Sign in to follow this  
Pluxar

Flanked by a Wolf

I was on the latest experimental build (as of 12/9/2016). Now usually I play on 1pp servers, the full ones tend to be DE and UK so I play on those. This means I usually have high ping and the servers are under some strain. I've run into probably 7 wolf packs under these circumstances and I never have a problem dispatching them all quickly. This time however, it was 1 AM PST, so the fullest server had medium population and I had 30 ping. I also decided it was a great idea to throw grenades at the wolves...

• Like 2

Nice video. When you said you dispatched the wolve packs did you mean you lost them? Do you think they are much of a threat?

On 12/12/2016 at 11:13 PM, zin0 said:

Nice video. When you said you dispatched the wolve packs did you mean you lost them? Do you think they are much of a threat?

When I say dispatched I meant that I had no problem killing off enough wolves for the rest of them to run away. This time was different though and I'm not sure if it's because I was just being careless, because they were buffed, the server wasn't under as much stress or maybe a combination of those. I really liked the encounter though and they do present a threat now.