Sign in to follow this  
kopo79

wolfs behaviour

when you are alone...wolves will attack you.when theres two survivors,wolves may attack you.when three survivors are as a group,wolves try to avoid you.?
and little suggestion about coffee:bring coffee to the game that i can have my coffee in in forest.
Campfire.gif

• Like 1

allright...im gonna just use my old thread for few thoughts about game.

should we able to gather firewood from this? 
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/99474624733849208/749AC453B59EEB4591417E55AC1B03EAB8CAFB2D/
maybe you could not burn fresh wood from forest,you should gather them in that to dry.
of course you could use those dead trees to fireplace but fresh wood from forest...its really wet and really dont burn.
and last thing what bothers me...theres chairs and tables inside the houses but you cannot burn them...i know that game cant handle everything but it breaks immersion little:)

Edited by kopo79

It is a lot of work to chop 1 of these pine trees, let alone chop the fallen tree up into small burnable blocks, way, way too much work!

Instead gathering a few blocks from those houses, a torn down wooden picket fence, or gathering lower dried branches from pine trees is the natural way to make a fire.

Love the idea of making liquids. Coffee, tea, soup, oatmeal such things give a big moral boost in cold hostile environments.

Wolves should be afraid of fire, and cannot enter within a 10 M radius.

I think Wolves should have a hunger and health variables. With more hunger they'll travel faster and be less afraid of gunfire or casualties in their own group.