discord at Outlye#6608    //    Thanks and I hope to meet some new, interesting people!

If you're on and want to meet up, I'm at the NW Airfield

The best way to understand DayZ is to play it yourself. :) Everybody has their own way to dealing with things that they have to deal with.

What specifically do you need help on, or to be, "Coached" in?

I've played DayZ Standalone for 2305 Hours.